LDU Quito, Part 3 (r)

Discussion in 'Ecuador - Clubs' started by Gourcuff_07, Nov 26, 2010.

1. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    what do you guys think about de jesus ? he has been separated from his team in colombia due to constant injuries we should be able to get him on free transfer I think he should go to liga or back to el nacional or maybe even emelec.

IMO I think he would be a good alternative some one to come off bench I know we have Congo, Castillo, Mina and now Alvares but Congo has potential and is a good sub as well Castillo im not sure when his contract is up but Ive never been too much of a fan of him I think we can let him go.Mina the team hasnt perfected its offense yet but has shown up when they do and alvares cant say much he is here for another season on loan we will see what happens.

there is also the possibility of Juan Cazares coming back to Ecuador if he does I know Zubeldia will have his eye out for him

We also have Campos and hopefully Batalla coming back from injury and not to mention possible youth players coming up

Campos, Mendoza, and Canga are all players that can substitute Araujo if needed and Romero is great our mid field is great as well

players that might be leaving next season : Uchuari, Reasco, Castillo, and Vera.

2. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Cazares back to Ecuador?! How come? I hope not! He should go somewhere else where he can keep growing.

De Jesus? Is he even alive? Lol. No way. He sucks. But since he is probably coming back for free then why not. I have no hope for him at all though.

3. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    We need to figure out what to do with Cevallos....I think we're buying out his contract. He's been doing so well, I'm sure it's going to cost $$$

4. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    His loan to Banfield ends in December so if they do not take the option to buy him he returns to Ecuador and Independiente (Owner of his rights) will decide what happens next if he returns to Ecuador I think he should go to Liga thats the best option he has in Ecuador.

And to be honest I dont think we need to make to many more signings looking at the team we have if Cazares is available its a no brainier we should go form him he will compliment our offense very nicely and hopefully lead us to to scoring more goals. And like I said we should be able to get De Jesus on free transfer he either warms up bench and continues to get injured or recovers and gets back to form. We all know the potential that guy has so no harm in going after him on free transfer.

As far as defense I think we are set and if we need an extra player I think a youth player would do fine. In mid field as well unless Cevallos make the jump to Europe we should be covered with enough players in mid field as well. So really offense is the only thing we need to improve on.

5. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Zubeldia will not continue in Liga for 2016...ouch. That's a big blow. He was doing a good job with them.

6. midfield.design

May 13, 2015
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Was this his or Liga decision? If his where his he going? If Liga's why? Any options?

7. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    It rumored that Zubeldia decided to not accept extending his contract and that he will be going to san luis of mexico.

I know replacing is going to be hard Paz must be thinking hard about the new couch for next season. We were doing good our last couple of games have been upsetting I dont think Zubeldia wants to stay any more for what ever reason.

We may be in second place but our team still needs serious work. Morales and Vera had suffered major injuries. Matamoros, Quinonez, Mina, Castillo have been inconsistent not to mention Reasco and Araujo getting closer to retirement.

Batalla hopefully should be coming back by next season Campos is too.

Players who contract end in December...

Miller Castillo
    Narciso Mina
    Michael Quiñónez
    Jonny Uchuari
    Diego Morales
    Juan Cavallaro
    Néicer Reasco
    Andrés Mendoza

Honestly we can do with out all those players at this point we need to seriously renew all those positions any
    Ideas for next season transfers ???

8. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Sorry I meant to right Santos Laguna not san luis woops

Bauza was watching the game they said he was mentioning some one in Argentina who would be the Ideal replacement.

I know Liga will need a lot of work but should be in good hands I really want to see what happens next season.

9. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    A couple of players that Contracts are ending in el campionato in December.
    HENRY PATTA
    ARMANDO WILA
    ALEX COLÓN
    WÁLTER CHALÁ
    ANDERSSON ORDÓÑEZ
    JUAN CARLOS ANANGONÓ
    ELVIS PATTA
    JUAN GOVEA
    ÁLEX BOLAÑOS
    VÍCTOR ESTUPIÑÁN
    MIGUEL IBARRA
    JONATHAN DE LA CRUZ
    EDDER FUERTES
    AYRTON PRECIADO
    DENNYS QUIÑÓNEZ
    JUAN ROJAS
    JOSÉ JAVIER CORTEZ

10. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Uhhhh wtf? Why are we losing coaches =( they were doing such a good job. Specially with the youth.

11. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Zubeldia didnt want to stay so long in Liga for what ever reason and was straight forward in declining to renew. He will soon be there for 3 years and he said that was to much time for him the offer from mexico came and he accepted he told Paz so they can find his replacement ahead of time.

Sooo he either didnt want to be in Ecuador any more or he wanted to chase more money...

Its kinda up setting but it might be for the best Zubeldia did good but we need an extra push to bring us to the next level maybe the change will be a good thing and will be refreshing to the team. Either way I have a good feeling Liga will be in good hands.

12. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Very impressive win today Omar Ponce decided not to call two clear penalties that happened right in front of him but Liga managed to net in two goals. Quinteros made a nice run and assist jugo tipo Valencia hoy Im really liking this guy Alves did well too I hope he continues to adjust and score the talent is there.

Zubeldia showed up big time today his arrival to Santos Laguna was also made official yesterday. Emelec had their clear chances today as well they just didnt score.

13. ECUAlex

ECUAlex Member

Feb 24, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Good news for Liga fans

Emelec with a huge meltdown in the last 15 minutes of the game vs Aucas today. They conceded 2 goals and saw 2 red cards. Bolaños & Achilier out for the rest of the campeonato. It's down to Catolica and LDUQ to see who wins this etapa.

Turns out Catolica vs LDUQ is next weekend.

14. midfield.design

May 13, 2015
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Slow down.... Emelec still has 2 games to play and the other two teams have 3 games left anything could happen. LIGA needs to win today plain and simple to jump in front of Emelec

15. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    From what I am reading Pablo Repetto, the coach from Ind. del Valley, going to be Liga's next coach? Yuck! That sucks. He couldn't even get Ind. del Valley with so many good players over the hump. BOO! He's wack.

16. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Claudio Borghi was confirmed by Paz to be coming to Liga they are just needing him to sign the contract.
    What do you guy think about him becoming the coach of Liga ?

17. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Meh. A bit better than the rumor of Repetto but not much. You never know though.

18. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Same here I am not excited about it but it is better than Repetto. I am still hoping he does well though and he might surprise lets hope he does...

A lot of people said Carlos Ischia and Rubén Darío Insúa would have been good option but I really dont think so at least not for Liga.

Bauza was said to have mention an Ideal candidate for Zubeldia replacement I dont think it was him though. It suck that we have so many economic problems that prevent us from getting the first choices we want we always have to resort to second, third and forth options.

19. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    D. Quito... You had one job. Dammit.

20. midfield.design

May 13, 2015
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Believe me they weren't going to win to help us out. Good luck in la B.

We just need to play all out and the hardware will be ours

21. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Lol yea I wasn't expecting them to either I at one point thought they could tie right after Mena missed the penalty but he ended up scoring a minute after. They were lucky Emelec didnt score more on them.

Let hope we win the Final I really want Zubeldia to leave Liga Campeon!!!

ECUAlex, Luigi408 and midfield.design repped this.
  22. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    We blew it against Catolica...in any case, I think we'll beat Emelec. We're definitely hungrier for the title!

23. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Wow. Terrible game. Horrible miss on the penalty.

midfield.design repped this.
  24. midfield.design

May 13, 2015
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Unbelievable we looked like a hot mess out there. Dominguez saved us. Going down 2 scores is not the biggest deficit but I feel like Emelec is on a mission and we were happy just to be there. We looked very slow. Both penalty kicks were horrible

25. javer

javer Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Omar De Felippe can not afford to lose a lose for him will result in leaving Emelec he knows it. The Emelec players have their mind set on wining three consecutive campeonatos as well.

Our defense was BAD and we still never really create to much clear opportunities at goal our last couple of games have been bad as well for the most part lets hope at home we can win at least by 2 0. Zubeldia needs to show up big time !!!