Kerry and the Boss 10/28

Discussion in 'Elections' started by Revolt, Oct 28, 2004.

1. Revolt

Revolt Member+

Jun 16, 1999
    Davis, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  2. Revolt

Revolt Member+

Jun 16, 1999
    Davis, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'll save the right wingers some trouble and post a pro-Bush pic, too:

[​IMG]

3. Garcia

Garcia Member

Dec 14, 1999
    Castro Castro
    I own a diner about a mile from the Ohio State campus and let me tell you, there was a buzz today. People were excited to get a chance to the Boss and that other guy, Kerry. :D

I am not really a fan anymore since I grew into other music, but he seems to have had some impact locally.

4. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite
    Which diner do you own Garcia? My sister was at that rally, too......a lot more excited by Bruuuuuuce.

5. Foosinho

Foosinho New Member

Jan 11, 1999
    New Albany, OH
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Jack & Benny's (That is what it's called, right? I haven't eaten there since I was a student at OSU 4 years ago). It's just south of the Big Bear north of campus (which, now that I think about it, probably isn't there anymore), across the street from the Blockbuster. The Gut Buster is truth-in-advertising.

My wife wanted to go to the rally, but she's managing the stable we keep our horses at this week while the owner is on vacation.

6. fidlerre

fidlerre Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 10, 2000
    Central Ohio
    Does he really? Wow. I had no clue. Very cool.
    If I lived closer I would have walked down, from what I heard traffic was horrible and in all honesty I didn't feel like dealing with it. I'll just let me voice be heard on Tuesday.

7. Matrim55

Matrim55 Member+

Aug 14, 2000
    Berkeley
    Club:
    Connecticut
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Early and often, I hope.

8. fidlerre

fidlerre Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 10, 2000
    Central Ohio
    I expect my great state to do what's right and elect Kerry.

9. Samarkand

Samarkand Member+

May 28, 2001
    The stable's not in Crawford, Tx., by any chance? There's a good chance the owner will be back permanently soon, though I believe he referred to his time there as vacations anyway.......:) (That brush needs clearing)

10. Lanky134

Lanky134 New Member

Oct 25, 1999
    134, 3, 6
    And in Republican celebrity news, Schilling pulls out of his appearance with Bush.

So is he cancelling the appearance because of his ankle, or because he probably got into some sort of trouble for his words?

Too bad. I was looking forward to an avatar of Schilling and Bush together, complete with the tagline "Axis Of Evil."

11. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite
    That's pretty cool. My sister's a student at OSU - I'll tell her to ask for the "BigSoccer special". :p:D