LA @ Chicagoon Pre/Post match discussion (R)

Discussion in 'LA Galaxy' started by PZ, Sep 4, 2002.

1. rokstedy

rokstedy Member+

I love commieball
    Apr 20, 2001
    Northwest Orange County
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Driving down from NoCal, I immediately turned to the radio as I was about to enter the Valley because I figure I could get good reception then. Match is on and I hear the boys our down. I think to myself that we're going to win and lo and behold, Ruiz must've heard my thoughts because he pulled through. Sounded like Hartman was working his butt off to prevent more scoring. I have the second half taped so I can't wait to view it. We must win this Sat.!

2. gofire2001

gofire2001 New Member

Apr 5, 2001
    Section 8 Chicago
    First off not trolling. Since you guys were able to watch the game I was wondering if Ruiz was honestly onside on the second goal? I couldn't tell from my angle. Also, it seemed like Dema did not dive but I am not positive. I feel like the fire dominated the game but we couldn't finish. The galaxy didn't have many chances but they were able to finish. We did not deserve that win because we took ourselves out of it by not finishing. Oh yeah, and profiled, until your little RS or galaxians can get more than 100 people to sing chants all at once please shut the *************** up. Don't get me wrong, I think the RS has the right idea but there is hardly any of them.

Matt

3. Chamo

Chamo New Member

Aug 9, 1999
    Plano,TX
    Pescadito was on.

0% contact, 100% dive.

4. TequilaJoal

TequilaJoal Red Card

Mar 3, 2002
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    dont be fooled

The Chicago Fire outclassed us for 80 minutes of that game.. if you watched correctly you saw Nowak ruling the midfield, Cien wasnt anywhere to be found for most of the match.

Ezra is Demarcus bitch everytime they play. And if Mrs. Razov could have finish they would of kicked our asses last night.

Rick Davis called it right for the first time since i have been listening to him.... saying it wasnt there night... it truely wasnt, 4 shots off the post or Bar.

But Lucky teams win MLS cups k.c. in 2000 are a great example. The Galaxy was lucky last night.

in closing, KCAL sux, the Angels won't make the playoffs again... KCAL and Satan i mean Disney management should have gone with a True winner the L.A. Galaxy and premeted the Baseball game. and gone to the Galaxy Live. it was a million times more exciting.

GO GALAXY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. dashiel

dashiel Member+

Jul 15, 2000
    orange county
    dammit... i'm going to blame it on too much sun and eating right in to a sandbar, scraping the crap out of my hip... much better than admiting i'm a dunce.

6. PZ

PZ Member

Apr 11, 1999
    Michiana
    Club:
    Ipswich Town FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Anyone notice that there were two Chicagoons (Can't remember who...think Ratface was one of them) standing closer to the goal (and goal line) that any G...even K when Marsh scored? There were so offside it was rediculas, however, you could argue they weren't involved so...well, I've seen less called. ;)

7. The Cadaver

The Cadaver It's very quiet here.

Oct 24, 2000
    La Cañada, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Actually, I think there is a good argument that Ratsass DID interfere with the play. He was standing to Kevin's left, and the shot went that direction. I do not know if Kevin held up in order to avoid colliding with Aunty, but I know I wouldn't want to touch that guy with a ten foot pole, goal or no goal.