Juventus 22/23 Serie A Season Thread for October [R]

Discussion in 'Juventus' started by juventino13, Oct 2, 2022.

1. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Barzagli and Chiellini made Bonucci better than he ever was. Now that they’re not here, he’s being exposed for the fraud he is.

2. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You get a yellow, you get a yellow and you get a yellow

3. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    There is no way Juve is finishing Top 4 playing like this. They NEED to make a change.

Deserved loss.

juveeer and dean smith repped this.
  4. dean smith

dean smith Member

Juventus
    England
    Jan 17, 2021
    Well what should have been our first real test, we were no test for Milan. They out muscled us, we’re sharper, moved the ball quicker, and more decisive. We had no cutting edge and could play for another 24 hours and we would not score. We were predictable and only have one way of playing with no other alternatives. Today has shown us what we are against a good team and that is mid table. Not one Juve player stood out and looked competent and good enough to play against Milan. It has to be time for change. Allegri will not turn this team around and I would sooner have Davide Nickola in charge. At least then we would play with heart and passion. We should change our Moro from Until the end to Until they score. A very average performance

juveeer repped this.
  5. NicktheGreek

NicktheGreek Member+

Feb 15, 2001
    I find that I don't have the stomach needed to watch Juve.2022 for 90 minutes. They aren't DC United horrible but there isn't much to be optimistic about

Daei_10 repped this.
  6. IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF Member+

Juventus
    Jul 15, 2014
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    First 10 minutes of the first half were promising. Then everything just crumbles.

7. juventino13

juventino13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 25, 2005
    Caribbean
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    So Allegri, those excuses about not having a full squad, too many injuries blah, blah, blah. Juve just got beat by a Milan that have like 10 injured players.

8. cizko

cizko Member

Juve
    Italy
    Jul 14, 2017
    Finally back normal. I was a bit too uncomfortable with us winning two games in a row :ROFLMAO::ninja::oops:

Daei_10 and juventino13 repped this.
  9. 'Uaglio

'Uaglio Member+

Jun 8, 2004
    NYC
    Impotent. That's the best way to describe this Juventus. Another embarrassing performance. The passing was AWFUL expect for Vlahovic's beautiful assist on the Diaz goal. :laugh:

10. dean smith

dean smith Member

Juventus
    England
    Jan 17, 2021
    The same as it’s been since the start of the season. It seems that after 10/15 minutes we are knackered. There is no stamina in this team

11. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    That's a very low bar to jump over!!!!:ROFLMAO:

12. gumbacicc

gumbacicc Member+

Dec 7, 2004
    USA
    Anyone else getting to the point where they don't even care to watch with Allegri at the helm?

Dante and Daei_10 repped this.
  13. IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF Member+

Juventus
    Jul 15, 2014
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    So, the management is still going to stick with Allegri.
    This team is so bad, feels like none of these guys are fit to play 90 minutes. There is so much trash in this team and it starts with the coach. I don’t know what to say. There are too many problems.

14. Daei_10

Daei_10 Member+

Aug 22, 2007
    LA, California
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I stopped watching at around min 70
    It was obvious we were not gonna score. Allegri has made this team soulless.

For the love of God sack him now, its better to be coachless than a coach who provides nothing. I cant blame the players anymore, they have no instructions and don’t practice anything in particular. You can assemble best players and they still wouldn’t do shit.

15. Daei_10

Daei_10 Member+

Aug 22, 2007
    LA, California
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Its not our players, they perform in their NT. This hot garbage is Allegri.

16. IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF Member+

Juventus
    Jul 15, 2014
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I think firing Allegri now would be a good idea. Use a new coach to try to test this season out and give them time.
    There is absolutely no way we make it top 4 with Allegri, no point in sticking with him.

17. dean smith

dean smith Member

Juventus
    England
    Jan 17, 2021
    I backed Allegri at the start but he has had long enough to make an impact and improvement. Unfortunately neither has happened so it’s time to bring in a new bread of coach with fresh ideas and and an ethos on hard work. Allegri should accept he has failed and step down gracefully if he loves the club like he says he does. Defeat in mid week and our season is over.

18. NicktheGreek

NicktheGreek Member+

Feb 15, 2001
    What was the Ajax -Napoli score? Now that's a low bar:ROFLMAO:

19. Daei_10

Daei_10 Member+

Aug 22, 2007
    LA, California
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Im there I have no desire to watch next games because there’s nothing to look forward to.

20. juveeer

juveeer Member+

Aug 3, 2006
    BonBon was always best as a "sweeper" in a back 3. he was never a good one on one defender.

21. juveeer

juveeer Member+

Aug 3, 2006
    I think he sticks around till the WC break. Esp. if we crash out of the CL and are below CL spots in Serie A, I could see a change made then with a month for the new guy to get up to speed.

Personally, I always believe what must happen eventually is better to happen immediately. Allegri is a sunk cost at this point. No use throwing more good money after bad,

Time to look to the future, but I think management will wait till November at he earliest.

22. IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF Member+

Juventus
    Jul 15, 2014
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Bonucci needs to go after this season. He is awful.

Such a shame De Ligt is gone…

23. juventino13

juventino13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 25, 2005
    Caribbean
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Juve sitting in 8th place 10 points away from 1st.

Pathetic.

24. IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF Member+

Juventus
    Jul 15, 2014
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    it feels we are even further away because of the teams we lost and draw against.

I don’t think this team can put together a decent amount of wins consecutively.

I am having second thoughts about Locatelli. He has been awful to say the least.

25. Daei_10

Daei_10 Member+

Aug 22, 2007
    LA, California
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Lol you must miss Bentancur and Pjanic. Locatelli is fine, Allegri is the problem.