Lazio-Cagliari (11/28) [R]

Discussion in 'Lazio' started by phillips10, Nov 27, 2004.

1. phillips10

phillips10 New Member

Oct 15, 2001
    Cranford
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    the schedule gets a lot tougher after this so three points tomorrow are a must...

Rocchi is banged up and DiCanio suspended so the forwards may be Pandev and Inzaghi....wont matter much unless Liverani and Cesar can start playing as they did last season in midfield...

here's a preview:
    http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/sa0405/laz-cag.html

2. Catfish

Catfish Member

Oct 1, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    My prediction is 1-0 to Lazio. I don't know why, but it just sounds right. Lazio are overachieving. I never in my wildest dreams thought that they would be midtable at this point of the season and AS Roma would be below them.

3. sardus_pater

sardus_pater Member

Mar 21, 2004
    Sardinia Italy EU
    Club:
    Cagliari Calcio
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    uh sorry Phillips10. :)

It was 5 years we didn't win an away match in serie a (well, 4 of this years we were in serie b).

Entertaining match, both the teams played to win. In the first half Lazio had more chances, in the second half it was Cagliari.
    Overall I'd say a fair win.

Lazio did also pay their uefa cup efforts as they looked very tired.

4. phillips10

phillips10 New Member

Oct 15, 2001
    Cranford
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    It seems like yesterday we were beating man united for the euro supercup, now we get beat by friggin Cagliari twice in a week...I didnt follow todays match so I need to find highlights and read up...I see Peruzzi was sent off and we played with 10 men for 40 mins or so...

buckle up, the relegation ride is going to get bumpy!

5. phillips10

phillips10 New Member

Oct 15, 2001
    Cranford
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    the heat apparently is on Caso now after this loss...even the cagliari president calls for his sacking!

another tough week, uefa cup match midweek and then juve on the weekend...and then is it Dino Zoff time I hope?