League 2 teams

Discussion in 'Other Divisions' started by stltim, Aug 19, 2012.

1. stltim

stltim Member

Jul 10, 2012
    Club:
    Rangers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm trying to pick a League 2 team to follow. I've narrowed it down to the following 3:

Plymouth Argyle
    Port Vale
    Southend United

Can anyone convince to pick one. It is important that they have a decent social media presence since living in the US this is pretty much the only way for me to keep up with them.

2. Ottawa Green

Ottawa Green Member

Jul 14, 2006
    Ottawa
    Well my team is Plymouth Argyle, and i'm in Canada, the reason i support Argyle is that i'm originally from Plymouth. There is already a thread on Argyle so come on over and join us.

3. Calabreza

Calabreza New Member

Jun 28, 2012
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Sorry, but is it possible to "pick" a team to support? Because I think its a question of choice...

4. stltim

stltim Member

Jul 10, 2012
    Club:
    Rangers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yes, I think you can pick a team. Assuming you, like myself, do not live anywhere near one of the teams in question.

5. Captain Fantastic

Captain Fantastic New Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    I'd recommend choosing Southend or Plymouth from that list to be honest. They've got good fans. Port Vale tend to be a bit frowned upon by a lot of teams in the lower leagues.

6. Pelefan

Pelefan Member+

Mar 17, 1999
    Chicago
    I have chosen to support Bristol Rovers at this time simply because I support one of their current players, 22 y/o Fulham player Neil Etheridge who was 3rd choice goalkeeper for that club last year, and the starting goaltender for the Philippine national football team who is currently on loan with them. So far since he has arrived he has helped move the team from the relegation spot within just 4 games and helped them earn 7 points during that time earning Man of the Match honors in several of them. Neil has appeared once for Fulham in Cup competition last year but is being loaned out to gain experience in the lower leagues.

7. thuhai3

thuhai3 New Member

Nov 26, 2012
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina