Korean NT on Jay Leno Show

Discussion in 'Asian Football Confederation' started by Chachi King, Aug 13, 2002.

1. Jabo

Jabo Member

Mar 29, 2000
    Washington, DC
    Uhhh fellas I think the reason the photo is supposed to be funny is because the guy in the back is standing there picking his nose while the other guys are training...hence the caption.

2. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    Leno is the shiet. All you haters can say good-bye. When Leno cracked on Kim Dong-sung for beating up his dog and eating it, I couldnt stop laughing. BTW fellas this sound familiar?

"...I...did not have sex..with that woman.."

Leno cracks on the president for crying out loud.

3. otterulz

otterulz Member

Arsenal, Atleti
    South Korea
    Jun 20, 2002
    LIC, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Buddy, everybody cracks on the President.

4. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    tru that. my fault

5. ForzaGrifo

ForzaGrifo Member

Sep 22, 2000
    I second that. Conan rules big time. The guy's just a natural.

6. ForzaGrifo

ForzaGrifo Member

Sep 22, 2000
    hey, don't forget the masturbating bear!!!!! LOL

7. otterulz

otterulz Member

Arsenal, Atleti
    South Korea
    Jun 20, 2002
    LIC, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    OF COURSE NOT!!!! Remember the days of Pimp Bot? Classic Conan.

8. Chachi King

Chachi King New Member

Mar 14, 2002
    has anyone seen the episode where we find out his announcer has no genitals? it was on recently.

9. giantrobot

giantrobot New Member

Nov 28, 2001
    Berkeley, CA
    Personally, I find both Jay Leno and Conan to be a hilarious combo on NBC latenight. For me, Jay is more known for his exploitive jokes on (all) people and his standup, whereas O'Brien uses more of the silly humor, especially the skits he does and his everyday preaching of how he 'finally' promises a "good show" for the night. Does anyone miss Andy Richter?

Don't take too much offense to Leno's jokes, considering he ridicules everyone from the U.S. President(s) to the residents of California. I also recall a number of shows where he pokes fun at his own physical features - his notorious chin.

10. nw

nw Member

Nov 14, 2000
  11. Ticallista

Ticallista Member

Jul 5, 2002
    i suppose all late night talk shows have their own styles. if you've seen Soup Talk, then you can pretty much see the difference in the various talk show segments.

though personally i think both conan and leno are funny, even when some of leno's jokes can be quite offensive (but that's his style - it makes him famous).

12. jamisont

jamisont Member

Jan 30, 2002
    I thought Jay Leno was funny, but I realised I liked that show cuz there were always lot of nudity/sexuality/hot looking girls on that show.

Jay Leno is damn rich tho, he got about 160 cars/motorcycles in his 60,000 square foot garage!.
    from classics like Duesenbergs, W.O.Bentleys, Delahayes, Bugattis, Hispano Suizas to modern cars like McLaren F1, vipers, mercedes, corvettes, etc.