Korean Soccer Chants?

Discussion in 'Korea' started by hanul21, Jul 13, 2005.

1. hanul21

hanul21 Member+

Dec 26, 2004
    Club:
    Incheon United
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    can anyone give me any soccer chants?
    like the PSV Ji Sung Park chant, or Daehanminguk, O Corea, that Mozart Ode To Joy one, any korean soccer chant.. it can be on MP3 or a video. i just need it to make a patch for the upcoming winning eleven 9. im going to have a korean patch where you can wear the old 98 World Cup jerseys, 2002 World Cup Jerseys and fans in the stands wear the Be The Reds T-Shirts and have the Dragon Flags. also if possible people in front of the stands pounding the drums to the chants. but thats if i get the chants and i have to see if thats even possible.. also im thinking about adding the korean national anthem, i already have the mp3 for that. so if anyone can help me out it'd be awesome. without the chants, i might not do the patch. if the chants could sound real thatd be even better..

if i get the chants i will surely work on it, but without the chants, im not so sure if im going to do this or not

2. K:thecore

K:thecore Member+

May 20, 2002
    Honolulu
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    SK Police Brutality Vid

Sorry couldnt start a thread due to the yellow. Anyone ever seen this vid? Its pretty disgusting stuff.

Comments on our wonderful police force?

3. K:thecore

May 20, 2002
    Honolulu
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Apparently, the fellow who got jammed there, passed on.

4. Kanuck

Kanuck Member+

Feb 11, 2005
    La Belle Province
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    holy sh!t. brutal. i guess they have it labelled wrong as NK. looks like the poor guy's neck was broken instantly. was this recent? KwangJu takes the cake tho still...

5. K:thecore

May 20, 2002
    Honolulu
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    The one guy sharpening his "tool" on the asphalt kind of made my stomach turn.

Looked a skeleton warrior from Jason and the Argonauts or some shiet.

What gets me about these clashes isnt the brutality, its that it almost appears like some of these guys actually enjoy this shiet. Like a gang war or something.

6. TOTC

TOTC Member

Feb 20, 2001
    Laurel, MD, USA
    My $.02 regarding Korean football chants.

I must offer the Korean culture, as well as the Korean-American Societies of Richmond and Washington, thanks for spreading around their chants so that we can "borrow" them. A bunch of us here learned a lot from the Reds supporters in Korea-Japan 2002 as well as WWC 03.

You might be able to hear the "Ooooooo, Korea! Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh!" chant at DC United games. Plus, the use of a kweng garee and a big bass drum in the La Norte section. We like to bring the noise, thanks to the traditions of Korea, Argentina, El Salvador, England, Bolivia, and lord knows who else!

7. hanul21

hanul21 Member+

Dec 26, 2004
    Club:
    Incheon United
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    YEAH I HEARD TAHT IN THE DC GAMES!! wow i thought i recognized the rhythm of some of the chants! your welcome!

and my comments on the police brutality.. thats just SICK!

8. TOTC

TOTC Member

Feb 20, 2001
    Laurel, MD, USA
    I know Salisbury is a haul to DC, but come sit in La Norte sometime!

BTW, I'm trying to recruit a Scottish bagpiper to sit in the section, too.

A great polyglot of culture is the United fandon!

9. augietx

augietx Member

Feb 17, 2005
    TexAS
    holy, mother-fuc-ing shiet!

When did this happen? That mother-fuc-ing punk-ass cop should get his ass raped and tortured for that sick shiet.

I mean you're in full blown armor with a metal shield and you're gonna cheap shot a harmless scarecrow of a man?

Seriously, that cop needs to be identified and brought to trial. Anyone know if this happened? If not, it just goes to add evidence to what a **************** country korea is. I mean the mother-f-cker to do this crap and get away? If he gets away this is murder sanctioned by the government and this is just not okay.

God that makes me so pissed off... I swear I will go find that waste of a sperm and waste 'em myself.

10. toohyper

toohyper Member+

Mar 23, 2004
    MI/NJ/NY
    Club:
    Gwangju FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Oh Korea's song's official name is Pilseung Korea.

I hated San Jose ever since they took our Pilseung Korea chant and made it to their own.

"Ohhh, San Jose, Ohhh San Jose, Ohhh San Jose"

Death to San Jose. :mad:

11. Elliad

Elliad Member

Jun 22, 2002
    Sydney, Australia
  12. augietx

augietx Member

Feb 17, 2005
    TexAS
    K the Core, you're killing me here.

These photos are sick, man. These police are just skinny kids! What in the hell is the Korean government doing? I am so glad that my father uprooted me from this lunatic of a society and planted my ass here in the US.

I fear for my son who may one day have to be called up to be in the Korean military, and "serve" the country. Come to think of it, no way in hell is that ever going to happen, not on my life.

No wonder Korea is the small, self-defeating society now, just as it has been for all 5,000 years of its history. I mean c'mon, you've got stupid ass left wing "protesters" who don't know how to think through problems and resolve issues, and who create violence so that the government has to create a brutal animal like what I just saw. And in retaliation, the government, which is also made up of real human beings, thinks up some sadistic shiet like techniques on taking off the heads of scarecrows with a metal shield and actually training young, as yet to get laid, pus+sy pricks.

Why are Koreans so damn STUPID? We are a race of morons by these pictures and I'm just flat out embarrassed...

