Kaka Or Ronaldinho?

Discussion in 'UEFA and Europe' started by pittsy1, Nov 26, 2006.

1. pittsy1

pittsy1 New Member

Jun 28, 2006
    England, Salford
    Kaka Or Ronaldinho?

2. Reazzurro90

Reazzurro90 New Member

Jun 10, 2006
    Connecticut, USA
    Kaka, in my opinion.

I've been seeing him play lately....he's outstanding.

3. benito camelpene

May 31, 2003
    miami
    Tough to say. They are both outstanding talents but based off current form I'll say Kaka. Ronaldinho does seem to be picking it up though based off his performance and goal against Villarreal.

4. blanc

blanc Member

Jan 13, 2006
    Los Galácticos
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  5. Dr.Phil

Dr.Phil Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ronaldinho is the best player of this era

6. Kukilon

Kukilon Member

Nov 22, 2005
    Kaka is a great player but to this date he has never matched the brilliance and finess of a true demi god like Ronaldinho for a longer period of time. The only frame of time when Kaka was better was during the WC this summer and the beginning of this season but now Ronaldinho seems to be back to his old self again.

Hundred years into the future people will still talk about the likes of Pele, Maradonna, Ronaldinho etc but from what Kaka has managed to do so far in his career he will not be mentioned together with those gods of football. He is young so I wouldn't be surprised if he develops into one though.

7. Boloni86

Boloni86 Member+

Jun 7, 2000
    Baltimore
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Gibraltar
    Kaka. Ronaldinho is more skilled, but while Kaka has slightly less flair and skill, he can play at a faster pace, and he sacrifices his body more physically.

8. Psychosis hsv

Psychosis hsv Member

Mar 30, 2006
    Club:
    FC Köln
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    will go with kaka. brazil coach Dunga recently said that Dinho is so overrated and depends on referees protection . kaka is the man

9. pittsy1

pittsy1 New Member

Jun 28, 2006
    England, Salford
    Really? that is quite unnusual for Dunga to say that

10. Canadian Azzurri

Nov 14, 2006
    Canada
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    "Ronaldinho is the best but Kaka is better"

Ronaldinho is widely acknowledged as the best player in the world, but I believe Kaka is actually better, primarily because he is more direct when he plays.

11. leg_breaker

leg_breaker Member

Dec 23, 2005
    Kaka is a good player, but Ronaldinho is the sort of player who can do nothing all match then pull a trick out of the bag and win the game. Kaka needs to play all match to do what Ronaldinho does in thirty seconds.

12. pittsy1

pittsy1 New Member

Jun 28, 2006
    England, Salford
    They can both change a game, with there indivudual skill and passing ability, but which one is most influential to the players, judging by the way Barca have been playing, Ronnie has been doing that, and Kaka has by performing in Europe and trying to get Milan up the table. But i guess theres to many quality players for Milan and Barca to say that them two influence a game.