Kaliningrad 2018. Questions about hotels, bars.

Discussion in 'World Cup 2018 - Russia' started by Dima39, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Dima39

Dima39 Member

Russia
    Dec 22, 2017
    Hello to everyone who will visit Kaliningrad.

2. Dima39

Dima39 Member

Russia
    Dec 22, 2017
    Good afternoon. My friend decided to provide his home to live at the 2018 World Cup. g Kaliningrad, a large house completely ready for living, a closed area with a large gazebo, a sauna, a barbecue, parking for 5 cars. The house has 6 bedrooms, 3 floors, all appliances and household appliances. The best option is to rent a house of one big company (10-12 people) for several days of residence. If anyone is interested, I can send a photo and a full description of the house, after that you can agree on the cost of living.

3. Dima39

Dima39 Member

Russia
    Dec 22, 2017
    In addition, you can arrange a transfer, a car with a driver for the period of stay in Kaliningrad, a translator from English, barbecue, a beer party.

4. John GUtke

John GUtke Member

Tottenham Hotspur
    Colombia
    Apr 3, 2014
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    If anyone has tickets for the Spain-Morocco game - or a place with bedrooms available for 3 guys to split costs for the days around the Spain-Morocco match, please message me.

Dima39 repped this.
  5. Dima39

Dima39 Member

Russia
    Dec 22, 2017
    Hello, how many nights will you be in Kaliningrad?

6. Dima39

Dima39 Member

Russia
    Dec 22, 2017
    There is an excellent offer for a large company. House, bath, ottyha zone, gazebo, barbecue ... 16 beds. Transfer, guide, translator[​IMG] https://ibb.co/bG1Dic

7. John GUtke

John GUtke Member

Tottenham Hotspur
    Colombia
    Apr 3, 2014
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Most likely we will be there only 2 nights - arriving on the 25th (day of the Spain-Morocco match) and staying the 25th and 26th, leaving on the 27th to either Minsk or Samara if we can get more tickets to Colombia-Senegal. But we might stay in Kaliningrad (or the surrrounding area) through the England-Belgium match if we get tickets to that too.

Dima39 repped this.
  8. Dima39

Dima39 Member

Russia
    Dec 22, 2017
    Good afternoon. How many of you are going to Kaliningrad. If you have a large company, I can make you a very profitable and interesting offer for accommodation.

John GUtke repped this.
  9. Kylo PL

Kylo PL New Member

Poland
    Apr 24, 2018
    Hi,

are there any secure parking lots near stadium or with good communication from parking lot to stadium ?

10. John GUtke

John GUtke Member

Tottenham Hotspur
    Colombia
    Apr 3, 2014
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    We only have 3 or 4 in our group, but feel free to send me a private message if you have any accommodation offers.

11. Nick Kharchenko

FC Baltika, Kaliningrad, Russia
    Russia
    Oct 20, 2017
    Nat'l Team:
    Russia
    There will be an official FIFA parking with Shuttles to the stadium and city center

12. Dima39

Dima39 Member

Russia
    Dec 22, 2017
  13. Dima39

Dima39 Member

Russia
    Dec 22, 2017
    Holiday Home on Krylova 11 In this place you can gather a large company, watch football at the stadium and then arrange a celebration of the victory of his team! Can accommodate 15 people, it's only $ 128 per person. If you want to stay for more than a day then call and you can agree with the owner about the discount. You will meet, spend, show the city, optionally feed, steam in the bath and even if you want to arrange a beer party.

14. Dima39

Dima39 Member

Russia
    Dec 22, 2017
    Hi, maybe this video will be interesting for Kaliningrad guests.
    The Peter Schmeichel Show: Legendary goalkeeper explores World Cup host cities (Kaliningrad)

15. Petersonnn

Petersonnn Member+

Jan 7, 2016
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Anybody going from Kaliningrad to Warsaw after Spain Marocco game? We have flight st 6:25 feom Warsaw Chopin. Game ends 22:00, so we have 7 hours to go. We are 2 people.

16. glennaldo_sf

glennaldo_sf Member+

Houston Dynamo, Penang FC, Al Duhail
    United States
    Nov 25, 2004
    Doha, Qatar
    Club:
    FL Fart Vang Hedmark
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Going to Kaliningrad twice next week, for Croatia vs Nigeria + Serbia vs Switzerland... don't know if I quite needed to go there twice, but these were the only games I could get tix for...

17. maze

maze New Member

Poland
    Apr 19, 2018
    Hi guys,
    I arrive to Kaliningrad (KGD airport actually) around 13:00. Before Croatia-Nigeria match want to watch ARG-ISL. What places can you recommend?

18. Dima39

Dima39 Member

Russia
    Dec 22, 2017
    Get off the bus at the stop "amber Museum", walk the Upper lake - victory Square - Leninsky Prospekt - fan zone - Kant island - fish village - stadium. The walk takes 1.5 hours

maze repped this.
  19. Dima39

Dima39 Member

Russia
    Dec 22, 2017