Lawyer Dodges (a few) Bullets in Cali

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by Cascarino's Pizzeria, Oct 31, 2003.

1. Cascarino's Pizzeria

Apr 29, 2001
    New Jersey, USA
    Did anyone else see this video today? There were several tv cameras outside a court in Van Nuys, CA today to cover the Robert Blake trial. A cameraman hears shots and then pans to show a man firing at someone at point blank range around a small tree. The lawyer on the receiving end of the shots was amazingly dodging back & forth behind the tree and it probably saved his life. He apparently got hit a few times anyway. The shooter shoved the gun back into his pocket and continued walking down the street before he was jumped by court security. Unbelievable video.

2. Attacking Minded

Attacking Minded New Member

Jun 22, 2002
  3. afgrijselijkheid

Dec 29, 2002
    mokum
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    i saw the video, can you say CUCKOO? i love how he expected to just amble down the street like la dee da

4. Richie

Richie Red Card

May 6, 1999
    Brooklyn, NY, United
    The shooter was afraid he used the tree to hind behind. So it was not just the lawyer who hid behind the tree.. Other wise two in the head, and its over.

5. mbar

mbar Member+

Apr 30, 1999
    Los Angeles, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The victim is still in critical condition at the hospital with gun shot wounds in the neck and arm.

Hope he lives...

6. Richie

Richie Red Card

May 6, 1999
    Brooklyn, NY, United
    But he is a lawyer :) fucck him.

7. mbar

mbar Member+

Apr 30, 1999
    Los Angeles, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah you're right....I forgot for a second...