Klowdtv: let's Americans watch GolTV

Discussion in 'Germany' started by Lamprey, Sep 7, 2014.

1. Lamprey

Lamprey Member

Jul 2, 2010
    Las Vegas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    dips82 repped this.
  2. dips82

dips82 Member+

Oct 11, 2013
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I have already registered and subscribed.....haven't used much though.....looks like only live games you can watch

3. Lothar is 1

Lothar is 1 Member+

Oct 21, 1999
    I have subscribed and get it.

The subscription only lets you watch the live broadcast of the GolTV channel (and a handful of others).

They show 2-3 live matches per weekend, but they do air replays of games throughout the week, which may help in your situation. It's not a Bundesliga only channel, though, and it Spanish Language based, so they show a lot of games in Latin America.

The stream isn't the best stream I've ever had, but it does work. I can't get it streaming on my phone, which they say they have designed it for, but are having trouble with certain phones/carriers. It is certainly nowhere near the quality of the NBC Sports Live service for the EPL, but hopefully when FOX gets the Bundesliga we will get that.

However, there is a stream and it works. It was only like $7/mo for the service, I figure it's worth it, since I'd pay far more to get the channel on my satellite, and this I can get at any computer I log into, which works for midweek games where I'm not at my house.

Lamprey repped this.