K League Classic 2013

Discussion in 'Korean Domestic Leagues' started by Jitevra, Jan 2, 2013.

1. hanul21

hanul21 Guest

apparently an fc seoul fan stumbled into incheon supporters section with his girlfriend and got the living shit kicked out of him by two fans.. I'm ashamed as an incheon fan to hear that sort of neglient behavior went unpunished

2. Chingoo

Chingoo Member+

Feb 10, 2010
    Maybe they can take it to the next level and bring these in to the games. Then they'll be fully certified hooligans.

[​IMG]

3. Jitevra

Jitevra Member+

Apr 15, 2010
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Looks like they were saying GTFO...but in a abusive and physical way

http://tvpot.daum.net/v/52086437

4. Jitevra

Jitevra Member+

Apr 15, 2010
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
  5. kevinkim26

kevinkim26 Member

May 14, 2011
    New Yorker in Jeju, South Korea
    Club:
    Jeju United
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Why was he putting himself and his girlfriend's safety at risk in the first place? Not saying I condone this hooligan behavior, but "stumbled" doesn't seem accidental to me.

6. jsk14

jsk14 Member+

Mar 2, 2010
    Club:
    FC Girondins de Bordeaux
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    no offense to Incheon as i dont mind the club, but their fans are a bit off to me between the fan confrontations and arguments with club officials.

7. Jitevra

Jitevra Member+

Apr 15, 2010
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    K League officiating is terrible horrible shit. But its not new news. We all know that.
    Incheon United are not the only ones that experienced that so they dont need to act like that. Bucheon FC has had similar situation recently and theirs was probably worse but what can you do when you dont get that much media attention as Incheon United?

I didnt care when Incheon United fans were going mad at the officials. But when they were targeting Kim Shin-wook, I realised that some Incheon supporters were going over the top with this situation.
    I hope Shin-wook scores a hattrick against them whenever they meet again.

8. Korvinus

Korvinus Member

Juventus
    Mar 24, 2007
    Did that foo just hit his own buddy? o_O:ROFLMAO: ㅋㅋㅋ

9. hanul21

hanul21 Guest

the argument with the club officials are warranted.

for example: the first ever game at Songeui stadium against Suwon should've been sold out but due to the terrible ticketing handling, it was only 50% filled at kickoff.. it took some people nearly an hour to get into the stadium and by halftime only 75% of the stadium was filled. they believe that their unprofessional handling of the first match discouraged many potential fans from attending any more games.

they also want a barricade or some sort of barrier to be put up for the away section. an understandable after the confrontation between a few Daejeon fans and Incheon's mascot. once again, understandable concerns.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    apparently at halftime, a foreigner confronted one of the guys who assaulted the couple. later at halftime and again at fulltime there were a few confrontations within Meetyouhallboys (Incheon's supporters club) as well. got this from SaintsCanada @rokfooty

embarrassing...

10. hanul21

hanul21 Guest

now that i think about it, there's no way you can mistake the South (Incheon) for the North (Seoul) section. the only thing i can think of is if the couple were trying to go to the concession stand and mixed up their directions. still not a good excuse since there's huge openings within the stadium. it was built that way so people can walk to the concession stand in the East section and still catch glimpses of the match.

terrible decisions from both sides..

kevinkim26 repped this.
  11. kevinkim26

kevinkim26 Member

May 14, 2011
    Club:
    Jeju United
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic

The FC Seoul couple getting lost and stumbling onto Incheon's ultras section of the stadium is a possibility, like you mentioned, but they should've put on their best confused faces and got the hell out of dodge the moment they saw a blue jersey. It'd be like an Israeli strolling into Gaza Strip (and vice versa) and ignoring the obvious signs. I'm sure it was only a matter of time before the 쌍욕's turned into 죽빵's.

Whatever the reason, those two Incheon fans need to be caught and reprimanded. If not by the law, I hope karma gets in their way soon.

12. kevinkim26

kevinkim26 Member

May 14, 2011
    Club:
    Jeju United
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Good matchups tonight. Oh, what to watch?

