Karimi(Bayern) News Thread

Discussion in 'Iran' started by Ferdosi, Jul 7, 2005.

1. Afshin

Afshin New Member

Jul 11, 2005
    San Francisco
  2. Ferdosi

Ferdosi Member

Oct 6, 2004
    minute 57 : Guerrero scores! Bayern 1-0 vienna.

3. Ferdosi

Ferdosi Member

Oct 6, 2004
    Sat, Sep. 17, 2005
    Bayern Munich vs Hannover 96
    Karimi vs Hashemian :)

4. Afshin

Afshin New Member

Jul 11, 2005
    San Francisco
    I hope Vahid shines in this one.

5. | Mr. Universe |

| Mr. Universe | BigSoccer Yellow Card

Aug 29, 2005
    Pudding Island
    Well hashemian has scored against Kahn and Bayern when he was in bochum before, and this time he has a bigger motivation to score against them. I hope he kicks their ass.

I like for it to be 3-0 to hannover at the end of first half courtesy of a hashemian hat trick, and then karimi comes on as a subsitute in the 2nd half and score a hat trick to tie the game :D

6. Ferdosi

Ferdosi Member

Oct 6, 2004
    You really don't need a mastercard. :D

7. | Mr. Universe |

| Mr. Universe | BigSoccer Yellow Card

Aug 29, 2005
    Pudding Island
    You know they call it the "master card" but everyone knows that plastic rectangular whore is Visa's bitch and hence Visa is indeed the true master.

8. AliOlia

AliOlia New Member

Apr 15, 2005
    yeah iwouldnt mind bayern losing

i want chelsea to atleast lose or tie against charlton next week too

9. !Bob

!Bob Member

Apr 28, 2005
    UK
    I dislike Chelsea and always want the bastards to lose but why would you?

10. Worm

Worm New Member

Sep 7, 2005
    Iranian football has been improving dramatically and I hope these guys both do well this weekend.

~~

11. RoozPOP

RoozPOP New Member

Apr 30, 2005
    Thanks Worm.

Does anyone knwo what channel this game will be on tomorrow? (im in england)

Bob! im a chelsea fan, always have been, but i still half want them to lose so the premiership will be more exciting.

12. Ferdosi

Ferdosi Member

Oct 6, 2004
    Bayern 1 - 0 Hannover
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Ferdosi

Ferdosi Member

Oct 6, 2004
    Ali Karimi took over the Ballack role, Owen Hargreaves switched to the left-back slot he occupied for the final 30 minutes in Vienna, and Demichelis assumed the holding position.
    The visitors found their feet as half-time approached but former Bayern man Vahid Hashemian was out of luck, while at the other end, Karimi tested Enke after exchanging passes with Guerrero.
    Schweinsteiger appeared in place of Hargreaves after the break, the England man complaining of a knock, and the Germany youngster soon made an impression with a fierce drive on the hour. Enke made a hash of the save but Karimi was a yard short of reaching the rebound.

Bayern Munich - Hanover 96 1-0 (H-T: 1-0)

Bayern Munich: Kahn - Sagnol, Lucio, Ismael, Hargreaves (Schweinsteiger 46) - Deisler (Salihamidzic 76), Demichelis, Zé Roberto, Karimi (Scholl 70) - Guerrero, Makaay

Hanover 96: Enke - Cherundolo, Mertesacker, Zuraw (Halfar 85), Tarnat - Lala, Dabrowski - Yankov (Vinicius 66), Stajner - Hashemian Hahne (67), Brdaric

Goals: 1-0 Demichelis (9)

14. Afshin

Afshin New Member

Jul 11, 2005
    San Francisco
    Bayern just defeated Frankfurt. Karimi started the game and had the assist on the goal by Guerrero. Here is the match report:

http://www.lastkick.com/?p=190

15. Ferdosi

Ferdosi Member

Oct 6, 2004
    Highlights

Bayern were the main beneficiaries of Tuesday's league programme as the Reds posted a 15th straight Bundesliga victory after an absorbing evening in Frankfurt, and extended their lead in the standings to five points following second-placed Werder Bremen's 2-1 defeat in Monchengladbach.

