KC @ Colorado 11/4 PRE game thread

Discussion in 'Sporting Kansas City' started by BenC1357, Oct 31, 2003.

1. ojsgillt

ojsgillt Member

Feb 27, 2001
    Lee's Summit MO
    The last game we played against them we beat them 4-2, Klein was realesed to roam up top as Dave has mentioned. But I stress the fact that Chung, Spencer, and Masteroni were all out due to suspensions. Without Masteroni that leaves a huge defensive gap in the midfeild. Spencer will stretch out the feild and is huge on counterattacks. Chung is just damned good he can feed em to Spencer all night, as well as hit the long bomb. Now with Cannon in between the pipes you definitely have a better keeper, but he may be rusty. He didn't earn the starting job, Garlick lost it.

2. Mad_Bishop

Mad_Bishop Member

Oct 11, 2000
    Columbia, MO
    I do think Garlick would be a great aquisition, and I would even venture to say that Garlick is better than Tony (esp. based on overall form from this year). I just have a feeling that he's going to go to DC.

3. Wizardscharter

Wizardscharter New Member

Jul 25, 2001
    Blue Springs, MO
    All of those guys were in when Dallas ran out to a 4-1 lead last time out.

4. JPNutter

JPNutter New Member

Aug 4, 2002
    Kansas City
    True but that game didn't mean anything. They still go home and home and have a second leg home if LA wins.

I dont think we win this game. I will love a tie.

5. McGinty

McGinty Member

SKC/STL
    Aug 29, 2001
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Chung played for Colorado that night. We were all yelling at him for diving.

http://www.mlsnet.com/games/03/tracker.php?gamename=10042003_COLKC&version=tracker&lang=

And if the COL/Dallas game meant nothing, we were they even playing? Why did Colorado actually try to mount a comeback at all? Why would they want to enter the playoffs knowing that they just got waxed by Dallas.

I expect the same 11 from the DC game tonight. I also expect Simutnekov playing either inside right or up top at some point in the series.