KC v. Real Salt Lake: Pre-game thread

Discussion in 'Sporting Kansas City' started by hartley, Jul 12, 2005.

1. kcscsupporter

kcscsupporter Member+

Apr 17, 2002
    D17
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: KC v. Real Salt Lake [r]

kreis did have a hat-trick though, so at least he'll be feeling good about himself. i don't think he'll be much to worry about on saturday though. i don't see any reason why we can't put up at least 3-4 against these guys.

2. Roush

Roush Member

Dec 19, 2001
    Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

A-League....
    A-League.....
    You couldn't win in the A-League.....

:D

3. BenC1357

BenC1357 Member

Feb 23, 2001
    KC

Dee-Cee...
    Dee-Cee...
    You worked for Dee-Cee...

I'm sorry. I had to... :D

4. McGinty

McGinty Member

SKC/STL
    Aug 29, 2001
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City

I'm certain this is unnecessary, but has someone hoarded vouchers for the game? I'm too damn busy to drive to Olathe to get to a Price Chopper. Or am I just lazy? :eek:

5. szazzy

szazzy Member

Apr 18, 2004
    Kansas City, MO

I need a few volunteers to beat the crowd out once the ref blows the final whistle. We'll have boxes of flyers promoting both the fan experience of the Cauldron and the HASF's letter writing campaign at most of the gates.

Imagistics has once again provided all printing, cutting, and document prep free of charge to us. If anyone is looking for a high quality document solution for their company, please keep them in mind. They have spent in the tens of thousands of dollars over the past year to help support soccer in Kansas City.

Imagistics International - www.imagistics.com

7000 Squibb Rd, Mission, 66202 - (913) 599-6608

6. Beech

Beech Member

Jul 26, 2001
    Kansas City
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Slack Jawed Yokel clap, clap, clapclapclap...
    Slack Jawed Yokel clap, clap, clapclapclap...

Rinse... Repeat...

7. szazzy

szazzy Member

Apr 18, 2004
    Kansas City, MO

The Wizards "B" Team in Minnesota is really good from what I hear this year.

Followed by the entire Cauldron tapping their watch.

He really does make this easy doesn't he?

8. szazzy

szazzy Member

Apr 18, 2004
    Kansas City, MO
    I think RSL fans have hit rock bottom. They don't have a pregame thread up for us on the day of the game.

9. Roush

Roush Member

Dec 19, 2001
    Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    More musical stylings for tonight's match...

To the tune of "You Are My Sunshine"

We love our Wizards
    Our KC Wizards
    We found a buyer so they can stay
    So please Lama-ar, you cheapskate bastard,
    Please don't take our Wizards away....

Feel free to adjust the cheapskate bastard to suit your personal feelings of vitriol for Mr. Hunt.

10. UPinSLC

UPinSLC Member+

Jul 11, 2004
    SL,UT
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    maybe its because we have absolutely nothing to chear about. our team blows ass and what the hell is the point of supporting them.

frankly ill be shocked if they even try to play tonight, let a lone score a goal or even imagine winning. the whole f'ing team is a joke now, we have allowed 11 goals in 2 games to two pathetic teams. our defense is in shambles, we have no midfield at all, our attack is rediculously weak and nobody seems to care to even play bar a couple young guys (watson mostly).

we are swirling......swirling swirling swirling, right down the crapper. as much as i love the usmnt, i cant wait for the flipping gold cup to be over so we can finally get pope back. we havent fielded a full strength team since like the 4th game of the season. thanks to injuries, call ups, and suspensions we change our lineup every. single. week.

this game should be a walk in the park for you guys, 3-1 KC. our goal comes from kreis in the first 15 of the second half.

11. Mad_Bishop

Mad_Bishop Member

Oct 11, 2000
    Columbia, MO
    USE THE GD REsulTS TAG, Jacknuts! thanks for spoiling the result for me in a pregame thread :(

12. KCRovert

KCRovert BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 17, 2004
    Overland Park
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It wasn't the results, simply his predition. Might want to check that before going off on someone.

13. Mad_Bishop

Mad_Bishop Member

Oct 11, 2000
    Columbia, MO
    errr...someone must have deleted or editted a post, because he clearly gave the result. I would have quoted it, but that wouldn't have been any better than the original post

edit to add

[result]He clearly said he was happy that Jamaica lost so that they would get Andy Williams back. [/result] and I think we can all agree that that is a spoiler that is complely uncalled for in an unrelated MLS pregame thread.