Lavolpes last cup with el tri??????

Discussion in 'Mexico National Team' started by eL SaNcHo 22, Jul 12, 2005.

1. CheveLoco

CheveLoco Member

Apr 19, 2005
    San Diego, CA
    and then get a team that it's very solid defensively but boring and predictable when playing on the offense?..no thanx

2. lond2345

lond2345 Member

Aug 19, 2002
    USA
    Keep Lavolpe, throw out De la Torre. That is the best for Mexican futbol.

Even though Hugo wants what is best for Mexican futbol (kicking out De la torre) you have to think that a lot of his motivation comes from the fact that if the owners fire De la torre then Hugo's chances to be the coach of el tri after Germany 2006 go way up (probably a lock)

Hugo, Ferretti, Benhakker, the next nt coach should come from those 3.

3. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    You cant have Lavolpe without De La Torre. He is the main reason why Lavolpe is still around, why he can make idiotic comments, and also threaten to quit. Anyways De la Torres days seem to be numbered and just as well Lavolpes, unless el Tri manages to pull off some incredible results in Germany and even then he wont be allowed to be his usal self, unless Mexico wins the WC of course.

4. smartbomb

smartbomb Member

Jul 25, 2004
    Club:
    Club Tigres de la UANL
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Sometimes people get murdered and they make it look as if it was suicide...
    That's true, but he would probably make a many-points record.

HAY what about Arias, he is available now after 935793487534 seasons with Necaxa :D lol

Anyway, I'm not sure if I would like Lavolpe to stay. De la Torre should go ASAP, please, and I also think that if he goes Lavolpe leaves as well. But the team's confidence and concentration is shattered, how long will they be like that if Lavolpe stays? Wouldn't it be better to bring someone else to rebuild the fastest possible?

Probably not, but I hope Mexico recovers the level they showed vs. Brasil, right now a lot of people think they won because several players were nandrolonous :(

5. Mosco

Mosco Member+

Dec 1, 2004
    Sun Valley, CA
    I believe the the players of El tri will listen to Hugo Sanchez why because he has been an Icon for Mexico even when they were young they prbably watched Hugo on TV with their family's so when Hugo speaks El Tri will listen and concentrate!

6. jlscrub

jlscrub New Member

Jul 9, 2004
    Toronto
    The players arent kids. They are grown men. It doesnt work that way

7. CheveLoco

CheveLoco Member

Apr 19, 2005
    San Diego, CA
    open up ur eyes he wouldnt be the U-17 coach....

8. Mosco

Mosco Member+

Dec 1, 2004
    Sun Valley, CA

No remember even your were young at one time and in Mexico soccer is the number one sport so Hugo's face was everywhere when these (men) players were young!

9. raay420

raay420 New Member

Jul 12, 2005
    YEs KIck lavolpe to the curve after we winn the 2006 wolrd cup. Then we will kick that argentinian to the curv. he will be probably be coaching congo or something lol. They will pay him with coconuts and bananas. He is just to much of a loud mouth and a cry baby. WHen he said "en Mexico no hay talento" I never liked him again. I respect what he has done but dawm dude take it like a man and shut the fack up u d0uche b4g! lavolpe is gonna be bald in less than a year he gets to mad at dumb sh1t.