KK:97 Abby Doesn't Love Bob

Discussion in 'Women's Fans and More' started by CRays6, Nov 3, 2004.

1. CRays6

CRays6 New Member

Sep 8, 2001
    *drives scooter in a big circle*

No where......I just wanted to use mobility impaired in a sentence.

2. rbatc

rbatc New Member

Jul 8, 2002
    San Fran. Bay Area
    Really not a good day for this...I'm not one of the people who just went in for the religion and rhetoric....

The fact that someone uses the church as a reason for their policies is grounds for arguing against it. Keep religion out of the damn political policies. How much simpler can I get?

Can you be anymore vague about who you are referring to here? I don't want anymore people dying for a damn lie. There's already too many people dead and maimed because of Bush's lies.

No, but I expect him to separate religion and public policy. Are you assuming that because I have an issue with wrapping religion around policies that I have an issue with religions? Pretty far off base if that's what you're insinuating. I generally let religious people be too, until they try to tell how to live my life. Then we have a problem.

Maybe the economy just hits closer to home for me since I live in one of the hardest hit areas. We're getting majorly screwed by outsourcing here, and there's not really an end in sight. The fact of the matter is there have been a greater number of jobs lost, rather then created under this President. Don't make me look up numbers, but I will if I need to.

Kerry criticized the policies of the Viet Nam war when he came home. If someone who was there and saw what was going on can't criticize the policies who the hell can? He wasn't criticizing his fellow soldiers, he was reporting what fellow soldiers told him firsthand. And if they were committing war crimes, then someone should have reported it.

A mentality that we have always been against. It's setting a very bad precedent. Why the hell wouldn't countries want to develop nukes now? They have to protect themselves from aggressors, and right now the biggest aggressor is the US of A.

Discrimination...let me make it easier for you to understand what I'm talking about, so you don't assume I'm going with the way broader meaning that you suggest.....Wanting a Constitutional Ammendment to ban gay marriage is discriminatory.

That's why I want to know what people who voted for Bush were thinking. I find it very simplistic that people voted for him based on that one thing, but that's just me, and that's where the mindless sheep come into play. Because, really, I think with all the bad Bush has done, that that's a pretty weak reason to vote for him. To argue one voted for him on moral issues is lame since he flat out has lied about why he took us into Iraq. Good morals there.

3. pimper

pimper Member

Dec 23, 2003
    i love hooper
    Yes.

4. M9fanatic

M9fanatic Member

Oct 31, 2000
    North Side.
    Me Too!!! :D

[​IMG]

5. rbatc

rbatc New Member

Jul 8, 2002
    San Fran. Bay Area
    POPSICLE JESUS!

*Highfives B*

6. pimper

pimper Member

Dec 23, 2003
    i love hooper
  7. M9fanatic

M9fanatic Member

Oct 31, 2000
    North Side.
    no more politics..... just Mia

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. SomebodyOrOther

SomebodyOrOther BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 8, 2002
    Over here!
    *sigh* I liked Dean.

9. SomebodyOrOther

Jun 8, 2002
    Over here!
    They voted to legalize it for "medical" purposes in Berkeley last night...

10. rbatc

rbatc New Member

Jul 8, 2002
    San Fran. Bay Area
    Get familiar with the Report of the 9/11 Commission. There's a lot of blame to go around for that, with the bulk of it going to Bush. As well, his handling of everything since then has only made us more vulnerable to universal hate and loathing. To say that we were attacked because people are jealous of how we live is way to simplistic, and it completely demonstrates his lack of understanding for how to deal with other cultures/leaders/countries.

11. Charge!

Charge! Member

May 7, 2001
    BSG 75
    I think we're all in agreement the Democrats are in deepest doodoo and they need to do something to stop the hemorraging; the Senate minority leader lost, plus they fell further behind in both houses.

So what's your Rx to fix what's obviously broken?

12. SomebodyOrOther

Jun 8, 2002
    Over here!
  13. rbatc

rbatc New Member

Jul 8, 2002
    San Fran. Bay Area
    Bring back Clinton.

14. Charge!

Charge! Member

May 7, 2001
    BSG 75
    Everything else got scrambled up :p

*will set aside Mia's Freedumbness for a couple hours on Saturday :D - it'll be the last time I'll get to see her live, even though I still think she'll pop up on a W-League team in Chicagoland next year*

15. Charge!

Charge! Member

May 7, 2001
    BSG 75
    Note new addition to .sig!

|
    |
    ^ (sorry, don't have the reverse of that one)

16. CRays6

CRays6 New Member

Sep 8, 2001
    I like this pic.

17. CRays6

CRays6 New Member

Sep 8, 2001
    No one reads your sig, it's too long......

18. M9fanatic

M9fanatic Member

Oct 31, 2000
    North Side.

but in the mean time....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. CRays6

CRays6 New Member

Sep 8, 2001
    *drives scooter in circle*

20. wambachfan20

wambachfan20 New Member

Aug 20, 2004
    TexASS!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And one for me...

[​IMG]

21. Charge!

Charge! Member

May 7, 2001
    BSG 75
    Aaaah - an overdose of homerism! :eek:

:p

22. NoodlesMacintosh

NoodlesMacintosh New Member

Aug 24, 2004
    Salt Lake City
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It's just that how do you eliminate religion from politics when you have a great number of politicians on both side of the fence that base their values and world views on religion?

Vague? I don't feel that I was being vague. I was saying that I mistrust most everyone. Literally. I don't trust people to tell me the truth, especially not the truth about another's lies, not about things like this.

I didn't mean to insinuate that that's the stance you hold. But here's the problem: when policy is being made in a society with diverse opinions, someone's foot gets stepped on. Every time.

This just in: Soccer is fun!

[​IMG]

Film at 11.