L. Fdo Suarez News and comments (r)

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by loraz, May 22, 2006.

1. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    who the hell said that? links please? your claim is unsubstantiated and void if you can't back it up

2. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  3. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    thats bad news...he had his spell with us, he got us to a world cup and he will forever be regarded as one of the best coaches to lead the seleccion but its just not right to have him back...thank you Gomez but we need somebody who is detached from ecuadorian football who can inject fresh blood, ideas and spirit into our players...

4. colombo

colombo Member

Jul 25, 2006
    Finally who will be the new DT?

I heard today from a friend that Chiriboga set his priority on Bolillo...
    Is that true???

5. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    colombo---- is set in stone at FEF that the new DT is the one that beat peru, With a new team and different motivation!

the guy that had the panamerican team in Brazil last golden Summer......

6. lfsr1544

lfsr1544 Member

May 9, 2001
    Glen Rock, NJ
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    not true Efe. Colombo is right... I heard it on XM satellite earlier this week. Chiriboga and the FEF has Bolillo as the #1 target. Especially considering Bolillo is not very happy in Guate. Personally I feel Ecuador needs to go elsewhere....BUT, also not pick some ARgentine coach just cause he's Argentine...for that case you might as well go back to Bolillo. If I were in Ecuador's shoes:

1. Claudio Borghi
    2. El Tolo Gallego
    3. Markarian

all 3 should have Aguinaga as an 'advisor'.

7. \^the king^/

\^the king^/ Member

Jul 4, 2007
    wherevr da action @
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Exactly but not even with a good argentine coach. I would like to see a european coach who can install a whole different scheme, that can exploit our talent and the weaknesses of the other south american teams.

8. BigSoccer Bot

BigSoccer Bot I am not real.

Feb 25, 2005
    News: Luis Fernando Suárez es el nuevo técnico del Pereira

Suárez regresa al conjunto matecaña en el que fue jugador y luego guió entre 1994 y 1995 antes de desfilar por las selecciones de Colombia y Ecuador y los equipos Nacional, Cali, Tolima y Aucas de Ecuador.

More...

9. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    regresa a dirigir selecciones

hoy lo han nombrado seleccionador nacional de honduras

recomendacion de reinaldo rueda!

10. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY
    Makes sense for Honduras...their goal is to make the WC again and qualify to the 2nd round. At least Suarez has done that, unlike Rueda.

11. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    pero suarez esta sin trabajos importantes hace 4 temporadas.... Rueda viene de hacer milagros....con menos material humano que lo que uds puedan ofrecer. Claro que en una confederacion mas floja....

en Hds es duro el ambiente y la politiqueria de la federacion, no solo futbol es lo que le toca trabajar:eek:

12. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I think the NT team would have been awesome right now with Vizuete. I was against him staying but after analyzing the last Qualifier and what he's done at the youth level, I'm kind of regretting he didn't stay. Not upset at what Rueda is doing but it's nothing amazing yet. The only great thing is that our forwards are scoring since he's been coach, but i'll give all the merits to the players who have individually stepped it up. I think Vizuete would have had the best team we've ever had with a lot more luck this time. When Vizuete was coaching Benitez and Caicedo were at the beginning stages of their development at the international level. Now I believe they're way more prepared to play a Qualifier at the level that we expected them to play last time- and that means scoring goals.

13. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    but that has nothing to do with SNT and the coach

it has to do with player development at the club level and maturity of the forward.

yo pienso que cualquier DT...a ese nivel
    tiene que salir adelante con una mezcla de experimentados y debutando talento, tener una nomina de 16 fijos y en cada convocatoria probar 3 o 4 para que se acomoden al grp.

14. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    no se que tanta mano tenia L. fdo suarez en el equipo de HDS que perdio hoy

4-0 delante de 30mil espectadores en corea del sur- DURO DESPERTAR

primer amistoso fifa del fin de semana:eek: