La era del Piojo (the Clausura 2012 thread)

Discussion in 'Club America' started by Serg33, Jan 7, 2012.

1. AMEPUNKANIST

AMEPUNKANIST Member+

Dec 16, 2003
    Club:
    America Propria
    entra layun todo valio madre.

2. nicamex1935

nicamex1935 Member+

Jul 10, 2007
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Esto se ha vuelto un desmadre

3. elvasco

elvasco 100% Americanista

Sep 10, 2006
    Bye Bye chemos.

4. AMEPUNKANIST

AMEPUNKANIST Member+

Dec 16, 2003
    Club:
    America Propria
    who cares who we play, even if they made to the semis this team does not have anything to be able to pass the final. We just got lucky at the end of the tourney playing crappier teams then us.

5. elvasco

Sep 10, 2006
    Thats is bullshit, there are only 4 teams that are better than us(and only one have more points than we do), so if we go by that we got lucky in 13/17 weeks. IMO we have a decent chance to make the final since there are always upsets in la liguilla and Tigres will play Morelia, thats two of the teams that IMO are better than us will take care of each other.

6. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    i suggest you look at the calender again.... America got the tougher schedule later in the season....

7. Numero_9

Numero_9 Member

Mar 31, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I prefer playing Pachuca. Theyre more inconsistent. If this team ended 3rd playing as ugly as they did, its only going to get better from here on out. Replace some of the offensive players and there will be more collective effectivity.

8. AMEPUNKANIST

AMEPUNKANIST Member+

Dec 16, 2003
    Club:
    America Propria
    no mames wey

I talking about at the end of this clasura the last 3 games

who were chivas, santos c's team ,beasley's puebla. all crappy teams.

Before those games we took on Morelia and monterrey and you know what happen.

9. elvasco

Sep 10, 2006
    oh the nad way of seeing things I see, add cruz azul to that list, the calendar did helped in that most of those teams were playing in two competitions but even if chivas and cruz azul weren't good those games are still clasicos and have a higher degree of difficulty. and like LMvCP said the schedule was supposed to be at it's hardest towards the end, most people before the last 5/6 games were projecting a 5th to 7th finish for america.

10. azulcremaporvida

Jan 16, 2007
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Holy shit. Apart from the 3-3 vs. Chivas in 05 that was the best Clasico I've ever seen.

pero que falla de Chucho

11. AMEPUNKANIST

AMEPUNKANIST Member+

Dec 16, 2003
    Club:
    America Propria
    Carlos Ochoa scored on us.

Good thing Quintero,suarez, peralta, gomez did not play that game.

You know if America had missing key players...I mean a key player(benitez is all we have) and lost, you would used the same excuse and don't deny it.

When these ********ers(america) beat the best i'll back them up and which in this tournament they failed to.

12. elvasco

Sep 10, 2006
    Lo dije antes y lo sigo diciendo que malo es chema cardenas.

13. elvasco

Sep 10, 2006
    de perdido no la hizo de pedo cuando lo sacaron, que pinche juego mas cagado, Herrera jugando a que no le hagan goles le salio pero porque el Pachuca no sirve para nada.

14. Baysic

Baysic Member+

Jun 11, 2009
    The Bay Area, CA
    Club:
    Club América
    It's these games that worry me....piojo said they were gonna look for the win lol.

15. elvasco

Sep 10, 2006
    Santos va ganando 2-1, parece que sera Monterrey en las semis, y con el juego de vuelta en monterrey.

16. Baysic

Baysic Member+

Jun 11, 2009
    The Bay Area, CA
    Club:
    Club América
    Pretty bummed about this still......man if only that shit weather had not happened.

Every attempt at futbol was always cut short by stupid puddles.