Laola1.tv Streaming thread

Discussion in 'TV, Satellite & Radio' started by alexolympiacos, Apr 23, 2016.

1. daniloni

daniloni Member+

Tottenham Hotspur
    United States
    Jul 17, 2013
    Oakland, CA
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It depends on the game. Many have no commentary (which is fine by me). I watched Maccabi Tel Aviv-Tirana today and they took the production/commentary from Israeli TV so it was in Hebrew.

2. teamitup76

teamitup76 Member

Mar 25, 2003
    CA
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If you love football than this is a must have app. So cheap and today there are tons of Europa League qualifying games. I'm about to watch a match between FK Sarajevo and FC Zaria Balti. The backdrop to the stadium in Sarajevo is breathtaking. Crowd is filling up. I love getting to see and hear these types of European games and settings. Turn it on if you get the chance.

3. EvanJ

EvanJ Member+

Manchester United
    United States
    Mar 30, 2004
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    #28 EvanJ, Jul 6, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
    That's in penalty kicks. None of the other 49 games (47 today and 2 on Tuesday) had penalty kicks. There are three other games in progress. One game cannot end with the aggregate and away goals tied, one game would need Lincoln Red Imps to win 5-0 to go to extra time, and Valur vs. Ventspils will go to penalty kicks if nobody scores. The first leg was scoreless and the second leg is scoreless in the 40th minute.

Edit: Zaria Balti won penalty kicks 6-5 with 7 attempts each. Zaria Balti got a straight red card in the 90+4th minute, but FK Sarajevo couldn't take advantage. FK Sarajevo had 32 shots, 12 shots on target, and 16 corner kicks. Both legs were 2-1 after regulation.

teamitup76 repped this.
  4. EvanJ

EvanJ Member+

Manchester United
    United States
    Mar 30, 2004
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Can you watch games after they happen? Is it easy to pay for two months? I'm thinking about paying for two months to see Champions League and Europa League qualifying rounds. 4.99 euros a month isn't much. A website said 4.99 euros = $5.69.

5. teamitup76

teamitup76 Member

Mar 25, 2003
    CA
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You can't watch them after and you can only have one device/game going at a time...hence the cheap price. But the streams always work and where else can you watch Red Bull Salzburg v Paola Hibernians FC tomorrow? Gotta love it!

EvanJ repped this.
  6. teamitup76

teamitup76 Member

Mar 25, 2003
    CA
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Was watching Red Bull Salzburg Champions League game but they're up 3-0. Switched over to Partizan game who just scored a penalty. 1-0 at home. Crowd is loud. No commentators. Just football and the crowd reactions. Love it.

daniloni repped this.
  7. daniloni

daniloni Member+

Tottenham Hotspur
    United States
    Jul 17, 2013
    Oakland, CA
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    #32 daniloni, Jul 13, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
    First problems ever today. Watched Maccabi Tel Aviv-KR without problems this morning, but when I tried to tune in to Trencin-Bnei Yehuda, first the site was slow and wouldn't let me log in, and all current streams as listed as "soon" rather than "live" even though the games started some time ago.

UPDATE: Stream came on in about the 35th minute.

8. matty311

matty311 Member

Jul 2, 2003
    Pittsburgh
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    It seems Laola1 isn't showing the Ukranian League this year, too bad.

9. TheAnswer1313

TheAnswer1313 Member+

Dec 12, 2007
    Charleston, WV
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I noticed they seem to be showing more on the other versions like Germany or Austria ones.

Any way to get access to those? I suppose a VPN

10. teamitup76

teamitup76 Member

Mar 25, 2003
    CA
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    8 total Europa League matches being shown on LAOLA1.TV tomorrow. For $5 a month, that's not too shabby. Great quality. Never had streaming issues. And you get an array of teams to watch from all over Europe. Love it!

Redbullsnation2012 and daniloni repped this.
  11. daniloni

daniloni Member+

Tottenham Hotspur
    United States
    Jul 17, 2013
    Oakland, CA
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    #36 daniloni, Aug 13, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
    After starting the Europa league qualifiers with a bang, they've shown way less this summer than in previous years. Also, looking ahead, it looks like their "in season" offerings are down to Austrian second tier and Brazil Serie A (the latter geoblocked in the USA without an VPN). They used to show many central/eastern european top tier leagues.

Redbullsnation2012 repped this.
  12. alexolympiacos

Mar 5, 2010
    Club:
    Olympiakos Piraeus
    Yeah, football wise they have been gutted. The only top flight league available in the USA is Lithuania’s.

Redbullsnation2012 repped this.
  13. teamitup76

teamitup76 Member

Mar 25, 2003
    CA
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I loved LAOLTV simply for the leagues I never thought I’d watch, (ie. Czech, Lithuanian, Belarus, Estonia, Greek Cup, Romanian Cup) plus bonus CL and EL games. I just canceled my subscription after 2 years because like you said, they’ve been gutted and I’m not into watching Handball or Table Tennis.