LDU Quito- Part 2 (2009/10)

Discussion in 'Ecuador - Clubs' started by LDU4ever, Jun 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: La Liga de Quito (r) PART II

lol ... time to spread those cheeks.

2. Spencer

Spencer Member

Mar 11, 2002
    Quito
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

hehe yup....anyways the game starts in about an hour and I got an invitation at a fellow Barcelona fan´s house to watch the game and drink beer :D
    I really hope we win today, we need those points badly and we have to beat those noveleros. Aguante Barcelona!

3. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

1-1 so far barcelocas...and you guys are going to be spreading those cheeks within the next hour!!

4. Spencer

Spencer Member

Mar 11, 2002
    Quito
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

juajuajjuajjua :D
    It was the other way buddy, exactly as I said it would be :cool:

5. Spencer

Spencer Member

Mar 11, 2002
    Quito
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

:cool:

Un solo iiiiidolo en el Ecuador, Barcelona campeon, Barcelona campeon, Barcelooooona es el campeon!

Las cosas estan volviendo a la normalidad, que bien :D

6. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

did you guys clean up that trail of blood ur asses left leaking on the way out of the MONUMENTAL.... ?

7. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

wow if 2-1 is assrape then i wonder what the 4-1 tecnico gave barcelona was...its called running a train on them!!!

fact of the matter is that it was a dramatic game, both teams had chances to score some goals and a 2-1 is a tight result. it was a pretty sloppy sight to watch, with manso leaving liga simply was not the same.

remember who's still mid table...

8. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Barcelona won. period.

p.s. I was commenting on the dude that was sure about LDU's victory... so, yeap.. keep it to this match.

9. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

yeah they won, it wasn't ownage, it wasn't even outright superiority...but the three points is what matters.

10. sebas/Liga De Quito

Feb 18, 2007
    Tampa, Fl
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

loko estas borracho?? jajaja pero ke es esto!?!?! 2-1 y ya se dicen ke son la gran cosa??...entonces ya se les acabo el campeonato porke ganaron a Liga?? disfrutalo igual vuelta este año no dan...la alegria del pueblo jaja el futbol tiene revanchas..te doi esta fecha pero el la casa blanca goliada te espera...tu idolo paraguayo ni al pato le pudo meter goal :eek:

I hurt your feelings once and made u cry...let me kno if u want me to do it again ;)

11. Spencer

Spencer Member

Mar 11, 2002
    Quito
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

12. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

if i can speak for myself at least...i wouldn't consider myself to be ardido after this loss....disappointing as if it was any other loss, a chance to take the top of the table...yes disappointment is the word. but there's always the next match...and liga really has to focus on the libertadores right now.

with Manso out, the team might just have lost its final spark for a possible victory. We need Bolanos, Vaca, and Salas out there!!!!

13. sebas/Liga De Quito

Feb 18, 2007
    Tampa, Fl
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

14. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY

Can I ask a question? How can a team sell Joffre Guerron, Enrique Vera, and Luis Bolanos, and not have acquired any foreign replacements in the offseason except for a semi-retired Chengue Morales???? I think Liga fans have a right to be a little more than upset about the management's planning for the current season, and not reinforcing the squad to defend the Libertadores.

15. Spencer

Spencer Member

Mar 11, 2002
    Quito
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

16. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

it is pretty upsetting, but Esteban Paz said the financial projections due to the current economic situation would have to have the team's budget shaved a little bit to expand after the financial downturn subsides...we're going to need a replacement for Chengue...a quality midfielder IMO, and also start looking inside Ecuador for some strong CREATIVE talent to surround Manso with...

17. santiago87

santiago87 New Member

Feb 25, 2009
    Toronto
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

bolañas is not playin in santos he should come back to liga and than maybe after go to europe when he is back to his old self. Liga needs someone who can play when manso is not there, manson in the onnly guy in liga who can run wit the ball, make almost every cross and he has an amzing shot, without manson liga does not play very well. Liga need another bolanos , salas is back soon so hopefully he can be 100% for the rest of the season.

18. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

Too soon to come back. He's been there for 2-3 months?

19. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY

So what is happening with Bolanos? Does anybody know the story? I find it hard to believe that he isn't cutting it at Santos - the guy is a fantastic player, and certainly has more big-game experience than his teammates. Is he injured?

20. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

everytime i hear a report about him riding the bench, or not getting considered, its always the same story....he's "not to his top fitness"
    whatever that means...either he's riding an injury, or now that the current team seems to have gelled, maybe he's just not in the current plans. regardless of those reasons, his talents must be used...if not at santos, maybe back at liga, or somewhere else but he has to play.

21. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

Esteban Paz had a looooooong time to make these decisions...names like Joao Rojas, Wilson Folleco, Fernando Guerrero, and Jefferson Montero should have not just been rumors BUT PURCHASES!! Look at Emelec, they're sooo damn lucky with Rojas up front even though he hasn't scored he assists like CRAZY! and Folleco is dumb for going to Barcelona he would have been better off at LDU...

22. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

Bolanos needs to return to LDU in June and then he can leave after 2009 year is over. We need him back and it sucks to see him struggling out there!! Bolanos' talent can do much better than Santos he's 10 times better than Guerron and Guerron still has had more playing time in Spain than Bolanos in Brazil...it's just a shame.

23. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

I want to see you say the same thing in 3 weeks when we play in Quito...I give this match to you, but were bound to do way more damage than a 2-1 in Quito IF we don't play with just 10 players. 11 vs 11 and we'll win it

24. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

Like it or not LDU is winning this championship...our only semi competition is El Nacional (for now).

Liga CAMPEON 2009 etc. etc........!!!!

25. sebas/Liga De Quito

Feb 18, 2007
    Tampa, Fl
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

Im not worried about el campeonato nacional...Liga sale campeon...te lo firmo...what im worried about is the tournaments...we need to focus big time