KK 147: We will have that!

Discussion in 'Women's Fans and More' started by DeigoRedD, Mar 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. melbrown

melbrown New Member

Aug 27, 2001
    I'm gonna go see The Cure for my birthday in September.

2. cloudedmind

cloudedmind BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 7, 2004
    Silver Spring, MD
    Hehehe. I get called sir entirely too much. But, yep... *checks inside pants* I'm a girl!

I don't even remember the context of the squishy boob comment... but it amused me.

3. cloudedmind

Mar 7, 2004
    Silver Spring, MD
    Wow! A PT!!! Haven't seen one of those in ages!

4. Zap9

Zap9 Member

Jan 7, 2005
    baja Arizona
    This is as good a time as any to delurk and chime in. I get called "sir" at least once a week, despite my (apparently hopeless) attempts at semi-girly hair.

So here's a ::clink:: to those of us whose studliness simply cannot be repressed. :cool:

5. Crimson Ace

Crimson Ace Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 4, 2003
    McKinney, TX
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah, but see... your profile is also devoid of any mention of male or female. For those of us (okay, me) that don't see you on a day to day basis, this whole internet thing is all I get to go on. Clue me in!

Thanks, sir! :D

6. cloudedmind

Mar 7, 2004
    Silver Spring, MD
    Oh fine... I put my gender down on here. :p

Silly people. :)

7. Zap9

Zap9 Member

Jan 7, 2005
    baja Arizona
    Fine, fine. I'm all profiled up now.

8. Charge!

Charge! Member

May 7, 2001
    BSG 75
    Nice. But no matter what BigSoccer looks like on the outside, the Atlanta Beat will be forever midgy. :p :D

9. Bonnie Lass

Bonnie Lass Moderator
    Staff Member

Lyon
    Norway
    Oct 20, 2000
    Up top
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Cloudedmind: How do you like the new Wranglers? I really don't care for the 4-doors, but the 2-doors look wicked. Especially the ones with the nicer packages. The fender flares are wider -- hell, the whole thing looks wider. And the tops have changed to be less sqaured off. They're not bad.

Of course, I've yet to see prices on any of them. All I know is they've started offering Wranglers in 2WD models -- meaning they've probably went up a good amount.

10. cloudedmind

Mar 7, 2004
    Silver Spring, MD
    The new BigSoccer looks different....

11. cloudedmind

Mar 7, 2004
    Silver Spring, MD
    I kinda like the new Wranglers. They've still got that Wrangler spirit, but bigger. They are pretty pricey though.

12. Bonnie Lass

Bonnie Lass Moderator
    Staff Member

Lyon
    Norway
    Oct 20, 2000
    Up top
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Try the MLS net skin under user options. It looks nice and isn't quite so white.

Yeah, priced them last night. They are offering Saharas again though. Not just the X models and Rubicons.

A 2D Sahara, stick shift, V6 is around $23,500, not including anything really nice. The Rubicons are around $28,000. (It sucks they stopped offering I-6 engines)

And all 2D models are 4WD. Apparently, only the 4D models have 4WD as an option.

Too much info, I know. Very few people know enough about Wranglers/Jeeps to care one way or another.

13. cloudedmind

Mar 7, 2004
    Silver Spring, MD
    I have a 2004 Sahara with nearly everything and I paid $25000 for it... Although, i got a sweet deal on it 'cause I was about to purchase another one (lesser trim) and apparently the guy who ordered it finally showed up to buy it. So they offered me the higher end Sahara for the same price I negotiated the Sport model.

14. Charge!

Charge! Member

May 7, 2001
    BSG 75
    OK, we're thisclose, so the KK is going to end tonight. Melby, I'll PM you when it is so you can start off the next one, as promised.

15. Charge!

Charge! Member

May 7, 2001
    BSG 75
    I was diagnosed with plantar fascitis last night; the heel of my foot was really hurting, as in not being able to stand up, much less walk around. :( I got a cortisone shot, but on the side of the foot, not the heel itself. Doctor said it would have hurt too much if it was injected directly into the heel. Is that whacked or not?

I remember Pavlina Scasna, Czech international who played for the Charge, and her 2003 season was pretty much destroyed since she had the same condition. The recovery takes usually up to a year.

:(

16. Charge!

Charge! Member

May 7, 2001
    BSG 75
    In happier news, I saw the Bionic Woman pilot, and it definitely shows potential. Katee Sackhoff of Battlestar Galactica plays a recurring role as the one before Jaime Sommers; that is, the first bionic woman. With a superbad mean streak that actually came off more forcefully than Michelle Ryan's Jamie did.

:D

17. Charge!

Charge! Member

May 7, 2001
    BSG 75
    November 27, in case you're interested, is when this complete series comes out:

[​IMG]

Pass.

18. Charge!

Charge! Member

May 7, 2001
    BSG 75
    Wishing she was going to China:

[​IMG]

She guaranteed a US WWC victory, though. :D

19. Charge!

Charge! Member

May 7, 2001
    BSG 75
    Multitasking in the KK! Ah, those were the days. :D

20. Charge!

Charge! Member

May 7, 2001
    BSG 75
  21. Charge!

Charge! Member

May 7, 2001
    BSG 75
    This book's pretty good: [​IMG]. So's this: [​IMG]

But I'm prejudiced, since I wrote them both. :D Seriously. If you're so inclined, feel free to look them over here and here.

22. Charge!

Charge! Member

May 7, 2001
    BSG 75
    I think this one was the longest-running KK ever. I hope we can get some of the regulars back for the next one.

23. Charge!

Charge! Member

May 7, 2001
    BSG 75
    From the KK/ YCJ archives! Enjoy! :D

[​IMG]

"Try and catch me, Mia."

:D

24. Charge!

Charge! Member

May 7, 2001
    BSG 75