Kuba back in the NT? Yea or Nay?

Discussion in 'Poland' started by Smoga, Nov 19, 2014.

?

Should Kuba "Biletelli" Blaszczykowski be allowed back in the Poland NT?

1. Yes, he is the best winger we have, and will only add to the resurgence of our team

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, his presence creates rifts and personal issues and will cause the Poland NT to fail

50.0%
  3. Bring him in to the camp and see if his presence affects team chemistry negatively

50.0%
  1. Smoga

Smoga Member

Jan 28, 2002
    Brooklyn, NYC
    We all know Kuba is a very good player, and the Poland National Team could use his pace and dribbling ability on the wing. Injured for most of the year "Biletelli" is now ready to come back on the pitch. Many of his detractors say that his personality, especially personal conflict with Lewandowski, was one of the key factors that caused our recent misfortunes. Whereas the Captain's band seems safe on Lewa's arm, should Nawalka bring Kuba back to the NT, or not risk disrupting the team chemistry and leave him out?

2. marek

marek Member+

Lechia Gdańsk
    Jun 27, 2000
    Club:
    OSP Lechia Gdansk
    Nat'l Team:
    Poland
    of course he gets back to the team if healthy

the Poland team is too weak to ignore a player of his quality

3. Smoga

Smoga Member

Jan 28, 2002
    Brooklyn, NYC
    http://www.sport.pl/pilka/1,65037,1..._kadra_z_Blaszczykowskim_czy.html#BoxSportImg

I have to say I am shocked. The responsibility of course rests with Nawalka, but this decision does not seem to have much upside. Kuba is pissed, and probably will not play for the NT again as long as Nawalka is the head coach, and if things go wrong, everyone will point to his decision to leave Blaszczykowski out. I wonder if ultimately it was a chemistry issue or the fact that Kuba is not ready to play?

4. marek

marek Member+

Lechia Gdańsk
    Jun 27, 2000
    Club:
    OSP Lechia Gdansk
    Nat'l Team:
    Poland
    Looking at it in the best possible light we could say that Kuba has been injured all year and rushing him back to play Ireland is not the best idea. Nawalka has been to Germany to talk to Kuba couple times, hopefully they have an understanding.

I don't necessarily buy into this rosy view and am curious how Kuba will react once he is called in to the national team. We still need him.

5. dariusz

dariusz New Member

Apr 25, 2013
    Montreal, Quebec
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    I think we should use him before he becomes obsolete, I think he has a great understanding of how to make the team work like a well oiled machine. He has a great understanding of how to feed Lewa and how to utilize Piszczek on the right flank. Not to mention he is a Mench, he will be running back on defense even if he only has 1 leg. I think trying to phase him out is pointless, he has still a lot to give for the fatherland.

6. solidarity19eighty

Jun 25, 2014
    Club:
    Club Tijuana
    Morale is high after the late goal barrage vs Georgia. Kuba came on and ended up assisting on Robert's 3rd goal.