KK 132: How many drunken phone calls will B get from Chicago?

Discussion in 'Women's Fans and More' started by muskiesrock35, Jul 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cloudedmind

cloudedmind BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 7, 2004
    Silver Spring, MD
    Ya'll are amusing...

2. CRays6

CRays6 New Member

Sep 8, 2001
    Whatever.

3. Charge!

Charge! Member

May 7, 2001
    BSG 75
    OK, then; good night. *yawns*

4. CRays6

CRays6 New Member

Sep 8, 2001
    My face is sunburned.

5. cloudedmind

Mar 7, 2004
    Silver Spring, MD
    Well... I've got a test tomorrow and I'm sleepy as all hell.

G'night folks!

6. cloudedmind

Mar 7, 2004
    Silver Spring, MD

*poke poke*

7. milbrett

milbrett New Member

Apr 9, 2000
    MA
    I miss the old days of the KK... 1000 pages... usually close to a hundred pages a day to try to read through and catch up on... where did all the kkers go??? :(

8. Charge!

Charge! Member

May 7, 2001
    BSG 75
    :(

Bad, bad stuff in London; please say prayers for all the victims of this latest act of Islamic terrorism and butchery.

9. cloudedmind

Mar 7, 2004
    Silver Spring, MD
    Freakin' dumbass terrorists.

10. piper

piper New Member

I love Bushs statement. "...we'll find [the terrorists] and bring them to justice..."

OOOHOOOHOOOH! I KNOW! I KNOW!! *hops in seat and raises and pokes the air with my hand**squirms* I KNOW!!!

In other words, it'll go like this: *goes after terrorists**brings back a preggo mom from Uzbekistan*

:rolleyes:

I hope they find Osama, kill him in the most painful way (if he's not already dead), and then proceed to kill his brethren.

Everyone in England is in my good good thoughts and prayers.

11. piper

piper New Member

Boycott and don't have time to post, I think.

12. cloudedmind

Mar 7, 2004
    Silver Spring, MD

*nods*

Terrorist bastards...

13. muskiesrock35

muskiesrock35 Member

Nov 28, 2001
    Cincinnati
    Aud i was at work when you messaged me :|

Something happened in england?

14. muskiesrock35

muskiesrock35 Member

Nov 28, 2001
    Cincinnati
    :|

*thumbs up*

way to go bush, you ********er.

Sorry london-Love, america

15. Charge!

Charge! Member

May 7, 2001
    BSG 75
    Ames, this is not about Bush or Blair or anything else except psychotic Islamic butchers who kill indiscriminately and don't give half a sh!t, much less two, about who they kill. The more the better to them. Radical Islam can be summed up in six words, ones that were written by the leader of the Madrid massacre last year:

"You love life. We love death."

And that, in a nutshell, is why I don't care for Islam very much right now, as un-PC as it gets. But it's how I feel. These Londoners survived the Blitz of WWII. You think a bunch of p*ssy fascist wannabes are going to break their spirit? Doubt it.

16. Mel10

Mel10 New Member

Apr 24, 2001
    in your underpants
    Paul stop saying "islamic terrorists", it like me calling every american a christian.

rain on terrorists all you want, i hope they all die, but leave the religion out of it. its makes you as p*ssy foot about it as they are. hate them becuase they murder, and don't give into their "reasons", don't hate on a faith they use to excuse their actions, becuase you justify it. they are not islamic terrorists. they are terrorists. bush is not a christian terrorist. he is a terrorist.

the end

17. cloudedmind

Mar 7, 2004
    Silver Spring, MD

********tard terrorists need to realize that blowing ******** up ain't going to intimidate countries like the US and Great Britain. Generally speaking, US and GB get pissed off and get even.

Dumbasses.

18. CRays6

CRays6 New Member

Sep 8, 2001
    The most important thing is to continue our lives not in fear.

That's what they want.

19. Charge!

Charge! Member

May 7, 2001
    BSG 75
    No reason can justify strapping a bomb to your waist and taking out as many innocents as you can. Or plant explosives at points where they can be detonated for maximum carnage. This was not a good day for Islam by any stretch of the imagination. It reinforces the perception (right or wrong) that Islam is a breeding ground for global terrorism, and that more Islamics commit atrocities of this nature than any 10 religions put together.

I do hate their living guts as murderers, but those 95% of Islamics who are decent and peaceful need - soon - to start dropping the dime on the 5% who are defiling their faith. Muslim clerics the world over need to say with one voice that these people are committing crimes against Islam and that it's time to take back their religion from these heretics. That they will not be rewarded with 72 virgins in heaven, but eternal damnation in hell.

20. Mel10

Mel10 New Member

Apr 24, 2001
    in your underpants
    *amens*

21. Charge!

Charge! Member

May 7, 2001
    BSG 75
  22. cloudedmind

Mar 7, 2004
    Silver Spring, MD

Amen to that.

23. DeigoRedD

DeigoRedD Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 28, 2004
    Fort Worth, TX
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Welp ladies. I'm officially out of Chicago. They had to sedate and x-ray my pup. She pulled a muscle on the back of her leg. They've got her in a splint to let the muscle rest.

The bill for this puts me back to eating mac n cheese and tomato soup for a week until payday.

24. cloudedmind

Mar 7, 2004
    Silver Spring, MD

Awwwwwwwww.... poor doggie....

Poor D...

25. DeigoRedD

DeigoRedD Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 28, 2004
    Fort Worth, TX
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Aside from the vet bill...today has been a great day.

I went to a luncheon for FC Dallas in anticipation of the new stadium opening in Frisco in August. Got autographs from all the players on the team except 2 who snuck out early and 3 that are not in town for various reasons.

And I got my pic taken with 3 of my fave players on the team.

:D