Kevin Hartman keeper glove auction (autographed)

Discussion in 'Sporting Kansas City' started by bilzy, Nov 12, 2008.

1. bilzy

bilzy New Member

Feb 1, 2007
    My 11 year old son is doing a fundraiser to benefit Marcia Williams, wife of RSL andy Williams, in her fight against Leukemia.

Kevin Hartman donated a game worn pair of keeper gloves after the FCD match in Frisco this past summer. All proceeds go directly to soccerunitesutah.com and you can read about my son's participation here
    http://soccerunitesutah.com/Evan.html

The auction is on ebay and has a very low buy it now price considering what the item is. My son is trying to raise $5000 and register 1000 donors by Christmas. Marcia's needs help in a very urgent way. Time is not on her side :(

[​IMG]http://cgi.ebay.com/Kansas-City-Wizards-Kevin-Hartman-signed-keeper-gloves_W0QQitemZ280284844827QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_SM_Fan_Shop?hash=item280284844827&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

thank you for looking,
    frieda

2. Beech

Beech Member

Jul 26, 2001
    Kansas City
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    MOD NOTE: This particular charitable event was approved by the moderators here. Do not report as spam. It's for an MLS player's family and Kevin Hartman donated something towards it. Please check out the auction and take action if you choose.

3. eminer

eminer Member

May 17, 2006
    Kansas
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  4. KCDEFENDER

KCDEFENDER New Member

May 9, 2007
    SW MO
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Standing Ovation for this young man and Hartman!!!:)

5. bilzy

bilzy New Member

Feb 1, 2007
    Thank you for the link correction and the kind words. I am bumping this since we are in the last hours of the auction. :)

6. Roush

Roush Member

Dec 19, 2001
    Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    At least the gloves stay here in Kansas City... :)