Kentucky law requires Homeland Security to credit god.

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by Own Goal Hat-Trick, Dec 1, 2008.

1. Own Goal Hat-Trick

Jul 28, 1999
    ColoRADo
  2. CrewDust

CrewDust Member

May 6, 1999
    Columbus, Ohio
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  3. puttputtfc

puttputtfc Member+

Sep 7, 1999
    They did get voted into office, he is a minister and it's Kentucky. I am confused by your confusion.

4. fatbastard

fatbastard Member+

Aug 1, 2003
    Lincoln (ish), Va
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    fine, let god take care of all of it, I'd pull all of the Homeland Security money out of the state, they apparently do not need any gov't help :rolleyes:

5. DamonEsquire

DamonEsquire BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 16, 2002
    Kentucky
    Club:
    Leeds United AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Sure don't around here. Got food tampering and baby selling but those fall under a different Branch of Government. Heck! I got Navy- Seals, Coast Guards and Air Force to go along with Army in this area. If you think, there aint some High-Tech there. That stain really aint never going to come out. Shoot! Probably listening in right now waiting to steal riches becuase they cant travel in a car...

6. DamonEsquire

Sep 16, 2002
    Kentucky
    Club:
    Leeds United AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I might triple post for the first time ever. The general consensus is GOD and its belief was kinda what started LAWS and RULES. So in todays Society, which is more complex. The reference should be there. I know. We propbellbey learn. Governement was here first and GOD is a off road to talktime for horrific occurances.

Still presence is in politics and its really just kids unusualness which doesn't want to get sued for impurities and not to include a minute reference to Sagatarus B and her 100 billions billions billions(27 zeroes or something) liters of alcohol (Saw that on Spike TV MANSWERS). I mean. Whom else hasn't attend church in a while.

7. fatbastard

fatbastard Member+

Aug 1, 2003
    Lincoln (ish), Va
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm more and more sure these are started as regular posts, but then run through babelfish and translated English-to-Dutch, then Dutch-to-Russian, then Russian-to-English, then posted on bigsoccer .......

8. Foosinho

Foosinho New Member

Jan 11, 1999
    New Albany, OH
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    How can someone be so insecure in their faith that they require government reports to explicitly acknowledge that they are safe by the grace of God? God's grace has nothing to do with the work done by Homeland Security, which is what the report is actually about.

Sigh.

9. MattR

MattR Member+

Jun 14, 2003
    Reston
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I think that it is obvious that an Obama administration would recognize Kentucky's dependence on the Lord Almighty and request that God also be responsible for their schooling and road infrastructure, as all federal funds are removed from Kentucky.

10. DoctorD

DoctorD Member+

Sep 29, 2002
    MidAtlantic
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If God was doing His or Her job properly, homeland security wouldn't even exist. Where the hell was He/She on 9/11/01? This is like the FBI thanking Al Capone for its creation.

11. fatbastard

fatbastard Member+

Aug 1, 2003
    Lincoln (ish), Va
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Busy protecting Kentucky instead of NY and DC apparently ;)

12. DamonEsquire

Sep 16, 2002
    Kentucky
    Club:
    Leeds United AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I don't have my CUNEIFORM chart handy but my scientific methodolgy isn't off by much. I cant remember which words held this but its important: The best science is controled science or somthing like that Anyhow DHS Science and Technology Command, Control, and Interoperability Division unleashs my sled! So you gonna set there and tell me. That a new Branch is autolingual in our nations best or is it like A rent-to-own business. Maybe thats what this is all about<>

13. Dr. Wankler

Dr. Wankler Member+

May 2, 2001
    The Electric City
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    No: it's avant garde poetry wherein competing discourses speak simultaneously, sometimes in concert, sometimes in conflict. It's basically an attempt to critique lyric poetry and that genre's assumption of a stable self. Extended as a critique of politics, it calls into question the unstated and unexamined assumptions which conceal the ways true power resides in the control of meaning.

14. yossarian

yossarian Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 16, 1999
    Big City Blinking
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Weird. I didn't know that Dennis Bergkamp had anything to do with Kentucky's security.

15. HerthaBerwyn

HerthaBerwyn Member+

May 24, 2003
    Chicago
    we DEMAND you cite GOD in the struggle against religious extremists.

16. Auriaprottu

Auriaprottu Member+

Atlanta Damn United
    Apr 1, 2002
    The back of the bus
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Perfect responses to states that allow stupid to run rampant like this.

You misspelled "Pele"

17. russ

russ Member+

Feb 26, 1999
    Canton,NY
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Huh-I thought the Reeps were the only ones this f'in dumb.

Then again,as was mentioned,it is Kentucky.

18. Auriaprottu

Auriaprottu Member+

Atlanta Damn United
    Apr 1, 2002
    The back of the bus
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    In the South, especially at the state and local levels, there are Republicans and a lot of DINOs. The DINOs are not all as morally bankrupt as, say, Zell Miller or Joe Lieberman, but they do tend to spend a lot of campaign time making sure the voters know their necks are just as red as their GOP opponents'. This isn't surprising to me at all.

19. Barbara

Barbara BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 29, 2000
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It's one of the enduring mysteries of BigSoccer, though the consensus is that there is babelfish involved somehow.

20. bigredfutbol

bigredfutbol Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 5, 2000
    Woodbridge, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    And full ventage. You can't forget full ventage--it keeps a head screwed on.

21. spejic

spejic Cautionary example

Mar 1, 1999
    San Rafael, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    I've tried this multiple times, and never got anything as sublime as the DamonEsquire originals.

And I'm on the "Kentucky is stupid" bandwagon.

22. Barbara

Barbara BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 29, 2000
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I think he messes around with them some.