KFA re-signs with Nike thru 2006

Discussion in 'Korea' started by K_19, Dec 16, 2002.

1. Korean Football

Korean Football New Member

Apr 21, 2001
    U.S.
    ah....yes....I knew this would happen..

I was willing to face the risks when I confessed.

2. otterulz

otterulz Member

Arsenal, Atleti
    South Korea
    Jun 20, 2002
    LIC, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well, just campaign hard for my ideas and we'll call it even.

3. Korean Football

Apr 21, 2001
    U.S.
    heh..

if it makes you feel any better, we do have an alternate jersey which is blue. But we'll probably rarely wear that. One of the alternates the KFA announced was by wearing our white shirt and then wearing the blue(aka GRAY!) shorts. Nonetheless, when the KFA announced its new uniforms, they did have the blue shirt+GRAY shorts combination next to the red shirt+gray shorts combo and the white shirt+red shorts combo. The goalie had 3 options too. Yellow being the first, light gray with yellow lines being the second, and the red one being the third.

4. K_19

K_19 New Member

Aug 29, 2002
    Toronto, ON, Canada
    They had the blue jerseys? I thought that was only our training jerseys! wow that's cool, if you have any pictures of that i would appreciate it a lot of you post it up...

err i dunno how white jersey - denim shorts would look... some combinations don't look right (but has to be done sometimes so it doesn't clash shorts or shirt colours). For example, in this yr's WC, Brazil's yellow shirt/white shorts combo looked so awful (in costa rica game). Netherlands/Belgium's home jersey would have looked better with black shorts instead of the orange.

5. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    I think the psychological thing does really work. My friend wore the Korean kit to a soccer practice once and the pink on the green field really did stand out and really made him look bigger. White, I dunno, but one think i do know is that teams like Man U, Arsenal, blahblahblha, are good enough to wear RED not PINK.

6. Korean Football

Apr 21, 2001
    U.S.
    and the point is that it works for everybody. You and your opponents.

The color yellow normally lightens you up and feel happy. It would give you and your opponents the same feeling.

If the color red fires you up, it will fire them up too.

Argentina's baby blue color is known to make your stamina last longer. But then again, it would make everybody's stamina better (for you since you look around looking for your teammates and for your opponents since they'll be chasing you around)

Whatever the color you wear, it will work for everybody.

7. Korean Football

Apr 21, 2001
    U.S.
    I do have the pic. I just need to server to upload the image..