Lasagna, its whats for dinner....

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by wwnyc, May 9, 2006.

1. Shen-O

Shen-O Member+

United States
    Jul 26, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    lol, this is what I ate for dinner tonight.

2. jwaldman11

jwaldman11 New Member

Jun 14, 2002
    The OC
    I stuck to more healthy fare: a 1/3 lb. hot dog with cheese, bacon, fried onion straws and barbecue sauce with a large fry on the side. And I was able to go out and run!

3. topcatcole

topcatcole BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 26, 2003
    Washington DC
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I just gained two pounds reading your post!! Tat's my kind of "health food" diet.

4. goonsquad

goonsquad Member

Apr 1, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    America, fcuk yeah!

5. AEAAFC96

AEAAFC96 Member+

Mar 27, 2006
    NYC
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    How about a whole rope of italian sausage w/ peppers and onions.

Mmmmmmmm. Delish.

6. jatm516

jatm516 Member

Feb 4, 2005
    Hope, Arkansas
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    coincidentally, i did too...

Here's a funny article from the onion bag...

Poisoned chalice
    [​IMG]

Spurs call in Master Detective

They're calling it the Strange Case of the Poison Players and its set to become the greatest mystery since the Da Vinci Code.

It is a case that has baffled the police, enraged Tottenham Hotspur officials and delighted Arsenal players. It was the day that ten ordinarily fit young football players were suddenly stricken by a virulent strain of poison dispensed from their team hotel the night before their crucial match at West Ham.

Scat consolation
    A win would have sealed Tottenham's fourth place in the Premiership and left their bitter – some would say deadly - rivals Arsenal needing to beat Barcelona in a play off to qualify for next season's Champions League. As it was, Spurs' Champs League hopes were consumed by their own effluence.

Violent Strain
    While the Gunners partied on their last day at work at Highbury, the stricken Spurs couldn't hold on to their slender points advantage much less their breakfasts. "The dressing room was an awful state" said West Ham's Ablutions Technician Delilah Bumpkin "I was called into Tottenham's dressing room by the club doctor. There was Matt Etherington following through on the treatment bench and Martin Jol was wiping effluence off his shoes while Robbie Keane looked on sheepishly."

Strong Stomach
    The Hotel, which will remain nameless, is now under the watchful gaze of the famous Belgian Detective Hercule Boouells who is sifting through the evidence. "At firzt it waz a foul odeur. But now it is 'ard and crumbly." He told a wrenching press conference.

Hastings
    With half of north London and a number of gambling syndicates under suspicion, Boouells has his work cut out for him if he wants to uncover the identity of the Spurs poisoner (assuming it wasn't a dodgy lasagne). "Ah am sure ze culprit will reveal himself in time" he declared confidently "Zen we can proceed with the greater mystery: What waz ze entire team doing in an 'otel ze night before a local derby? Why did zey not spend ze night before ze game at home? Zis is most perplexing."

Doctors believe the poison will not leave Tottenham's system for about fifty years.

7. jwaldman11

jwaldman11 New Member

Jun 14, 2002
    The OC
    Actually, the place where I got it advertises their "chili dog diet". I have not attempted this diet, but I am tempted.

8. topcatcole

topcatcole BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 26, 2003
    Washington DC
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    :D Sounds like a diet I could live with!!

Much safer than English Lasagna!! :D