Felix Magath solved the problem with a trademark round of inspired substitutions as newly-introduced Mehmet Scholl provided the 72nd minute cross for fellow sub Paolo Guerrero to nod a close-range opener from Ali Karimi's assist.

Referee Kircher might easily have awarded the league leaders two penalties in the first 30 minutes after clumsy and highly suspicious challenges by Jermaine Jones on Ali Karimi and Martin Demichelis.

Bayern's best chance came on 28 minutes after Karimi brilliantly squirmed his way to the by-line, but Christoph Preuss cleared Salihamidzic's backheel off the line.

Not for the first time, the former Frankfurt coach's hunches paid off in spades as Karimi created havoc in the Eintracht defence before finding Scholl. The veteran returned a superb cross for the Iran midfielder to head across goal, leaving super sub Guerrero with the simplest of chances to nod past Nikolov from close range and open the scoring on 72 minutes.

Eintracht Frankfurt - Bayern Munich 0-1 (H-T: 0-0)

Eintracht Frankfurt: Nikolov - Preuß (Ochs 77), Rehmer, Vasoski, Spycher - Jones, Chris, Köhler, Meier (Weissenberger 64) - Amanatidis, van Lent (Copado 85)

Bayern Munich: Kahn - Sagnol, Lucio, Ismael, Lizarazu - Demichelis, Salihamidzic (Guerrero 66), Karimi (Zé Roberto 73), Schweinsteiger - Deisler (Scholl 54) - Makaay

16. Txtriathlete

Txtriathlete Member

Aug 6, 2004
    The American Empire
    Great game for Karimi indeed. I think at one point I saw a glimpse of his old self where he dribbled a few before passing the ball. The assist was the icing on the cake, impressive.

17. Ferdosi

Ferdosi Member

Oct 6, 2004
    Yea he was fantastic, and if he wasn't fouled in the box he wouldv easly scored.. Nice control with his chest.

18. Ferdosi

Ferdosi Member

Oct 6, 2004
    kicker rating and player of the match:
    kicker

Eintracht Frankfurt: Nikolov (2,5) - Rehmer (3), Vasoski (3) - Preuß (3,5), Spycher (3) - Chris (3) - Jones (3) - Köhler (2,5) - A. Meier (4,5) - van Lent (4), Amanatidis (4,5) - Trainer: Funkel

Bayern München: Kahn (3) - Sagnol (2,5), Lucio (3), Ismael (3), Lizarazu (3,5) - Demichelis (2,5) - Deisler (4), Salihamidzic (4) - Schweinsteiger (3,5), Karimi (2) - Makaay (3,5) - Trainer: Magath

Player of the match: Karimi, Ali
    Der einsatz- und lauffreudige Iraner sorgte durch seine Dribblings häufig für Gefahr. Gab per Kopf die Vorlage zum Siegtor.

19. Afshin

Afshin New Member

Jul 11, 2005
    San Francisco
  20. Afshin

Afshin New Member

Jul 11, 2005
    San Francisco
    Wow! This is great. Go Ali go!

21. Afshin

Afshin New Member

Jul 11, 2005
    San Francisco
  22. ShaRule

ShaRule Member

May 5, 2005
    Belgium - Iran
  23. Afshin

Afshin New Member

Jul 11, 2005
    San Francisco
    Heeeeeeeeez baaaaack!!!

He practiced with the team and showed no ill effects of the cold that kept him out for three days.

http://www.lastkick.com/?p=215

24. Afshin

Afshin New Member

Jul 11, 2005
    San Francisco
    Karimi played more than a half and then was subed for Scholl. I did not see the game but reading a couple of reports I think he had a good game. Here is the report from fcbayern.de

http://www.lastkick.com/?p=218