Juventus vs. Napoli @Allianz Stadium - Matchday 7

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by cipro, Sep 28, 2018.

1. RichardBarker

RichardBarker Member

NAPOLI
    Indonesia
    Apr 29, 2018
    You are talking rubbish. Sarri didnt managed to win at Juve away until the 3rd season with a K2 header at the last minute. CA has to compete with a Juve strengthened with Ronaldo. Your bias is ridiculous.

Go be a Chelsea fan and stop following Napoli.

Euphorius Thor repped this.
  2. cipro

cipro Member

Oct 9, 2005
    PhuckHead
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    ******** Banti.

3. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    When sarri lost it was by 1 goal and unlucky as ********. This team is just getting impaled.

How about you bring real arguments instead of made ud bollocks?
    Who is ancelotti to u? He's just here for a paycheck... I remain cautious and sceptical and want what's best for the club, I'm not just gonna headlessly support everything associated with Napoli, he has to earn my support

4. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Sarri is one of our own I will always have a soft spot for him

5. RichardBarker

RichardBarker Member

NAPOLI
    Indonesia
    Apr 29, 2018
    #30 RichardBarker, Sep 29, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2018
    No, you don't sound like a Napoli fan, at least not today. You saw yourselves what happened. Are you blind? They rig the contest just enough so that we don't stand a chance and Juve will keep wining. Sarri left a big part is because he knows he can't win in this corrupted league. CA didn't do anything wrong. Yet you want to choose this very moment to criticise CA and indulge in your Sarri-worship. If you truly support Napoli, you support the coach and the players. Even in bad times.

My arguments are logical. You are the one that is terribly biased and I just call you out. As I said, make your life easier. Go support Chelsea. There you find your favourite coach and player. Stop supporting Napoli.

6. RichardBarker

RichardBarker Member

NAPOLI
    Indonesia
    Apr 29, 2018
    Right. so go support Chelsea. Sarri is now Chelsea coach and no longer has anything to do with Napoli. Simple. And stop making senseless and unfair comparison between him and CA and annoy the rest of us. You and a few others are just determine to see CA fail. You all are Sarri fanboys, not Napoli fans.

7. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    can you just ******** off? how about that? Juve dominated us except the first 10 mins, dont be blinded by the ref

8. RichardBarker

RichardBarker Member

NAPOLI
    Indonesia
    Apr 29, 2018
    You said that yourself few post ago and now you want to reverse it? You are the one that needs to *** off !!!

In a close contest, this kind of things matter. Sending one of our players off while not sending off theirs for worse offence means all chance of us getting anything from the game is lost! I do not have high hopes we can win actually as the gulf in class between the players are there so realistic Juve should win. But at least we can loose fairly and not like this. They are just determine to make it a sure thing.

And your condescending remarks at this particularly moment is what makes my blood boil. Anyway, I am done for today.

P/S : Your favourite coach just draws with Liverpool at home. So much for maintaining clean-sheets for fun.

9. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Are Liverpool bad or something? Saw the goal there was nothing anyone could do to prevent that.
    US letting sarri go can prove to be the dumbest thing that has happened to Napoli for decades

10. TheAnswer1313

TheAnswer1313 Member+

Dec 12, 2007
    Charleston, WV
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I'm not gonna blame CA because lets be honest here........Juve is a better team than we are.

I'm also not gonna blame the refs too.

Big game. You absolutely cannot get sent off. They are tough to beat 11 vs 11......the game was effectively over after that tho. Any chance we had of at least earning a draw was gone. CA certainly isn't to blame for that. Rui has to be smarter than that.

It probably doesn't change much tho. We weren't winning the league this year. Finish second and go to the Champions League again.

Matt.Pianella repped this.
  11. tripwire

tripwire Member+

Sep 23, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Things we learned......

-Mario Rui is a moron and has been playing like trash
    -Hamsik needs to be a sub. Adds nothing to this team against stiff competition
    -Malcuit should be the starter going forward
    -Maksimovic should play more
    -Ospina is still horrible
    -Insigne/Mertens combo is lacking on so many levels

Ref was utter trash, but that was to be expected, so no surprise there.

RichardBarker and Matt.Pianella repped this.
  12. Matt.Pianella

Matt.Pianella Member

Jul 29, 2008
    Toronto till i die
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Ok everyone breath...

I'm going to be completely honest and as unbiased as possible. We caught them off guard for the first 10 minutes. The first half tilted after they found out our weakness was on the flanks. Hjusaj got absolutely man handled. Now it's not just because Ronaldo was 15 times the player he is but when we play a team like Juve we need to be crisp on passing and not give the ball away when we work passing in the back. This was such a strong point for us last year. Today we absolutely were terrible at first touches and passing from both rui and hjusaj. Both Mandzukic goals were results of this.

My problem with Carlo today was malcuit and hamsik needed to be changed at the half. Hamsik is no longer good enough and we need to make Ruiz the linch pin in the middle. The end of the first half was so obvious that these changes needed to be made and Carlo let them start and we all know what happened there.

Our height is a big issue up front we win nothing in the air and when we are getting pressed I think milik is a much better option then a Mertens and insigne combo.

As for the red card ... How do you end a game like this on such a nothing challenge ? Reff got it all wrong. Not surprised as always seams to always happen for this team but whatever.

All in all we were outplayed so let's not just pack in the season and move forward. We can beat this team at home. There's always hope.

Forza Napoli

RichardBarker repped this.
  13. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    It was going to take a lot for us to win today

14. RichardBarker

RichardBarker Member

NAPOLI
    Indonesia
    Apr 29, 2018
    Nobody wanted Sarri to go. Including me. Go blame ADL for it.

