Kelly Smith!!!!

Discussion in 'Women's International' started by K.Smith no.1 Fan!!, Jul 9, 2005.

1. K.Smith no.1 Fan!!

K.Smith no.1 Fan!! New Member

Jun 2, 2005
    Hi I'm new on here so give me sum time to get used to this different set up!! LOL! :rolleyes:

Have any of you guys seen Kelly Smith play in America? I have seen her play for Arsenal once but seen Arsenal play twice! It's not a lot coz I live quite a long way from where they play!

I am a MASSIVE Kelly Smith fan and think she is the best ever female footballer from England!

Just wanna know wot all u guys think of her espeac. as loads of you are in America!! :)

2. Gooner81

Gooner81 New Member

Dec 27, 2004
    London
    Hi K.Smith no.1 Fan

I'm not American and did not see her out in the States but I agree with u she must be the best female player ever to come from England.

Like u I have seen her play 4 Arsenal and she was pure quality.

Talking from an English point of view I'm glad she has come back to Arsenal to show English football her talents from close quarters. :)

The only negative aspect with Kelly is that she has been injury prone over the past few seasons, which has limited her playing time. :mad:

3. K.Smith no.1 Fan!!

K.Smith no.1 Fan!! New Member

Jun 2, 2005
    Thanx Gooner81!!

I'm gunna only speak on u know wot now!! Coz it's confusin goin between the two!! LOL! :) :confused:

4. Chargefan

Chargefan New Member

Oct 9, 2003
    KOP
    See the thread under Women's fans.....

5. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    She is a very good player, but has a nasty streak with her tendancy for studs up lunges. At least that's the impression I got from the recent tournament.