PBP: LA v Seattle, Sunday, 10/4@6:30 PM PST

Discussion in 'LA Galaxy' started by hav77, Sep 30, 2015.

1. MPNumber9

MPNumber9 Member+

Oct 10, 2010
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm bummed we didn't win, but I felt this was a very promising performance heading into the playoffs. We stalemated a top tier MLS team and made them look very underwhelming at home; in fact we were 2 minutes away from beating them. We were organized defensively and I felt everyone individually remembered they played for the Galaxy and played in a different gear. Some solid but unsexy performances all around in this one, especially when you consider we lost two hugely important players mid-match that messed up Bruce's already messed-up subbing rhythm.

I do think we shelled up a bit too soon and were careless with possession in the closing minutes. It seems like Romney, who was been very composed for us, had a couple of booted clearances that ended up being costly. On the other end of the experience spectrum, it seems like Gerrard squandered possession on a failed counter-attack, too. Take those to the corner and maybe we win this match.

Berks repped this.
  2. Geneva

Geneva LA for Life

Feb 5, 2003
    Southern Cal
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I noticed that Lletget was working his tail off against Seattle towards the end of the game. Good to see.

3. Lazy Assed Assassin

Jul 21, 2015
    Gio out for 3 weeks according the Mexico

4. TommyMack

TommyMack Member

Jan 24, 2002
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Gio out is great for Sunday's Mex/USA game... but suck otherwise.

And I was going to win $888 if the G's beat Seattle. You can imagine my slight annoyance.

tm
    lars

The Beautiful Gamer and barroldinho repped this.