13. Elliad

Elliad Member

Jun 22, 2002
    Sydney, Australia
    don't worry augietx, we don't want your son in our military either.

seriously, haven't you seen any graphical scenes of violence and idiocy before? If you think an example of a rare event is representative of what Korea is, then I hope you don't mind me thinking that USA is a place of crime-ridden **********hole after watching some sick snuff vids made by proud American citizens.

Geez man, enough with generalizing already.

14. augietx

augietx Member

Feb 17, 2005
    TexAS
    Elliad,

What would you do if police were allowed to shove a heavy shield into your face because you wanted to "protest". And if you die, tough shietYeah this is an isolated event, but what about if you go into a permanent vegetative state but "live" as a result of the police. How often does that happen?

In the states, violence occurs, but it if murder occurs as in the case of that cop killing the protester, then believe me, with evidence such as this, due process kicks in. Suppose this happened in your back yard, would you accept it? Would you be comfortable with the answers you get if justice is not realized? And you would be comfortable with your son being possibly forced to do this?

Listen, irrationality is irrationality regardless of where you are in history, geography, or race. When something is unacceptable, it is unacceptable. Really it's that simple. If I was living in Nazi germany and I'm told to round up a bunch of Jews, I am not going to "follow orders". Why is it that Koreans like a bunch of knuckle heads have to beat the ******** out of each other if not on a monthly, semiannual, or every decade or so basis. Why the hell do you think Korea became a south or north? It was some stupid argument about who was going to govern the country once the Japanese left. The communists originally didn't give a damn about ideology, it was about power and rivalry - just like some stupid kid who gets told to beat the crap out of another kid who's there to protest just because what the heck that 's what you're supposed to do, and all of a sudden you got two kids who hate each other and could literally kill each other. When the early communist leaders went to Stalin to get his backing, even Stalin commented Koreans "are full of passion but no method".

This is Korean history, man. It's been like this since Silla and Chosun. Koreans can't seem to wake up out of this nightmare.

Generalizations are just that - sweeping statements that are often not entirely true. But they are a starting point for discussion and reflection. Seeing something like what I saw IS a reason for reflection, and I hope more koreans think that way too.

I'm glad you don't want my kid in your militray. He's got better things to do with his life.

15. GuruSky

GuruSky Member

Jan 7, 2004
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    we don't want people like you in the Korean army either so chilax and stop generalizing.

16. AmoebaCulture

AmoebaCulture Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    Andromeda
    I don't know. What would you do if you went to a Korean school and a teacher tried to beat you with a baseball bat for not doing your homework? In the States, just for waving around a metal pole around a police could get you shot

We all die sometime. You can walk, fall down a flight of stairs and go into a vegetative state. Tough

When did a cop kill a protester? They were merely defending justice. It was self-defense.

What is justice? Is it the rights of each individual, the power of the union, or the supreme rule of the state?

So you would die for your moral biases?

Who doesn't? There are wars...er "conflicts" about every 1.5 decades.

It was about ideology.

If this is so then how is this any different from war of religion? How is this any more brutal than that?

I'm so disappointed that we didn't have the approval of Stalin.

Why be so general?

I agree.

A point of discussion brought upon by generalization shows that you don't really know your stuff. Because it really isn't a "point".

Yes yes we have plenty of reflection.

17. AmoebaCulture

AmoebaCulture Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    Andromeda
    The Korean government is doing the best they can to compromise with Russia, China, North Korea, Japan, and the United States to contain communism. Also it is doing a fine job of navigating the country, thank you.

I am glad that you enjoy your freedom

He could do the same and serve the country by joining the United States Forces Korea.

[quoteNo wonder Korea is the small, self-defeating society now, just as it has been for all 5,000 years of its history.[/quote]

....care to elaborate? This is news to me.

Well, that's why your father left, I suppose.

Yes, the US Department of Defense trains young enlistees to kill people with a M-16. Your point?

Why are you embarrased? Because Koreans do not think like the way Americans do? Because we are not "western"? Because your moral beliefs are stomped upon by looking at these pictures?

You are an idiot.

18. GuruSky

GuruSky Member

Jan 7, 2004
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    I say just ignore this augietx guy.

poor guy is just ignorant about his own race. he generalizes his own country and tries to bring down its great history by looking at some of these pictures online. that's how silly and ignorant this guy is.

which means he's just another ********ing idiot.

DIE BITCH

19. TOTC

TOTC Member

Feb 20, 2001
    Laurel, MD, USA
    Go here and slide the time index to 1 hour and 57 minutes. It ain't Suwon or Jeonju, but we try!

20. hanul21

hanul21 Member+

Dec 26, 2004
    Club:
    Incheon United
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    lol i can kinda hear the DC United version of daehanminguk

21. TOTC

TOTC Member

Feb 20, 2001
    Laurel, MD, USA
    What good is a chant if it can't be borrowed, eh?

22. AmoebaCulture

AmoebaCulture Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    Andromeda
    TOTC,

That was wonderful. I think that alone might make me an United fan !

23. TOTC

TOTC Member

Feb 20, 2001
    Laurel, MD, USA
    essvee, are you Korean or Brazilian? (is there more than one Vasco soccer team on the planet? I guess you can, if there is an Arsenal in London and in Argentina ....)