Juventus vs Palermo

Discussion in 'Palermo' started by colagrosso3, Nov 25, 2007.

1. colagrosso3

colagrosso3 New Member

Jun 16, 2007
    Montreal
    Dont really want to talk about it but anybody have any comments on this dissapointing match today?

i cant wait to go to school tommorow to hear from all those poser juventus fans in my school, cant wait:(:eek:

2. Reazzurro90

Reazzurro90 New Member

Jun 10, 2006
    Connecticut, USA
    I'm just sure you'll prefer the comments on the Derby della Sicilia....

CATANIA 3-1 PALERMO

LA VERA SICILIA SIAMO NOI, CARO MIO!

Catania, the real center of Sicily.

3. colagrosso3

colagrosso3 New Member

Jun 16, 2007
    Montreal
    dont get me started with u catanese

1st goal was OUT

2nd goal WAS A SHIT PK FROM A SHIT CALL

3rd goal WAS ********IN NICE

caserta red card WAS BULLSHITT

Ref made a lot of shit calls on our side

if caserta wouldent of got the red card we would of won and all you catanese would shut up

but lets not forget UN CATANESE IN CROCE, VI DANDO PORCO DIO, LA MAMA GLI RIPOSTE ALZANDO LA TOSCANA, CARO FIGILO MIO SERI NA FIGLIO DI PUTANA SHUSHA LA SHUSHA LA SHUSHA LA BANANA UN CATANESE IN CROCE FIGLIO DI PUTANA

FORZA PALERMOOOOOOOOO

4. Forza_Totti

Forza_Totti Member

Oct 16, 2006
    Toronto
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Poor Palermo this match....i felt sorry for them. This is not the Palermo of last season that was on fine form.

5. Reazzurro90

Reazzurro90 New Member

Jun 10, 2006
    Connecticut, USA
    The call on the first goal could have gone either way, it just so happened to go ours. Regardless, that action itself was not decisive in the goal. Why wasn't Palermo at all still capable of preventing the goal despite the fact that the ball was kicked far back, well away from the goal and the box. Does Palermo's defense suck so badly (with Barzagli, Zaccardo, et al?) that you need to make the excuse that the ball was out? Get real.

The 2nd goal was perfectly valid. Spinesi was brought down. If anything, another penalty should have been awarded.

Caserta's red card was harsh - but not entirely illogical. Still, not really an excuse. He's your problem now, not ours. ;)

I didn't see you complain in the February derby, when the first goal was blatantly offside, and the second goal by Palermo was done through an obvious handball.... But of course, Palermo won so the story is different?

Keep lamenting, the score will continue to be CATANIA 3-1 FINOCCHI DI PALERMO. ;)

BS, because Catania dominated the whole match aside from Caserta's goal.
    Belle parole da un deficiente di Palermo, la citta' che invidia Catania piu' di tutte le altre. L'elefante triomfa, l'aquila crolla.

Ma...voi siete i veri uomini.... no? Con quel bel colore maschile.... :D

Arrivederci amico, e' ovvio quanto la sconfitta vi brucia....