K-league Merchandise

Discussion in 'Korean Domestic Leagues' started by sangelatin, Jun 12, 2009.

1. sangelatin

sangelatin New Member

Aug 20, 2004
    Bucharest, Romania
    Hi,
    I will be in Korea in a few days and I need to get some football souvenirs for some friends back home. Can you tell me of any good football stores in Seoul with K-league merchandise? Does Suwon Samsung have a shop of its own?

Thank you so much

2. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    Yes, Suwon does have it's own shop, called the Blue Point. You can pick up merchandise at the Suwon World Cup stadium (across the street). There is a smalll football merchandise store on the Southwest end side of the Seoul World Cup stadium as well, that sells general K-League (as well as European) paraphernalia, although the majority are related to FC Seoul, the home side.

3. Sons of Thunder

Sons of Thunder Member+

Jun 27, 2009
    NY State of Mind
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Anyone know if there is any website where I can get an FC Seoul jersey with name (Korean) and number on back?

I checked the FC Seoul online store but it seems they only sell the jerseys without the name and you have to iron it on yourself or something? And either way I see no option to get the name and number I want in Korean. I only see Seung-Yong in English (the ACL version).

Thanks to anyone that can find this for me. I hope I don't have to wait until next summer when I visit Korea to get this. And the Double Dragons might be gone by then lol.