If there is any shortfall in team selection by CA in this game, it was to start Hamsik. He is simply not the player he used to be and is in steep decline. Perhaps because he is the club captain so CA felt inclined to start him ( or there might be dressing room problems ). But I do not think Malcuit can do any better against Ronaldo. Ronaldo is not 5 times Ballon D'or player of the year for nothing. His three assist proves it and was decisive. Our squad was already much behind Juve in overall quality even without Ronaldo.

I am not sure if starting Milik and Mertens makes any difference. Milik has height advantage but is slow. We need a tall and reasonably fast striker as our main target man.

Anyway, it is not the end. Juve is bound to drop points somewhere along the way, probably against an unexpected bottom team. Playing us, they will always raise their game and we need to raise us + luck + referee not trying to side them in order to draw or win. Always a formidable task.

15. cipro

cipro Member

Oct 9, 2005
    PhuckHead
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Worrying signs for the Liverpool. Ospina should've done better on the 2nd goal. If he or Karnezis faces too many shots, we will become nostalgic for Reina's shot stopping abilities. We were pinned in out own half with Mertens and Insigne not being all that helpful. I think it's partially due to Mertens not being at his best. I agree with Richard that Milik probably wouldn't have made much of a difference. I think we should lineup against Liverpool the same way we lined up against Parma. Maybe with Verdi instead of Zielinksi to make it more offensive.
    [​IMG]

In the games I've seen Banti ref, he usually keeps his cards in his pocket in the first half, even on rough challenges. Rui's first yellow was harsh and K2's yellow was a joke. F*cking guy.

16. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I am. So what's the point in arguing? It is very relevant to mentioned the players or managers who were kicked out of the club, we could've held on to both sarri and jorginho if adl wasn't such a fool

17. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    I had a good time reading this discussion guys, I love you.

My opinion is that the game wasn't bad considering all the constants and variables involved. This was the first real big game under a new coach with a new approach, and Carlo seems to have been improving the team with those experiences. We started slower against the weaker teams, yet the last games were okay. Now we started slower against one of the best teams in the world, but I don't think it's such a disaster. I still believe that we should reserve our judgment for later, as it is simply too soon to say.

18. NapoliGrecia

NapoliGrecia New Member

Jul 26, 2016
    Club:
    Aris Saloniki
    Hello to everyone.....Let me write my thoughts

1)4-4-2 is a shit formation.Belongs to another decade when football was different.This team needs now 4-2-3-1 and i can't understand why ancelotti doesn't see that.Against torino we were lethal

2)Mario rui has to stay on bench,luperto in

3)Hamsik as a sub,zielinski or ruiz in the mid with allan

4)We need Meret asap

5) Verdi and Callejon on wings is the best choice.Good positioning,great pace and defending skills.With insigne as trequartista and mertens on front,changing position frequently as verdi has both feet will make us invincibles

19. RichardBarker

RichardBarker Member

NAPOLI
    Indonesia
    Apr 29, 2018
    No it is not one bit relevant anymore. Not when you keep repeating even now we are already going into October. Sarri and Jorginho is part of Napoli history, they are not coming back. This is a Napoli football forum. Let's discuss about current coach, players and the games to come. Keep harping about Sarri is absolutely pointless by now.

20. RichardBarker

RichardBarker Member

NAPOLI
    Indonesia
    Apr 29, 2018

Mario Rui is a disaster. But do we have better option until Ghoulam comes back?Luperto is still kind of raw. In case anyone forget, his rash challenge in the game against Torino resulted in a penalty against us.

21. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I'm insinuating Carlo is changing too much, there is no reason to mess with the defensive structure so much since Sarri had nailed it by his final season. It's arrogance, nothing more. Our attack got a little better with Milik in form and Verdi being brought in but I'm still of the opinion Carlo got naive against Juventus - I mean a two-man midfield, Hamsik being one of them, against a top team? I can't even find it in me to blame any of the players (other than Hysaj of course lol)

22. RichardBarker

RichardBarker Member

NAPOLI
    Indonesia
    Apr 29, 2018
    Part of our current defensive problems is down to lack of quality goalkeeper. Both Kanezis and Ospina are not starters in their former club but have to start due to the unfortunate Meret injury and we are also being tested against one of the best attack in Serie A in the Juve game.

Hindsight is of course 50/50 but I don't think there is anything tactical that can lead to a different result. In my view, it's more like the gulf in quality between the two sets of players. Both goals are a result of attack from the flanks, not midfield and our fullbacks are exposed. Of course referee meddling to give Juve every advantage doesn't help. End of the day, it is nobody's fault. They are the better team and the result shows. Even if Sarri and Jorginhno is still with us today, the result will be no different. Juve + Ronaldo is above all other Serie A clubs by a mile.

23. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    I think you are all forgetting to take one important factor into consideration - it was a football game and a difference in quality is not always the cause of victory. We were not that bad, we had very good chances and we could have scored more goals, so I don't think it is so necessary to keep praising Juventus so much. Overall, we conceded stupid goals, I think, and that's our biggest problem. We were too static, that header should never have gone in, Rui's marking was as bad as possible, he looked like a little boy there.

But overall we were quite impressive, I think, especialy considering the facts that Juve is Juve, Allegri has been with them since forever and the core of the team remains basically the same, they got Ronaldo...

I kinda agree with Carlo that what we showed against Juve should give us hope, for we were definitely not that bad and things still can improve.

24. TheAnswer1313

TheAnswer1313 Member+

Dec 12, 2007
    Charleston, WV
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    It's not good enough tho.

I mean it all depends on expectations.

We played well enough to be a champions league team and probably get 2nd of this season.

I think Napoli fans are just expecting a bit more now.

25. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    My expectation for every season is we aren't going to win anything.

Also right now Agnelli is pushing for a super euro league so that means we are really aint going to win shit.