Karimi(Bayern) News Thread

Discussion in 'Iran' started by Ferdosi, Jul 7, 2005.

1. Afshin

Afshin New Member

Jul 11, 2005
    San Francisco
  2. Afshin

Afshin New Member

Jul 11, 2005
    San Francisco
  3. Afshin

Afshin New Member

Jul 11, 2005
    San Francisco
    Hey guys,

Looks like with Ballack returning to the lineup, Karimi will be going back to the bench when Bayern meets VfB Stuttgart.

http://www.lastkick.com/?p=405

4. Afshin

Afshin New Member

Jul 11, 2005
    San Francisco
    Ali Karimi played the last 15 minutes for the 10 man Bayern. Daisler was ejected from the game in the first half, but they still managed to get a draw.

http://www.lastkick.com/?p=409

5. Afshin

Afshin New Member

Jul 11, 2005
    San Francisco
  6. Ferdosi

Ferdosi Member

Oct 6, 2004
    karimi played 45 min.
    Bayern 1-1 Club Brugge.

7. Kamran

Kamran Member

Nov 19, 2004
    Melbourne - AUS
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    I'm kind of sick and tired of Bayern fans... whenever Karimi is in and the team is sucking they cry "sub Karimi"... here you go! Karimi out and the score stays the same :rolleyes:

8. Ferdosi

Ferdosi Member

Oct 6, 2004
    They subbed both karimi and makay after halftime.
    Btw Bayern are looking to sign a new mid (paraguay player) de santos.
    Karimi needs to join a league where he can do what he does best : dribble.
    Serie A sounds good to me.

9. Kamran

Kamran Member

Nov 19, 2004
    Melbourne - AUS
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    after WC... I really hope so!

10. Txtriathlete

Txtriathlete Member

Aug 6, 2004
    The American Empire
    For very selfish reasons I hope he joins La Liga.

11. Kamran

Kamran Member

Nov 19, 2004
    Melbourne - AUS
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    oh well if it was about understanding the language then I probably should hope for him to go to EPL but I hate EPL and English soccer as a whole! (kar kare ingilisast! :D )

12. Afshin

Afshin New Member

Jul 11, 2005
    San Francisco
    Guys,

I have to disagree with you on this. Karimi is fine with Bayern. Magath and the Bayern brass think very highly of him. He is doing real well (Magath wouldn't start him if he was not), and Bayern fans like him. Today he had a weak game. He was solid on defense but he made too many bad passes when he went on attack.

The poor guy can not be perfect in every game and Magath knows that. Karimi has played in at least three different positions for Bayern. Magath loves his flexibility.

Trust me. He'll be fine in Bavaria. He just needs more time to get used to everything.

Do you guys want him to go to that mess hole in Madrid? Or go to Barcelona and sit on the bench? EPL's kick and rush style is not suited for him and in Italy it is all about defense. Many creative players have choked there.

Give Ali time and he'll be dominant force in Bayern.

13. Afshin

Afshin New Member

Jul 11, 2005
    San Francisco
  14. Afshin

Afshin New Member

Jul 11, 2005
    San Francisco
    Hi guys,

Bayern beat FCK 2:1. Karimi played 69 minutes and had an assist. Zandi did not play.

Here is the match report:

http://www.lastkick.com/?p=442

15. Ferdosi

Ferdosi Member

Oct 6, 2004
    shireeeeeeeeeeeeeh ali.

16. LordR

LordR Member

Jul 12, 2002
    Germany
    Several german newspapers reported that Bayern want to sell Karimi this winter, probably to Cologne, who got promoted this year and are currently on 16th place. Maybe to lower the price for Lukas Podolski, who at the moment plays for Cologne but might join Bayern next year.
    However, Karimi is not very happy about this as he stated in an interview today.

17. Kamran

Kamran Member

Nov 19, 2004
    Melbourne - AUS
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    well a quick look at Bayern forums will prove he gets no love from the fans (the most ridicules one being comments about last game that Lahm was more effective than him... seriously they lie so decisively makes you wonder that you were watching the wrong game)... I wouldn't mind this to happen, you see big teams are like spoiled little brats they don't deserve good players, they just want big names and Karimi isn't a big name in big clubs like Bayern if you are not a big name like Makay nobody will give you chance to start 12 games without scoring any goals as the main striker... so I see Karimi being way more successful in Cologne or other mid-table teams and he can move to another country after the world cup... I rate German soccer above England and France (I just hate overrated leagues like EPL) but I think Karimi would be better off in some other league and as oppose to most Iranian fans I want him to play in some mediocre club than big clubs... where he'll be rated by the way he plays not by the value on his contract!

18. Afshin

Afshin New Member

Jul 11, 2005
    San Francisco
    Guys,

Apparently Magath is thinking about starting Karimi for the suspended Ballack. THis is Karimi's big chance to show what he is worth.

http://www.lastkick.com/?p=469

19. Txtriathlete

Txtriathlete Member

Aug 6, 2004
    The American Empire
    A Karimi clip at Bayern.

20. Ferdosi

Ferdosi Member

Oct 6, 2004
    Bayern will face AC Milan in knockout stage.

21. Afshin

Afshin New Member

Jul 11, 2005
    San Francisco
    Karimi going around Stam for the score! :)

22. Ferdosi

Ferdosi Member

Oct 6, 2004
    That was a nice clip!
    Phanx txt :)

23. Afshin

Afshin New Member

Jul 11, 2005
    San Francisco
    Very nice. Thanks.

24. ShaRule

ShaRule Member

May 5, 2005
    Belgium - Iran
    Karimi just scored a nice goal! 0-1 Bayern! 2nd goal of him in the bundesliga! afarin!!

25. K_19

K_19 New Member

Aug 29, 2002
    Toronto, ON, Canada
    Make that two goals!!! :)

Great day for asians so far... Karimi with two goals and Bayern winning for now 2-1... Park had an assist in Man U's 2-0 win... others are doing well too I heard.

Let's make it a hat trick!!