Krasnodar vs Everton - Match Thread

Discussion in 'Everton' started by sicurrie, Oct 2, 2014.

1. sicurrie

sicurrie Member

Jun 28, 2014
    After yet another disappointing match at the weekend we move to Russia were we surely must rest some players ahead of the trip to O.T at the weekend. No Mac, Pienaar, Coleman, Mirallas, Distin means we are desperately short of numbers. I would hope Martinez fields a weakened team but he won't as he is a deluded idiot. My team would be (with a tough game at weekend in mind) Robles, Browning, Stones, Alcatraz, Garbutt, McGeady, Ledson, Besic, Oveido, Ossie, Eto'o. With that team in mind I would be happy with a 1-1 draw

2. sicurrie

sicurrie Member

Jun 28, 2014
    Just when you thought we couldnt stink any worse, then we produce another pathetic, diabolical performance. Far too many are simply not on their game at the moment and the Ruskies will be feel aggrieved that they didn't take the 3 pts their performance warranted. How many defenders are going to have to carry the captain before someone realises that Jag is & always has been ********ing average. Thank god Eto'o remembered he used to be good in the final 10 mins & came up with a vital equaliser & for the 2nd game running a late goal has masked over the fact Martinez simply hasn't got a ********ing clue and is proving game after game that last yr was combination of Moyes team + luck = Martinez looks good.
    Some final musings, why do 33yr old Eto'o & 28yr old Naismith get breaks but 33yr old Barry has to play every game? On a scale of 1-10, how much is Mourinho pissing himself that Roberto took Atsu off his hands? Is there a 'Celtic' game were you run really fast but ******** up or dont pass to a team mate at the end? Shay & Aiden would be considered the Messi of such a game if their was!. Just what does Alcaraz do to earn his pay? Is he Roberto's fluffer under his desk? Nice to see Martinez carry on this season's new game of trusting a Moyes buy over 1 of his own summer buys (Gibbo/Besic)