Kinda dumb question about a ball.

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by KiQuE, Sep 2, 2002.

1. KiQuE

KiQuE New Member

Aug 14, 2002
    Does anybody know what brand is the ball that was used in the Real Madrid- Feyenoord game? The one covered in stars. Anybody have a link to the company's website or a place I can buy one?

2. gerr18

gerr18 New Member

Jul 11, 2002
    is it the adidas CL ball? thats the only ball covered with stars i can think of.

3. rymannryan

rymannryan New Member

Aug 27, 2002
    N.N., Virginia
    Definately the Champions League ball. You can probably get it from Eurosport.

4. GreenDay

GreenDay New Member

Sep 15, 2001
    Estonia
    Strangely Eurosport nor Adidas's own shop has it. And I couldn't find it anywhere else either. I guess it'll start showing up again when the group stage of CL starts. Unless they design a new ball by then ;)

5. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    The one they were using in the later stages of th champions league was whithe and black not white and silver liek the one they were selling before I also have the replica of the CL ball and it sucks it get lop sided ina few days so stay away from that one if you can for the money i would go with select they make the best balls at least thats what i think

6. KiQuE

KiQuE New Member

Aug 14, 2002
    So this is the CL Ball?

[​IMG]

So this thing goes lopsided in a few days?

7. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    the replica goes lop sided not the real ball as far as i know it shouldnt for $150 the replica is like a $40 ball