LAG vs DC United 8/26 POST GAME THREAD

Discussion in 'LA Galaxy' started by profiled, Aug 26, 2006.

1. KCWiz

KCWiz New Member

May 8, 2003
    Manhattan, Kansas
    Well, your forum's mod threatened me and said that two troll posts you can get limited access to BS. Somebody card this jerk.

2. TequilaJoal

TequilaJoal Red Card

Mar 3, 2002
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Dear Knave:

Your the Moderator for a completely s.h.i.t.t.y team.

You and your band of keystroke hooligans are terribly threatning. spend some of those keystrokes defending or whining about tonights loss, at the gay bath house.

Where I am sure you and most of the barra brava or whatever the hell that is.. meets up to give each other proctological exams. I am sure Knave super moderator that he/she is.. is very good at censoring content on that baby intelligence factory you call a board.

But can the second coming of comicbook guy actually explain that ass kicking his WUSA team took tonight at RFK.

I mean jaymee moreno looked like his blatter control depends were irratating his vagina tonight... and by the way give Bea Arthur back her gray streak in her hair, you gunt.

And how about Tracy Perkins performance - that bitch was as flakey as brianna namoff's dandruffy pubic hair. not to mention that twat tracy perkins goal keeping had more holes in it than her 5 day period panties from the 99 cent store.

DC United is ________________________ fill in that blank.

3. RHSOCCER23

RHSOCCER23 Member

Jun 7, 2006
    Los Angeles, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I second that too. If he had any balls he would take this loss like a MAN

4. profiled

profiled Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 7, 2000
    slightly north of a mile high
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Quit feeding the troll.

5. KCWiz

KCWiz New Member

May 8, 2003
    Manhattan, Kansas
    Re: Dear Knave:

DC United is a bunch of hooligans and jackasses.

6. United1

United1 Member+

Feb 23, 1999
    Arlington, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Donovan dominated this game. Yeah!

7. jimmyodonnell

jimmyodonnell Member

May 1, 2003
    And who on DC is better? Come on, name them all for us, I'll wait . . .

That girl just whipped your ********ing asses and you come down here to tell us the score?

8. Bill Schmidt

Bill Schmidt BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 3, 2003
    Washington, DC
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The DCU fans around me were screaming for Adu to come on so he could change the game. It was excellent to see all of his flashy moves not actually beat anyone. Truly, they did get a few questionable calls, though none ultimately was decisive. Then again, Ugo should probably have gotten a second yellow for the injury-causing tackle from behind. I made sure to compliment their supporters' groups (because most fans have not been to games in other stadiums to compare).

I hesitate to detract fully from the win by saying DCU played poorly, but that was definitely part of it. Some passing behind each other was like we had played for most of the first part of the season.

I was upset we had to play Gordon, but he actually played very well, by anybody's standards. His touch went from deadly for his MLS career to deadly for opponents. The only negative was that in midfield he seemed to wait too long for high balls before jumping, thus negating his height advantage.

Keep Quavas Kirk, OMG! I don't care if he scores five own goals in the rest of the season (because I understand he has ups and downs) but seriously, he has height and speed. He may be the fastest in the league, as he was on the same field as another contender, Jamil Walker. This game however, he combined the physical advantages with decent play-reading and passing. Oh and cap Kirk now. :)

After goal four I think it was, Jones and Donovan decided to taunt the Barra Brava and the Screaming Eagles, which made the place go wild. It was a bad decision for whoever made the banners to make sure Donovan's switch was on tonight.

Hartman needs to stop walking the ball to the edge of the box before picking it up to waste time. That's just bad form.

Some drunk guys thought it would be worthwhile to remind me that Donovan failed with Leverkusen and for the US in Germany. I asked them which current DCU players had kicked butt in the CL and said I had to ask Donovan to stop creating goals because I was holding my food in one hand and ran out of fingers on the other.

I am a little late posting because I stayed to investigate the fight and clap for the players, a couple of whom stayed on the field to sign autographs for a Quaranta-centric Galaxy crowd.

9. jameseyla

jameseyla Member

Jun 8, 2003
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Kirk the fastest in the league? he's not even top 10 on the Galaxy. The guy runs like he's carrying a piano. For a big black guy, he has no hops or speed.

p.s. I cant tell if you're being sarcastic. I'm not.

10. Bill Schmidt

Aug 3, 2003
    Washington, DC
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Okay okay, maybe he finally got his legs working in tandem, but he smoked through the offside line twice tonight. Maybe he was just lucky, got a good jump or something.

11. Burden

Burden Member

Apr 20, 2005
    Long Beach, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No Kirk was torching DC out wide his whole shift, he was running faster than everyone else whos last name doesnt rhyme with Honovan.

BTW DC fans=Class:rolleyes: as if you didnt already know.

12. Rodneyd444

Rodneyd444 New Member

Aug 28, 2004
    La Habra, CA
    WoW:D What a Great Game!! I was hoping to at least tie, but an A**SS Kicking- Sweet!!!

A while back on a poll, I said the Galaxy would be the next team to beat Dog Crap United- It feels so good to be right.

13. Bill Schmidt

Aug 3, 2003
    Washington, DC
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  14. The Cadaver

The Cadaver It's very quiet here.

Oct 24, 2000
    La Cañada, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Two bits says your "hopes" are dashed the very next time the USMNT takes the field.

Fool.

15. Beau Dure

Beau Dure Member+

May 31, 2000
    Vienna, VA
    Great performance. Impressed with Kirk, and Donovan was simply outstanding.

The down side -- Ihemelu shouldn't have been on the field for the end. He got away with a lot after his yellow, and they're checking Mediate for a possible broken leg.

But that wouldn't have affected the outcome. D.C. started flat and never really got into it. They obviously missed having a fully healthy Adu and Gomez, but you'd think the rest of the team could pick it up. One team had it together tonight -- one didn't. Simple as that.

16. Beau Dure

Beau Dure Member+

May 31, 2000
    Vienna, VA
    Put down two bits for me, too. Two games in Germany didn't suddenly make him a bad player, and he has clearly stepped it up since then.

17. The Cadaver

Oct 24, 2000
    La Cañada, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: the Come back

And TJ, we are happy to have you back. Seriously!

18. The Cadaver

Oct 24, 2000
    La Cañada, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    From the telecast, it was pretty clear that Mediate turned his ankle when he landed after the tackle. It wasn't the tackle itself that injured him, but he came down funny or got his spikes caught in the turf. They showed it in slo-mo in HD, and it was ugly. Hope the guy is not hurt too badly.

19. The Cadaver

Oct 24, 2000
    La Cañada, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Wow.

Just.... wow.

I have to admit, I NEVER saw that coming. NEVER.

This is a perfect example of why I never bet on games.

Now, for that most delicious of post-game rituals - lurking on the DCU boards.

20. Beau Dure

Beau Dure Member+

May 31, 2000
    Vienna, VA
    That part I missed. Must be something weird in the turf tonight -- Roberts was in obvious pain after his non-contact injury tonight. I'd guess Mediate's done for quite a while. I did see him after the game on crutches, and he wasn't screaming in pain or anything, but all indications are that it's serious.

I still think Ihemelu should have been sent off for that one. Good performance by the ref, great performance by the Galaxy, but it was just strange that Ihemelu was able to get away with so much. It was as if the ref just didn't want to reach for the red.

Funny thing was that Ben Olsen was screaming bloody murder from bench and was being restrained by fourth official Abbey Okulaja. I seem to remember Okulaja red-carding Olsen in an Open Cup game ... also while Ben was on the bench.

21. Dave Brother

Dave Brother New Member

Jun 10, 2001
    Alexandria
    Just so you bastards know, I was involved in one of those "fights". One of your guys from the Riot Squad or whatever you call yourselves, got their scarf stolen. I came up to the mid level at half time to piss and get a beer and saw the guy that had the scarf. I saw your guy and asked him to give me ten minutes and I'd get his scarf back. I went into a mass of beer/whatever induced DC fans and got the scarf, still on fire and put it out. I gave it to the guy who thankfully took my advice to wait a few minutes. He thanked me and we went on our merry way.

I just want you bastards to know that although I identified myself as a Barra Brava member, your guy allowed me the time to prove that not everyone at RFK is an asshole. Unlike Jersey fans, your boy was an ok guy. That said, I hate you all and hope you and your team die in a fire. I'm just glad your boy got his slightly burned scarf back and hope to prove that we at DC are not all assholes. We just want that fault line to open up and swallow you and be done with it. Peace.

22. Bill Schmidt

Aug 3, 2003
    Washington, DC
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Speaking of players leaving injured, I thought you were only supposed to clap when a player is able to walk off the field, like "glad you're at least still a walkie," and not when the player has to be carried off. I guess there's also an element of "thanks for a great job" like when someone gets subbed off.

23. Beau Dure

Beau Dure Member+

May 31, 2000
    Vienna, VA
    There is. At NFL games, you'll hear applause when a guy is carted off in a neck brace.

Was this is reference to Mediate? I heard applause at some point and figured it must be for him, but I couldn't see him.

24. EMKennedyLucio

Arsenal
    United States
    Jul 2, 2006
    Chesapeake
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Man I so would like to see clips from this game on Youtube or whatever. I'll settle for some pics or just anything. Such a shame that it doesn't appear that there will be highlights on MLSnet.

25. Dave Brother

Dave Brother New Member

Jun 10, 2001
    Alexandria
    Bill, we hate you guys, What did you expect?