KK, BM, EJ, CB, CD: Portsmouth v Fulham, 5/11 (Day of Destiny) [Multiple R's]

Discussion in 'Yanks Abroad Gameday' started by tomwilhelm, May 10, 2008.

1. tomwilhelm

tomwilhelm Member+

Dec 14, 2005
    Boston, MA, USA
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  2. OWN(yewu)ED

OWN(yewu)ED Member+

Club: Venezia F.C.
    May 26, 2006
    chico, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    sunday morning can be summed up in three words:

Squeeky......bum......time.....

doesnt get any bigger for this. Should be the same starting 11 unless Kamara is injured. If it aint broke, dont fix it.

3. An Unpaved Road

An Unpaved Road Member+

Mar 22, 2006
    Club:
    --other--
    How cool would it be for Dempsey to break his drought and score a decisive goal tomorrow?

4. mattygp

mattygp New Member

May 6, 2006
  5. ugaaccountant

ugaaccountant New Member

Oct 26, 2003
    Loving the hype video. I've got McBride down for the winner.

6. Kickflip89

Kickflip89 New Member

Jul 1, 2007
    Florida
    LOVE the hype video. Especially "the wink." Very very nervous today, but I need to go study :(

7. Galaxian

Galaxian Member

Oct 30, 2005
    Newport Beach, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I havent had Setanta the whole season, but I just called and ordered it for this one.

It is delayed, but there is no way im not going to watch this match tomorrow.

Come on you whites !!!!!

8. BKcitystriker

BKcitystriker Member

Oct 31, 2007
    Brooklyn, NY
    Hey, gonna throw it out there-

Anyone know if there is a bar in the DC area that will be showing this game?

9. arsenalfc08

arsenalfc08 Member

Mar 14, 2005
    I'm really excited for this one and really hoping for a stream! Don't have setanta so i'm hoping a stream will be up.

I'm going to say McBride and Nevland up front with Kamara on the bench.

10. arsenalfc08

arsenalfc08 Member

Mar 14, 2005
    Ah that sucks you have to study. I had my last college exam Wednesday, i'm offically done with my first year. Now I can relax and not feel quility about watching the game instead of studying. Its a big game for Fulham.

11. arsenalfc08

arsenalfc08 Member

Mar 14, 2005
    Don't know about a bar but if you don't mind watching it on the computer there may be a stream available. With the game being on Setanta a stream is likely to come up but then again with all the games starting at the same time myp2p said its likely that not all the games will have a stream.

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=11948&part=sports here is the link to check if streams are available. Check often, probably starting around 8:30 est

12. Kickflip89

Kickflip89 New Member

Jul 1, 2007
    Florida
    Oh, I graduated last year...but the studying never stops :) Definitely not missing the match, even though I have a test on Monday.

13. BKcitystriker

BKcitystriker Member

Oct 31, 2007
    Brooklyn, NY
    I usually watch streams, but the past 3 weeks (last week included) I couldn't get shit to work, stream, sopcast anything.

14. Dirty_South_Futbol

Dirty_South_Futbol New Member

Mar 19, 2006
    On the road
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Luckily I am in the UK, and I can watch it at the pub on Setanta.

Words cannot describe how nervous I am.....I have been supporting this club for 4 years now, and I dont want to go to the Championship. But I will support them no matter what tomorrow.

I am damn proud of how we have fought back these past 4 games.

15. babytiger2001

babytiger2001 New Member

Dec 29, 2000
    Melbourne
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    And my usual god-awful early wake-up call on Monday morning isn't stopping me from missing this one, either.

Biggest game of the year, from the Fulham perspective -- there's no other way to spin this one.

Fortunately, they can control their own destiny.

And I've got McBride down to score the goal that guarantees their safety.

16. Dynamo Kev

Dynamo Kev Member

Oct 24, 2000
    It's live if you have DirecTv- channel 670 Setanta Xtra..

and it's officially call.... Squeaky Bum Stay Up Super Slam Sunday

17. kylesoccer

kylesoccer New Member

Mar 24, 2004
    boston
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This day is going to be torture for me. I'm a Revs fan therefore I love Dempsey. McBride is my favorite US player, ever. I named my son after Kasey Keller. Got a chance to meet him and take some photos with him before he was sure of his plans at Fulham. In fact, when I spoke with him, he was happy to retire and go to Utah with his family to ski. Quality player and more importantly quality person. Only reason we chose Kasey is because we wanted a boy or girl name because we didn't know. Wasn't sold on Brian as a name. Fulham will win because of the Americans and not in spite of them. I feel bad for Bocanegra, he deserves a spot even though I know his distribution is poor.

18. rachel83

rachel83 Member

Sep 25, 2007
    Russia
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm so nervous!! :eek:
    But, I'm actually sort of glad the match is delayed on Setanta...I'm praying for a live feed of the Arsenal match at 10, then I can watch Fulham at 12 and the Revs at 3. Perfect! Now hopefully I can keep myself from any sort of soccer websites/scores/forums/everything...

19. arsenalfc08

arsenalfc08 Member

Mar 14, 2005
    I know what you mean. I'm going to follow the Arsenal game on Arsenal tv online (live text commentary) and hopefully watch the Fulham game if a stream is up (no setanta on time warner cable), then take mom out for dinner.

I always have a hard time going to sleep the night before games but this one is a big one for Fulham so I don't know how i'm going to manage to fall asleep. My brain will be racing with scenarios.

20. JediMindTricks

Jun 20, 2006
    Houston
  21. TimB4Last

TimB4Last Member+

May 5, 2006
    Dystopia
    You feel bad?!? We named our daughter Bocanegra, and now that he isn't even playing she's the laughingstock of her playgroup.

Seriously, if I ever give up my BS habit, yours is the type of post I'll miss the most.

22. YankatOxford

YankatOxford Member+

Oct 15, 2007
    Mon the FULHAM'

23. Prime Time

Prime Time Member

May 1, 2004
    South Florida
    The title of this thread should've been "Judgement Day"...

But for real, I hope they can pull out the victory even though we'll probably only see two Americans (three tops) at Fulham next season.

24. arsenalfc08

arsenalfc08 Member

Mar 14, 2005
    I know there is still a while until the game starts but myp2p isn't working for me. The website won't come up.

25. arsenalfc08

arsenalfc08 Member

Mar 14, 2005