L1 31ème: L'OM v Grenoble [r]

Discussion in 'Olympique de Marseille' started by Robdog, Apr 11, 2009.

1. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    Ok let's hope the pressure can continue. One month from now...match vs Lyon. Can't afford to lose points. Let the dawgs out & maul these bums!!!

2. zizouForlife

zizouForlife Member

Jun 3, 2008
    3 pts at all cost.

thats all there is to say

3. prvev

prvev New Member

Jun 4, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Great second half to more than make up for a poor first 45 minutes. The "Gerets Gerets" chants were plentiful near the end.

Should provide some momentum going into an obviously difficult task on Thursday.

4. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    My thinking at the moment is forget UEFA & grab Ligue 1. I know this sounds like blasphemy, but knocking Lyon is not important for L'OM, but the French footie world. Also, PSG is a dangerous side & appears to be doing the same thing. Can't let those bums win Ligue 1:eek:

5. Bonizzoni

Bonizzoni Member

May 4, 2004
    São Paulo - Brasil
    Club:
    Olympique de Marseille
    Nat'l Team:
    Turkmenistan
    Our biggest problem now is our 2 games away. We NEED to win them,and that'll be difficult. Anyway,I hope Lyon lose some points in the way (specially against Bordeaux) so we can be able to lose 1 game without serious damage.

A draw between Lyon and Bordeaux would be perfect.

6. zizouForlife

zizouForlife Member

Jun 3, 2008
    this was my first time seeing velodrome in daylight on TV and crowd was amazing too. i think it was full, the crowd was very supportive which surprised me.

the next 5 matches will be tormenting for L'OM. lorient, lille, nice (away) toulouse and lyon (home). 3 wins i expect from these matches with at least ties for the rest

7. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
    This win is a great omen for thursday. Shakhtar are much better than Grenoble but a 2-0 result and then force extra time is not out of the question. You'll also have Ben Arfa and Ziani available who both missed the 1st leg.

8. zizouForlife

zizouForlife Member

Jun 3, 2008
    now the pressure is on us to stay at the top

9. Bonizzoni

Bonizzoni Member

May 4, 2004
    São Paulo - Brasil
    Club:
    Olympique de Marseille
    Nat'l Team:
    Turkmenistan
    Yes! We're leaders \o/

10. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    For me, it was in the 1998 World Cup. One of the best matches I have ever seen in my life was Brazil vs. Holland. Anyway, awesome result in Monanco :D

11. prvev

prvev New Member

Jun 4, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exlBHTyB1R0"]YouTube - Dennis Bergkamp WK 1998 (commentaar Jack van Gelder)[/ame]