Daejeon vs Pohang 18:00 KST
    Chunnam vs Daegu 19:00 KST
    Seongnam vs Busan 19:00 KST
    Gyeongnam vs Suwon 19:00 KST

I'm having a hard time deciding between Seongnam/Busan and Gyeongnam/Suwon... Kickoff start in an hour and a half and I'm just sitting here massdebating. :geek:

13. Radu Razvan

Radu Razvan Member+

Mar 1, 2013
    Bucharest, Romania
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    Gyeongnam vs Suwon

14. zdrstvte

zdrstvte Member+

Aug 27, 2012
    Club:
    West Ham United FC

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

15. ChaDuRi671

ChaDuRi671 Member+

Dec 30, 2010
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic

What he experienced yesterday. Ouch.

16. kevinkim26

kevinkim26 Member

May 14, 2011
    Club:
    Jeju United
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic

Don't get me wrong, this caught my eye instantly. But Busan is playing some entertaining football these days and I've been somewhat tracking Seongnam's movements ever since I got addicted to the 제멋대로 성남빠 internet cartoon (a weekly football cartoon strip from a Seongnam fan). The fact that I'm a big Djeparov fan is also a factor.

But Gyeongnam vs Suwon is going to be epic.

17. kevinkim26

kevinkim26 Member

May 14, 2011
    Club:
    Jeju United
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic

It's not too clear, but I get a feeling this "hero" and his girlfriend SAT DOWN in the Incheon ultras end. Specifically, the "highest part of the Incheon end" so they don't get noticed too much.

Natural selection was itching to go to work.

18. Jitevra

Jitevra Member+

Apr 15, 2010
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
  19. kevinkim26

kevinkim26 Member

May 14, 2011
    Club:
    Jeju United
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Gyeongnam's defense is collapsing in on itself so fast, I don't think they even noticed Cho Dong-Geon's and Seo Jung-Jin's goals. Especially the second one, they practically gave Suwon the 1-on-1 chance.

20. Jitevra

Jitevra Member+

Apr 15, 2010
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Perfect definition of Suwon's route of goal this season - Hong Chul -> Seo Jung Jin.
    Hong Chul specifically being on hot form lately.

The greatest thing is that Hong Chul has found his perfect position and should keep being a LW.

[​IMG]

21. kevinkim26

kevinkim26 Member

May 14, 2011
    Club:
    Jeju United
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    When did Hong Chul start playing LW instead of LWB? Sorry, I haven't been paying attention to Suwon's formation these days.

22. Jitevra

Jitevra Member+

Apr 15, 2010
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Ever since Choi Jae-soo came in (from Ulsan). His form has been very good at LW ever since Seo Jung-won took charge really. For few matches he kept changing positions with Choi Jae-soo back and forth but everyone knows that his attacking abilities are much more useful than his defensive skills. There was no reason to waste his potential in the left wing position. Being at the top of the assist chart backs his usefulness in this position.

kevinkim26 repped this.
  23. kevinkim26

kevinkim26 Member

May 14, 2011
    Club:
    Jeju United
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic

I want to personally ask Hong Chul how the hell he ended up being a defender in the first place. I agree, his style resembles a winger far more than a wing-back.

24. kevinkim26

kevinkim26 Member

May 14, 2011
    Club:
    Jeju United
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Kim Dong-Seop scores for Seongnam, leading 1-0 over Busan. I hope they keep this lead, I do not want Busan grabbing the three points tonight. Jeju must not fall from the A-split.

25. kevinkim26

kevinkim26 Member

May 14, 2011
    Club:
    Jeju United
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    FT:
    Daejeon 0-1 Pohang
    Chunnam 1-1 Daegu
    Seongnam 1-0 Busan
    Gyeongnam 0-3 Suwon

Other than Suwon's three goals against Gyeongnam and Busan's frantic set-piece plays during stoppage time, tonight was pretty boring to be honest, unlike yesterday's matchups.

There's the Jeolla Derby next week, which is something to look forward to. And I must now think of ways to convince my boss to give me next Sunday off, I must attend the Jeju vs Daegu match. And they're giving out free iced watermelon punch to the first 2013 home fans. :geek: