LDU Quito, Part 3 (r)

Discussion in 'Ecuador - Clubs' started by Gourcuff_07, Nov 26, 2010.

1. damnecuadorian

Mar 11, 2007
    SF & NYC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    wtf

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuZq8weGr38"]YouTube - GOL ZAP - Donde más duele[/ame]

2. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    So with today's result how is Liga looking? What do they need to do to? Thanks.

3. Spencer

Spencer Member

Mar 11, 2002
    Quito
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    que necesitan? Ganar como cualquier equipo....y la tabla de posiciones hay en cualquier lugar en la web. Juego de guaguas averiguar que les hace falta...menos te demoras averiguando que preguntando aca ;)

4. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
  5. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    godoy cruz's win in Avellaneda was awesome for Liga. Now Liga has to concentrate on winning all their homes games and hoping for a tie against Independiente (in the away game in Avellaneda). AND also hoping Independiente doesn't get any points outside their home field and we're set. Right now i love Godoy Cruz. I just hope they don't win anymore games besides the one vs. Independiente in Mendoza.

6. viagoal

viagoal Member

Jan 5, 2005
  7. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Come on LDU! Lets win this game!

8. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    GOL! from Luna! He sucks IMO but he is getting replaced right after the gol because he is hurt. Man a lot of injuries.

Edit: GOL!!!! 2-0

9. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Luna will approximately be out 2 months they said. and add that up to Miller who's already injured and has another 2 weeks or so til he's back. Good thing Araujo will probably be back within the next week or two. We are cursed with injuries since the Sudamericana last year. We let more players leave Liga and didn't find anyone to replace them. This is the result of that. We will be lucky if we do good in the Libertadores this yr B/c we are hangin on a thread with a limited number of players. Had Liga recruited more players, we wouldn't be suffering like now.

10. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Gol! 3-0. Its over. LDU dominating throughout the whole game Best team in Ecuador for sure.

Wow 5-0! That was nasty! lol.

One thing as you guys said a lot of injuries throughout the game.

11. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    MAMITA CALDERON!!!!!

great game by our guys, but we need to still be sharper. WTF HILDAGO???? that was just bizarre.

12. sebas/Liga De Quito

Feb 18, 2007
    Tampa, Fl
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    What an awesome game. Grande Liga! I went to my friends house who is a peñarol fan to see the game, there were six other peñarol fans agaisnt my dad and my friends step brother that is a nacional fan. We screamed those five goals like it was the libertadores final. :D

13. lav92

lav92 Member

Jun 16, 2010
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I was watching the game and one of the commentator's voice was hilarious by the third goal. He didn't even wanna talk cuz he was obviously pissed that we raped another uruguayan team (remember river plate lol). I cant wait till the uruguay NT comes around they owe us one as well.

14. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Liga beat LDU Loja 2-1 today. I wasn't able to catch the game, but Bolanos scored 2 goals in the return game after being shot up at the Quicentro. I'm glad that he came back with such a presence and performance. Barcos apparently got red carded (after a second yellow), but more importantly, how did the defense play? Did anybody watch the game?

15. Kr0nika R0ja

Kr0nika R0ja Member

Oct 6, 2010
    Big Apple
    Club:
    Deportivo Cuenca
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    The defense didn't have significant problems neither did Dominguez, though there was Penalty 4 Loja which resulted in a Save by Dominguez. The last 10 mins Loja pressured a lot and it was very noticeable that Liga was playing only with 10 men. I gotta say Chucho's 1st goal was a GOLAZO, and the 2nd one was "Messi-style" kinda goal, "the balloon" lol. Dominguez is getting alot better, but the goal came from 1 of his rebotes :\

16. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Those goals Bolanos scored were f*ckin sick. I'm glad he came back in that form. I didn't get to watch the second half though. And this was the 1st rebote OF THE YEAR that i've seen from Dominguez. He's been in the best form i've ever seen him. I've not seen another rebote from him this year at all. For a second, I thought he was losing himself in the second half of last year but he's gotten a lot better.

Check the goals out:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfS8EIJfK6c&feature=channel_video_title"]YouTube - Liga de Loja 1 - Liga de Quito 2. Campeonato Ecuatoriano 2011[/ame]

17. Matti53

Matti53 Member

Oct 3, 2010
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Finland
    Amazing goals!

Any idea when's Beto Araujo coming back?

18. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    he should be back sometime next week. i remember a week ago they said theres 2 weeks left til he comes back. I think Miller should be back within the next week or so but he's probably missing the next Libertadores game. he might be back for the last one along with el Beto Araujo.

19. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Que golazos de Bolanhos. La plena que el man esta en casa en LDUQ. En Barcelona el man fue un fracaso. Que bueno para el, se lo necesita asi para la sele!

20. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    because barcelona is a team that expects immediate results and wants their new transfers to adapt within 24 hrs. And if that doesn't happen then they're considered "failures". It's a repetitive cycle every year and it's clear as day.

Bolanos does well in Liga b/c he went through a developing process there that took time. And until Barcelona respects the concept of time and youth development, they'll continue to have people fail in their club. No matter if Mendez, el Gordo Lucho, or Messi go there- all will fail b/c they are not given the proper amount of time to adapt. And i'm not talking about months either. It takes years.

21. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Anyone watching the game? Refs are freaking dumb! Stupid penalty and it should have been offsides.

Caicedo the defender is playing so poorly. Just terrible. So slow even the commentators are saying the same thing.

22. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Can't believe we tied the game not just by going against Independiente, but also against the refs. Great game by Liga hopefully we can keep improving cause we need to improve a lot to keep going. Still at least we tied it anyway.

23. viagoal

viagoal Member

Jan 5, 2005
    Liga played great! All they need now is a tie in Quito vs Godoy and will be in 8vos.

and Reascos definitely needs to be called to the NT. He kept up with all the Indep. youngsters and defended well. He's still good for Copa America 2011.

24. peruytu

peruytu Member

Jan 19, 2003
    New York
    Club:
    Universitario de Deportes
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    I really love watching your team play; I consider Liga one of the best teams in all of South America. I envy your team's professionalism and organizational structure.

25. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    we held D. Quito to a 0-0 tie with a team mostly of substitutes...Did anyone watch the match? Care to comment on it please...

@Peruytu...thanks a bunch! It's been a tough road to this point, a great dirigencia is first and foremost.