L1 34ème: l'OM v Toulouse [R]

Discussion in 'Olympique de Marseille' started by prvev, May 2, 2009.

1. prvev

prvev New Member

Jun 4, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [​IMG]

Sur le banc marseillais : Riou, Rodriguez, Mears, M'Bami, Zenden, Ben Arfa et Wiltord.

2. prvev

prvev New Member

Jun 4, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [​IMG]

Hamel, Tabanou, N'Diaye, Paulo Cesar, Bonnet, Bergougnoux et Pentecôte seront sur le banc de Toulouse.

3. prvev

prvev New Member

Jun 4, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    So, let's all pull ourselves away from el clasico, eh? :p Or at least try and watch both.

Anyway, from here on, I imagine we'll be talking about other results in every thread. So, um, fair warning?

4. prvev

prvev New Member

Jun 4, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Absolutely packed at the Velodrome today, should be a great atmosphere. Lets hope for another good performance.

Nice to see Carrasso get applauded as he came out to the pitch.

5. prvev

prvev New Member

Jun 4, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Sigh.

We played alright, even pretty well at times. Sort of the same old thing we saw a lot of earlier in the season, where we'd send a bunch of people forward, then get exposed because of a lack of numbers in the back/poor defending. Toulouse were very well organized (as the Orange commentators repeated ad nauseum), and took their chances well...it's hard to begrudge them, other than the fact that Gignac seems to be a bit of an enculé (albeit, quite a good one). Carrasso played very well, as you had to sort of expect, and...yea. We've seen this one before.

Very likely to be even on points with four matches to go. A bit tense, this. I guess we don't play again until the 13th, because of the CdF final next weekend, so there's more time to regroup/get players healthy. Or collapse. Or something.

6. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    Lucky to gain a draw, but situation than Lyon :D

7. zizouForlife

zizouForlife Member

Jun 3, 2008
    swear the 2nd toulouse goal was offside. as for us can't complain toulouse defense was solid especially the goally, otherwise we would have won

8. Bonizzoni

Bonizzoni Member

May 4, 2004
    São Paulo - Brasil
    Club:
    Olympique de Marseille
    Nat'l Team:
    Turkmenistan
    Things like this always happens. It's what I said about getting some distance to prevent those situations. We've 2 games home and 2 games away now...and Bordeaux can suffer a draw too,we never know.

9. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    Yep, starting to look like a two horse race Bordeaux & L'OM. PSG fell today :D
    Bordeaux is looking to beatdown Sochax. Up two goals in the 2nd half.

10. prvev

prvev New Member

Jun 4, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I've been hoping Sochaux get relegated, but would have been (quite) happy to see them win today. Now I definitely want them to go down.

11. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    bro, that is mean:p