La 12

Discussion in 'New York Red Bulls' started by comrade, Sep 22, 2002.

1. comrade

comrade New Member

Aug 20, 2001
    Much love for the La 12 guys in the section last night. You added a lot of energy to the group.
    hasta la victoria siempre. (which could be a long time from now :) )

2. Brownswan

Brownswan New Member

Jun 30, 1999
    Port St. Lucie, FL
    Muchos gracias, compadres -- mue bueno!

3. JG_Revs

JG_Revs Moderator

Sep 11, 1999
    Boston
    I have to admit, that was an impressive away contingent... lots of bodies, lots of noise, lots of banners (that big ESC one only cost you $200? It's massive and very high quality). Thumbs up to those who made the trip up.

Too bad your team sucks.

4. comrade

comrade New Member

Aug 20, 2001
    thanks for taking time out from touching yourself while looking at taylor twellman pictures to compliment the ESC.

5. UpTheMetro

UpTheMetro Member

Jun 3, 1999
    New York

TROLL!!!

6. LOS PIRANAS

LOS PIRANAS New Member

Dec 13, 2001
    REPPEN ALL OF JERSEY
    DALE METROS

YO COMRADE THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!! BUT THERE IS NO MORE LA 12 MAN... A NEW BARRA IS GOING TO APPEAR NEXT SEASON LOS PIRANAS REBELDE TO JOIN ESC IN SECTION 101

7. elephantstone

elephantstone Member

Feb 12, 2001
    Harrisburg, PA
    ESC/La 12 really rocked the house on Saturday night. Came through loud and clear on TV; only bright spot of the night. Hilarious moment came when Revs announcers says "The Fort is really in full voice tonight!" as Soy de Metro is coming through on the speaker.

8. stinky

stinky Member

May 14, 2000
    Long Beach, NY
    true, but only slightly more than yours.

thanks for the nice words....

and good luck...hope you beat the fire.

9. UpTheMetro

UpTheMetro Member

Jun 3, 1999
    New York
    Re: DALE METROS

Best news i've heard in a long time. Everyone together at Foxboro bought back old memories of 101.

10. Frieslander

Frieslander Member
    Staff Member

Feb 14, 2000
    North Jersey
    I agree. It always bugged me that our support was divided by ethicity or language or whatever it was that divided us.

11. AtNacional

AtNacional Member

Apr 8, 2002
    Washington DC
    it was great watching and listening to our guys singing in both languages....the only bad thing was that sergio bought purple baloons instead of black ones.

12. Allez_Zizou

Allez_Zizou New Member

May 24, 2002
    Metro Fan in Boston
    As a Metro fan living in Boston, La 12 and the ESC's support up here was incredible and so appreciated.

If I may say something to you all...

It sucks attending nearly every sporting event, as I do here in Boston, supporting the visiting team and normally I have to go down to NY to enjoy supporting the home team with everybody else... Giants, Yanks, Metros.

The Metros could have lost 50-0 and it wouldn't have mattered, I was just thrilled to join you guys in supporting the Metros. The atmosphere was incredible.

Take it from me and support each other and appreciate what you have as a group. The Fort is so lame compared to the ESC. I hope everyone will get a long next year in Sec 101 and hopefully y'all come back next year (twice)!

Thanks again!

13. metrocorazon

metrocorazon Member

May 14, 2000
    Sure, blame it on me.

We all know you mistakenly brought the ones set aside for your Friday night Prince party.

14. Soccer C

Soccer C New Member

May 6, 2001
    NY
    You guys all sounded great. I was sitting a few sections away and a couple of the Revs fans around me were commenting on your numbers, banners, and the noise you were making. They were impressed that so many came out for the game.
    Of course this was coming from a section where aside from the 3 Revs goals, I was the loudest person around - but a compliment's a compliment right?
    Way to go!

15. Cruzeiro

Cruzeiro New Member

May 6, 2000
    Long Branch - NJ
    great

i had so much fun on this trip, the result of the game didn't ruin for me. great guys, great atmosphere (sp?) can't wait until next year,hopelly with a better team to hit the road

16. Sweeper

Sweeper New Member

Feb 11, 1999
    Los Piranas is what being Metro is all about, passionate support. Props to Emilio and the rest of the former LA Doce boys. Hopefully, you guys will take off again like the old days and we'll have 101 filled and jamming. More movement, more dancing and passion, more intimidating.

17. AtNacional

AtNacional Member

Apr 8, 2002
    Washington DC
    now we need another banner...

18. LOS PIRANAS

LOS PIRANAS New Member

Dec 13, 2001
    REPPEN ALL OF JERSEY
    NO DOUBT

NO DOUBT SWEEPER! WE'LL BE BACK NEXT YEAR IN 101 DOG BUT WE GOT TO GET ORGANIZED THIS OFF SEASON U KNOW.. TO BUILD THIS SUPPORTER CLUB LIKE IT WAS IN THE OLD DAYS REMEMBER OPENING DAY IN 1999 WHEN WE PLAYED THE GALAXY..101 WAS PACKED ALL THE WAY THROUGH HIT ME BACK UP SWEEPER!! YO WHAT IS YOUR EMAIL?

19. Brownswan

Brownswan New Member

Jun 30, 1999
    Port St. Lucie, FL
    I think the core supporters should get together once every two weeks -- anywhere within reason --and practice the songs we know and learn the ones we don't. I'm serious. We are Metro! With rehearsal we could come up with 45 minutes SOLID. We can reprise with variations during the 2nd half.

I need to learn the words to "Metro, mi buen amigo." It's very cool. I also think "The Rolling Mills of New Jersey " is cool and funny -- good to lay on teams we are beating. Among ESC/La12 we can come up with the best stuff in MLS.

And next year we WILL be beating up on the rest of the league.

And it's high time a supporter's group absolutely stopped traffic on the telecasts with some bada$$ singing that makes the whole stadium want to join in. That's gotta be us, 'cause the rest 'only got one song.' We impressed at Gillette; they ain't heard nothin' yet!

20. Sweeper

Sweeper New Member

Feb 11, 1999
    Re: NO DOUBT

dyerk1@mail.montclair.edu

We're going to rock it like never before next year, 90 minutes mi amigo.

21. PSUdude

PSUdude New Member

Dec 15, 1998
    Elmhurst, Queens, NY
    Re: Re: NO DOUBT

serious emails only.....:)