Lazio back in Serie A with defecit

Discussion in 'Lazio' started by squadra_azzurri, Jul 25, 2006.

1. squadra_azzurri

squadra_azzurri Member+

Aug 10, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jul25p.html

thats what serie a would look like... :D

i am satisfied with 11 point deficit... we wont get relegated i can believe and now i start to wonder if Di Canio regrets going to Serie C.

i am so glad Lazio is back in Serie A and maybe my plans will continue as i was planning to get a Lazio jersey :-D

2. live4lazio

live4lazio New Member

Feb 7, 2000
    columbus, Ohio, USA
    Good plan! I own three of them (Lazio jerseys, that is)

Glad we are back up. I was despairing of getting to see the biancocelesti on Fox Soccer Channel. But since we are in A, I might get to see some matches!

Forza Lazio!!!!!:)

3. dor02

dor02 Member

Aug 9, 2004
    Melbourne
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Di Canio is 38 years old. As good as he is for a player of his age, he possibly didn't want to play at a Serie A level for any longer. Lazio can make room for one more youngster.

Hopefully, Lazio can put in more good performances. Lazio were involved in some really good matches last season.

4. Rob_420

Rob_420 Member

Jun 2, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Great Lazio get to stay in Serie A. I too was wondering how I was going to catch any games on TV. The 11 point deficit hurts any chance to make the CL next season but being back in Serie A is huge. The demotion would've hurt Lazio the most because they have already lost their central mids (Liverani and Dabo) and would've lost Pandev, Rocchi, Oddo and several others and it would've been difficult to get promoted.

5. Wog Vader

Wog Vader Member

Sep 30, 2004
    Miami Beach
    Glad to see you back in the top flight. I was worried about missing some future classic Rome derbies.

6. phillips10

phillips10 New Member

Oct 15, 2001
    Cranford
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    pic gone and hopefully so is the roma troll...

7. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite