Lazio Transfer rumours

Discussion in 'Lazio' started by Catfish, Apr 7, 2005.

1. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Honda is a good player, great freekicks, good skills and passing
    easily will cost 10+ mill

2. DaveyGorgeous

DaveyGorgeous Member+

Jul 6, 2006
    NYC
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    The "random" is considered the next big talent coming out of Russia. I think signing Dzagoev would be excellent for you guys. Chelsea and ManU are also said to be hot on his trail but he prefers to move to Spain or Italy from what I've heard.

3. squadra_azzurri

squadra_azzurri Member+

Aug 10, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    The phrase 'next big thing-talent etc' got old for me fast. I cant rely on that to hope for the best of Lazio. Honda I would welcome, he's shown he can compete among the best in high stages. (i.e WC CL)

We have the next best thing from Argentina..Zarate
    We have the next best striker from Nigeria.. Makinwa
    We have the next best goalie from Argentina... Carizzo
    etc
    etc

Turns out these guys are now flops and are taking up space..valuable space like non-eu signing opportunities such as Honda coming in. People just like to hype players up before establishing themselves to the world of football.

Apparently if you scroll back a few pages and we could of had the next big thing from Bosnia. I don't doubt their talent, but players like Podolski Honda Parolo Krasic excite me more.

4. DaveyGorgeous

DaveyGorgeous Member+

Jul 6, 2006
    NYC
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    That's fair. But I am not saying to "rely" on it. I've heard he's a talent so I thought it would be a good signing.

5. Bianconeri13

Bianconeri13 Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Anaheim, CA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    honda would be a good signing, and a bit of a coup considering some of the names i have heard linked with him.

6. squadra_azzurri

squadra_azzurri Member+

Aug 10, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    The deal should be done tomorrow I am going to guess. It was hours away from Official today, so I think the deal will be finalized tomorrow. Honda will be presented in Rome not in time for our Chievo game is my guess.

7. Taib

Taib Member+

Lazio
    Italy
    Sep 7, 2007
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    The latest is that Cisse will be sold to Queens Park Rangers. Carizzo will be sold to River Plate. Honda and Cirigliano would be coming in. I just hope we can get Pazienza.

8. Rob_420

Rob_420 Member

Jun 2, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    The good news is we got rid of Cisse, the bad news is we missed out on Honda. We're extremely thin now at ST with Kozak out. Candreva will help as well he adds some creativity to the midfield. So do we go with 1 ST up top and hope Mauri, Hernanes and Candreva supply Klose with enough oppotunities? Hopefully we can pry Nilmar from Villareal.

9. squadra_azzurri

squadra_azzurri Member+

Aug 10, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    How. ****ing. Depressing.

10. Rob_420

Rob_420 Member

Jun 2, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Tare needs to go! His decision making and abilities are amateurish. No back up plan in case for an oft injured forward.

We really need Alfaro to pan out.

11. Taib

Taib Member+

Lazio
    Italy
    Sep 7, 2007
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Lotito and Tare out. Now. After a month of doing in pratical terms nothing they were scrambling around the last hours of the mercato for bloody peasents. Not only did they weaken the squad now that we have no cover for Klose and Rocchi but they also brought a Romanista piece of trash into the team. Even no player would have been better then traitorish cretin like Candreva. This is absolutely humilating. I would have thought that they would have learnt after last years mercato but instead they have gone and done even worse. They are seriously going to get it in tomorrows match and the result is going to be a by product. Words can not express how I angry I am.

12. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  13. Taib

Taib Member+

Lazio
    Italy
    Sep 7, 2007
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    According to many reports Rocchi will be sold to Internazionale for a nominal fee. I do not know why Internazionale want him but he is not going to get any play time here any more. Great guy though and will be sad to se him go if he does.

14. squadra_azzurri

squadra_azzurri Member+

Aug 10, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    It'll be for a half season loan.

Rocchi was Lotito's first purchase ever and is promised a manager role within Lazio. Its too bad he doesnt want to end his career with us though.

15. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    short term option to have a vice milito and let one of our other strikers get experience instead of sitting in the bench;livaja
    it still feels kinda odd, but at least it will be cheap and hopefully his experience helps us in the competitions we are in

16. squadra_azzurri

squadra_azzurri Member+

Aug 10, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Yes odd it is because we should not be feeding our direct competitor for 2nd the reinforcement that they are looking for. That being said, Im not sure why Inter went cheap and grabbed an old striker who's only going to get older and weaker especially coming back from a 2-month injury.

17. Taib

Taib Member+

Lazio
    Italy
    Sep 7, 2007
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    That is easy. Internazionale have got no money. If there were more affordable options they would have obviously gone for them.

18. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    pretty much yeah, our recent transfer history pretty much points to that conclusion

19. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  20. squadra_azzurri

squadra_azzurri Member+

Aug 10, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I expect nothing. He'll see his contract expire in June and leave for free.

Zarate has declined offers from Turkiye and Russia since he wants to play in either Italy Spain or England.

Also, Lotito has a set price for him for those leagues that no team is willing to spend on him. His agent said Lotito must lower Zarate's price before they can continue looking for a team.

21. Taib

Taib Member+

Lazio
    Italy
    Sep 7, 2007
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Rocchi has completed his transfer to Internazionale. It is a permenant deal not loan.

Matuzalem is on loan at Genoa.

As for Zarate I hope he leaves as soon as possible. He does nothing and is not good for team morale. Also his salary is one of the highest. His contract still has one and half years left on it.

22. LGRod

LGRod Member+

Mexico
    Aug 14, 2010
    Listenin to Los Bookies
    Club:
    Club Tijuana
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  23. Taib

Taib Member+

Lazio
    Italy
    Sep 7, 2007
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Both of those are a negative. Besides I do not think we need a new striker.

24. SerieAforCereal

May 24, 2015
    Rafa's Cave
    Club:
    US Sassuolo Calcio
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    Earlier today I browsed through the lazioland forum and it sounded like you guys won't be able to spend anything at all. I thought that with the new jersey money and possible cl cash you would be set to spend big. Also why have there been no Mitrovic rumors, it seems like he would be a perfect fit.

25. Taib

Taib Member+

Lazio
    Italy
    Sep 7, 2007
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Why would not we be able to spend anything at all? Lazio is not run out of our means. If we ever make losses, they are only minor.