Keep Bundesliga on US TV

Discussion in 'Germany' started by BlueInter8889, Sep 1, 2012.

1. treece73

treece73 New Member

Apr 23, 2008
    Is there an iPad app I can buy to watch live Bundesliga games?

2. nekkibasara

nekkibasara Member+

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Virginia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    No but some of the clubs like Bayern and Dortmund have apps that you can pay for that let you watch games on tape delay after they have aired in Germany.

3. treece73

treece73 New Member

Apr 23, 2008
    Ok. Thanks for the response. I would def pay for an app that streamed live games on iPad. Hope they develop one soon.

4. footyfan1

footyfan1 BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 20, 2003
    San Antonio, Texas
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Borussia Dortmund's isn't an app, but a website you can watch a stream from. It is called BVB Total. Everything is still in German, but you get full matches. It does play on iPads now. When I first got my account with BVB Total, it did not play on iPads.

5. FC Trout

FC Trout Member

Aug 24, 2011
    Helena, Montana
    Club:
    Hamburger SV
    Nat'l Team:
    Czechia
    Hamburg's feed is HSV Total. Only complaint is no scoreboard! And my Deutsch sucks, so I am forced to watch the whole game. Which can be painful when Hamburg is at home...

6. Aztattooedsean777

Aztattooedsean777 Tattooed Football Fanatic

Liverpool FC
    Netherlands
    Feb 15, 2009
    Chandler, Arizona
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    i will be curious how involved fox will get when taking over the tv tights to the bundesliga in the US

7. Juan Caramelo

Juan Caramelo Member

Oct 17, 2013
    Club:
    DC United
    Me too. According to this link, Fox probably won't go as in depth with their coverage as NBC and the premiership. Seems like the plan will be to be marquee the big games on their regular channels and feature the rest on Fox Soccer Plus (which I had no idea still existed). But I'm down with anything to get my Bundesliga fix!

8. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  9. Aztattooedsean777

Aztattooedsean777 Tattooed Football Fanatic

Liverpool FC
    Netherlands
    Feb 15, 2009
    Chandler, Arizona
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Fox soccer plus does exist. It is funny. I called my cable to cancel it. They said okay. The channel didn't fade to black on my screen yet I don't have to pay for it. Win win. :)

10. BIGHMW

BIGHMW Member+

Oct 10, 2010
    Port Townsend, WA
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The fever for German football here in the States has got to have become VIRAL, especially with both Germany winning the FIFA World Cup in Brazil and also with Bayern Munich's appearance in Portland, Oregon for the MLS All-Star Game back in August, I'm now counting down the days when Fox/NewsCorp's new 5-year deal to show the Bundesliga, THE most AND BEST competitive football league in THE WORLD, kicks in!!!

It will be "Bye-Bye, Barclays Premier League", and "willkommen back to VfL Wolfsburg!!!"

....and, oh yes, about my previous post on my getting those VfL Wolfsburg home and away Trikots for 2013/14, yes, I DID get them!!! They are now added into my collection of Adidas jerseys from my inaugural season as a Wolfsburg fan (2010/11-to date) to this day, and I plan on getting all 3 jerseys from Kappa (home, away and "event" which is their third kit and also perhaps either a training jersey or a goalkeeper one and simply have the sleeves converted to short sleeve, I will be placing my order with the VfL Wolfeshop next month for them (and yes! they DO take PayPal) and I can't wait to don those next season (or whatever VfL kits they introduce for the 2015/16 season) when I get to watch them on FOX!!!

11. CCSUltra

CCSUltra Member+

Nov 18, 2008
    Cleveland
    Club:
    Hertha BSC Berlin
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You can watch legal streams this year with KlowdTV.

nowherenova repped this.