Kenny - weed?

Discussion in 'World Football Daily' started by iamkalive, Jul 21, 2009.

1. iamkalive

iamkalive New Member

Nov 16, 2006
    Does Kenny smoke weed? he talks about it or hints at our laughs/comments about things in relations to weed allll the time. talking about bongs, and the producer being high..

2. GregX

GregX New Member

Apr 23, 2009
    MN
    Club:
    NSC Minnesota Stars
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I've never gotten that impression. I've heard him joke about that and doing coke, but I'd be beyond shocked if he has anything other than wine.

3. WoodyinCU

WoodyinCU Member

Aug 31, 2006
    Duluth, MN
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    There's always booze and weed jokes on the air as well as on the live chat and messageboards. I'm sure he's not unfamiliar with it (big cronic fan myself, though I haven't smoked in years sadly), but his drug of choice is Riesling. Now if we could find a way to pipe some pot smoke into the studio on occasion, that might be a good thing...relax them a bit! :D

Don't you joke that way with your friends?

4. TheRealSpecialOne

TheRealSpecialOne New Member

May 10, 2009
    USA
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Kenny was a chronic fan back in the day when he was hanging in German discos years ago, but he is more of an "adult" now.

Other than alcohol he is drug free from everything I know... at least until we hang out and I hook him up.

5. Abebe

Abebe Member

Aug 26, 1999
    Boston
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Listening to Howard today, he reminds me of Geber. It would be great to get all three one day if this gig grows.

6. K:thecore

K:thecore Member+

May 20, 2002
    Honolulu
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    yeah they do make a lot of drug references on the show....particularly the sound bite of a cokehead snorting.

7. WoodyinCU

WoodyinCU Member

Aug 31, 2006
    Duluth, MN
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I think that's Kenny's homage to Robbie Fowler. :D

8. allegrabene

allegrabene New Member

Jul 11, 2009
    Alexandria, Va
    Club:
    Celtic FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i wish he'd figure out where the mute button was so i don't have to hear him yelling at a producer while they're interviewing max patrick :rolleyes: