KK 180: Stay Fresh

Discussion in 'Women's Fans and More' started by DeigoRedD, Dec 30, 2010.

1. Pass-n-Go

Pass-n-Go Member+

Jul 5, 2008
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kxSSdmQ62M"]YouTube - ‪Booty Call - You've got to lick it, before you kick it‬‏[/ame]

2. Pass-n-Go

Pass-n-Go Member+

Jul 5, 2008
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xQ68WHGtVc&feature=channel_video_title"]YouTube - ‪Booty Call - Saran Wrap‬‏[/ame]

3. Pass-n-Go

Pass-n-Go Member+

Jul 5, 2008
    A dancing Aflac duck:eek:

4. Mookie141

Mookie141 Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 10, 2008
    Mooktown
    Club:
    Sky Blue FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    I remember Booty Call. I could never sit through the whole thing though.

Those Duggars won't stop until they take over the world. Now they're doing it through their first born.

5. kool-aide

kool-aide Member+

Feb 1, 2002
    a van by the river
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    How many kids are they up to now? Last I remember the last one was born incredibly early and/or the wife almost died.

But those Quiver Full folks won't ever snip, snip. (srsly, the Quiver Full folks are a tad kooky w/ respect to the reproduction)

6. Pass-n-Go

Pass-n-Go Member+

Jul 5, 2008
    Send in the Seals.

7. Mookie141

Mookie141 Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 10, 2008
    Mooktown
    Club:
    Sky Blue FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    The Queen B Mama Duggar has 19 and may have more though I think they have backed off, since the last one brought in quite a scare. Their eldest son Josh has a daughter and now expecting/or has had a son, his second child. Their special will air this weekend.

I'm glad that they can support them, but nature does have a carrying capacity. I'm not trying to get wiped out by the Earth or Mother Nature because there was one too many a person a foot.

I might walk into Bojangles and ask for all the fries they could give me, but I would personally never wish to have all the kids I could manage to have even if I were filthy rich and could procreate with Tasha Kai. Can't see myself getting past five or maybe six to keep it even.

8. wokeupfuzzy

wokeupfuzzy Member

Apr 24, 2010
    aw, come on, I'm sure you'd want more than 6 once they start popping out covered in tattoos :D. You could have the most tattooed family and freak out those Quiverfull people (interesting - never heard that term until now. At least they supposedly believe in adoption.)

9. kool-aide

kool-aide Member+

Feb 1, 2002
    a van by the river
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah, I think that at some point a woman's body just can't take anymore pregnancy/child birth.

10. Mookie141

Mookie141 Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 10, 2008
    Mooktown
    Club:
    Sky Blue FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Hahaha, anymore than that is far too many for me. Unless a little Jon and Kate type situation happens. There's enough adorableness between the two of us to make some cool kids, though the Pineapple Princess would have to cut down on the mall trips.

**Disclaimer: This is all in jest. I really am adorable, but I wouldn't fathom an "adult" friendship with Ms Kai without knowing her for a while and seeing her regularly in person.

That's good! Maybe it's a way to pad the numbers. I wonder if the diehards consider it cheating.

Imagine if there were no modern medicine to aid the process.

11. Pass-n-Go

Pass-n-Go Member+

Jul 5, 2008
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tq6b_hDvUA"]YouTube - ‪duran no mas‬‏[/ame]

12. wokeupfuzzy

wokeupfuzzy Member

Apr 24, 2010
    yeah, some of them would be dead after having a few or would miscarry. And then several more of the children would die during childhood.

Based on all of their rhetoric, their movement makes little sense unless they adopt the medical practices of Biblical times :rolleyes:. But what do I know...

13. Bonnie Lass

Bonnie Lass Moderator
    Staff Member

Lyon
    Norway
    Oct 20, 2000
    Up top
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    She's the only reason I would have watched that piece of shit. :D I don't think I would have done it, had it been Joan Allen or Diane Lane.

Since it's a Lifetime movie, I should just be thankful she wasn't beaten, raped or killed in it. :eek: I mean, really. I was amazed Lifetime could make a happy movie.

14. Pass-n-Go

Pass-n-Go Member+

Jul 5, 2008
    You mean movies other than where the husband is cheating or is a serial killer;)

15. DeigoRedD

DeigoRedD Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 28, 2004
    Fort Worth, TX
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    In regards to the Duggars, their choice to use her hoo-hah as a clown car horrifies me. I can't turn away from the show anytime I happen upon it because of how well behaved the kids are.

My brother and I could not stand each other as kids and didn't want to ever do anything together. So, the fact that they all work together and are generally peaceful amazes me.

16. Pass-n-Go

Pass-n-Go Member+

Jul 5, 2008
    Thanks for the image that I'm seeing in my head. 19 kids popping out dressed up like clowns and hearing circus music.

17. Pass-n-Go

Pass-n-Go Member+

Jul 5, 2008
    I can't watch most romantic comedies and the Spiderman movies.

18. Mookie141

Mookie141 Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 10, 2008
    Mooktown
    Club:
    Sky Blue FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    I hate when people try to have Wambach/Marta offs. Especially all the blind Marta hate it brings. Marta killed my soul in 2007, but if I can still respect her after the fact, you need to build a bridge and get the **** over it too.

ETA: Now someone is trying to say this will be only her second World Cup and that she didn't play in the 2003 World Cup.

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/1480997/wallslide.html

19. wokeupfuzzy

wokeupfuzzy Member

Apr 24, 2010
    Is this what's going on now in the dissertation thread? I've stopped reading it. :rolleyes:
    Time for some ice cream.

20. Mookie141

Mookie141 Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 10, 2008
    Mooktown
    Club:
    Sky Blue FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Hahaha! No the pissing contest is still going on in there. This was from the WPS FB page. The poster did finally see their mistake, but damn really.

21. Bonnie Lass

Bonnie Lass Moderator
    Staff Member

Lyon
    Norway
    Oct 20, 2000
    Up top
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Would that be the new rambling thread in USWNT?

I pretty much scroll though anything longer than one quoted post and more than 10 sentences.

22. wokeupfuzzy

wokeupfuzzy Member

Apr 24, 2010
    Mookie started that new thread there and I thought, ok, I'll post here because this thread will not be like that other thread. Silly me! Things never change, I should know better. ;)

Oh, and someone there called me "one of the usual BS whiners." True, I am proud to be a whiner, but I just thought there were others in that particular thread that were more deserving of the title...

23. wokeupfuzzy

wokeupfuzzy Member

Apr 24, 2010
    So, the new X-Men movie: worth it? Or wait for dvd release?

24. Mookie141

Mookie141 Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 10, 2008
    Mooktown
    Club:
    Sky Blue FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Yeah I was hoping for a more so general gab type thread. You know like they showed Lloyd primping her hair 5 mins before the match, here's the link or Go USA or just how we thought the cup would go or is going. Then it just became another chessmatch. Yes this is a message board but no one wants to read theses. Do I abuse the multi-quote button? Sometimes, but it's usually if I hadn't been in a thread and I feel like commenting on multiple pieces and usualy I do so addressing multiple members.

I know it's a message board and all but it would go smoother in situations like that if no one questioned each other's opinions. One could ask for clarification or for a receipt about a fact or elaberate on a thought for better understanding, but a lot of extra shxt has been going on. I'm not going to debate you on Rodriguez's finishing skills. I'll say my opinion of them and watch her waif 10 balls into the stands the next match. Perhaps I've been here so long that I have just learned to mostly not give a damn. :D

I felt so bad for that roster thread. Did I taint it? Yes, but only when something interesting came up and I wanted to marinate my mind in it. We can't spend forever arguing about if Pia is or isn't lazy and stupid especially if she hasn't had her day in court. It sucks the snark and fun out of everything. In the end the only things that were happy in that thread were Heather Mitts and her suitcase.

I'll gladly be called a BS whiner if it means that I am being reasonable and I have an exit strategy, a sense of humor, and good liquor to fall back on if this tops 07.

I've heard it was pretty decent. Not terribly bad but possibly not as good as the recent Batman movies. If you're a casual fan I think you will be pleased. I myself haven't seen it. Perhaps one of you young folks with lives have.

25. Bonnie Lass

Bonnie Lass Moderator
    Staff Member

Lyon
    Norway
    Oct 20, 2000
    Up top
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    It all depends what you like more: Action movies with plot, or real movies with action. Because it's definitely the latter, whereas I would say the other X-Men movies were the former.

If you really like knowing X-Men 'origin' stories, this movie is for you. It's different than the other movies because it's a bit slower and has fewer WHOA! action scenes in it. But there's some good depth to it and I thought it was very enjoyable. (But I'm an origins kind of nerd.)

There's a whole thread in the 'Movies, Music and More' forum, towards the bottom of the page.