Lawro - Football Physic or Idiot?

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by Lancashire Lad, Aug 26, 2006.

1. billyireland

billyireland Member+

May 4, 2003
    Sydney, Australia
    Or the shoddy rip off known as the fowtune tewur.

2. Here We Go21

Here We Go21 New Member

Apr 18, 2000
    ah come on now Smyth picked Italy to wim the world cup on the draw show on ESPN in December of 05. Then on Charlie Rose he correctly predicted 7 games including England /Portugal and Brazils defeat, how many did you get.
    On ESPNews he picked Greece to win the Euro in 2004. I would say he has a shot at winning with Man Utd which he picked on ESPNews before a ball was kicked.

3. samabachan

samabachan New Member

Jun 14, 2006
    7 Yemen Road, Yemen
  4. Uniteder

Uniteder New Member

Nov 27, 2005

Welcome back :D Please post another one of your ''informative'' threads about man u and englush players :cool:

5. StrikerCW

StrikerCW Member

Jul 10, 2001
    Perth, WA
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I am going to say bullshit, who would actually think that Greece would actually win a championship?

6. Here We Go21

Here We Go21 New Member

Apr 18, 2000
    You can say anything you like to but the tapes dont lie.
    I bet if you call ESPNews they would be happy to set you straight. They made a big deal of Smyth picking Greece and they had him on everyday that the tournament lasted. They had all the highlites.

7. billyireland

billyireland Member+

May 4, 2003
    Sydney, Australia
    Greece were actually seen (along with Croatia) as 'dark horse' by some people leading into Euro2004. A mate of mine even put €30 (iirc) on them to win, and another €10 on Baros to be top scorer. Needless to say, he was buying the drinks that night.