Kim Pickup, Carlos Juarez Coaching Sessions Now Available Online!

Discussion in 'NWSL' started by Blackdogsports, Sep 30, 2003.

1. Blackdogsports

Blackdogsports New Member

May 23, 2003
    Kim Pickup, Carlos Juarez Coaching Sessions Now Available Online!
    San Diego, Calif. (September 30, 2003) – Blackdog Sports Management announced today a new service for soccer players, coaches, and parents to utilize—online inquiries and registration for individual and team coaching sessions, in addition to coaching seminars and clinics with former San Diego Spirit Defender Kim Pickup, as well as former San Diego Spirit coach and USSF ‘A’ Licensed Coach, Carlos Juarez.
    Players, coaches, and parents can now inquire about receiving instruction from some of the most knowledgeable soccer minds in Southern California, simply by visiting the Blackdog Sports Management website and filling out an information form by accessing the following link: http://www.blackdogsports.net/camps/index.php
    "The availability of this online service will be a valuable resource for players, parents, and coaches alike," said Blackdog Sports Management Director of Representation and Camps, Chris Rogers. “Especially with the Women’s World Cup in progress, people are extremely excited about soccer right now. They now have another outlet to learn from some of the best in the game.”
    “This is a really great opportunity to stay connected with the fans,” said Pickup. “Although I’m disappointed about the current status of the WUSA, I still want to continue to be a role model for young girls, and to help them reach their full potential both as people, and as soccer players. I think this is a great start toward doing that, and keeping interest in the women’s game going forward.”
    The service, although in its infant stages of development, allows interested individuals to fill out a form of contact information, make specific requests as to what type of skills, instruction, appearance, or educational session they might be interested in, in addition to providing a calendar of available time slots. Although primarily concentrated in Southern California, both Pickup and Juarez are available for clinics and seminars throughout the country.
    “This is a great step that will allow both myself and Berly to touch more people in the soccer community,” said Juarez. “With the interest in soccer at the youth level being so high, it is important that knowledgeable people are out there teaching the fundamental skills and strategies important to the development of young players. I think this will allow us contact with an even more diverse group of people.”
    Inquires are considered on a first come, first served basis, and Blackdog Sports Management and all coaches reserve the rights to schedule, cancel, and change times of coaching sessions and clinics. Prices and locations of sessions are to be determined at a later time and date as indicated in responses from Blackdog Sports Management.
    © Blackdog Sports Management 2003